PDA

View Full Version : firstcall paintball

soccer4minimags
11-14-2003, 08:02 PM
Has anyone else here had a problem with them? I had pretty much heard good reviews of them. Anybody else with experience form them.

WARPED1
11-14-2003, 08:06 PM
I called and cancelled an order I made, the girl typed on her pc, said "ok sir, order cancelled and your cc was credited." Next day, the order showed up on my steps. Bills went an extra week unpayed.........

tjussery
11-14-2003, 08:23 PM
I've had no problems with them. As a matter of fact, everything I ever ordered from them came extremely fast. You can't beat their bulk paint deal either!

I have nothing but praise for them! :D :cool:

hAppy
11-14-2003, 08:51 PM
god... lol i had one transaction w/ them, didnt trust them too much after this deal

i bought like so and so parts off them. they dont update their stock check very often or at all... so they email me and tell me that this item isnt in stock, and to call them to fix my order. so i do, i go ok i dont want this but i want this. they go OK SIR DONE! your order has been changed

everything is sweet and simple. but than my CC hasnt been charged :confused: are they gonna send me my stuff?!

5 days later, HOLY CRAP ITS HERE.... *goes online checks CC acount* NOTHING CHARGED from anyone...

so i got free stuff....

they're screw ups... but they ripped themselves off

i wouldnt deal w/ them if thats how they handle their orders lol

pointm@n
11-14-2003, 08:51 PM
I've only ever had good experiences with them as well. I order most of my stuff from firstcall and paintballwizard...

tjussery
11-14-2003, 09:16 PM
They do need to upgrade their online inventory system to reflect true inventory. That's why I always call to confirm what they have in stock. ;)

Other than that, they are pretty good people to deal with. :D

hAppy
11-14-2003, 09:17 PM
they were VERY friendly on the phone

but they still screwed themselves over... which made me happy but than proved to me unreliable

soccer4minimags
11-15-2003, 09:05 AM
Yeah their online ordering is screwed up. There were a few things I was after that they didn't carry that were on the site. Plus their prices were wrong from what was on the site. We'll see if them come through and fix my problem today I go tto call them back.

RRfireblade
11-15-2003, 09:11 AM
Worst online experience I ever had unfortunately and I had called to confirm IN PERSON.

It's a long story I'll only type out if prompted but suffice it to say I won't use them again.

Jay.

soccer4minimags
11-15-2003, 09:17 AM
Where was all this bad news before I ordered?

RRfireblade
11-15-2003, 09:19 AM
Originally posted by soccer4minimags
Where was all this bad news before I ordered?

In the hospital,you shoulda called me there.;)

soccer4minimags
11-15-2003, 10:18 AM
I called and found out their internet people aren't there over the weekend, now I've got to wait till monday.
Man, If I knew it'd be like this I'd have used paintball gear:rolleyes: . I don't think even they would have jacked it up like this.