PDA

View Full Version : trigger pull on an intelliframe

p8ntball1016
11-14-2003, 08:38 PM
does anyone know how long and heavy the trigger pull on an intelliframe is? im looking to get one but want a light and short trigger pull.

$tevo
11-14-2003, 11:22 PM
the trigger pull isnt all that long. i used to use a benchy, so this trigger is heaven to me. its a heavy pull though, like all mech mags. all you need to do about that is get the ULT.

RetroEclipseMan
11-14-2003, 11:35 PM
I really wouldn't call it heavy but crisp. The pull is gonna be night and day compaired to whatever else you were using. It's truly and ansome frame and probably one of the best things besides LX to come out for the mechanical mag in my opinion.

FalconGuy016
11-14-2003, 11:44 PM
The "weight" of the mag trigger is dependant on the valve - not the frame. Even though, that frame definitly is best of all mech frames by far (in most people's opinions, some people like sloppy benchmarks)

Grasshopper
11-15-2003, 01:08 AM
Originally posted by FalconGuy016
The "weight" of the mag trigger is dependant on the valve - not the frame. Even though, that frame definitly is best of all mech frames by far (in most people's opinions, some people like sloppy benchmarks)
Really? Maybe it just feels different in my mind or something. I had a benchy for a few months, and it was long, but the pull seemed really light. When I finally decided to buy an I-Frame, the pull was much heavier, though the trigger travel was shorter. Overall I liked the feel of the Intelliframe more, and it looks a lot nicer too.

p8ntball1016
11-15-2003, 08:16 AM
any way to lighten the trigger pull on it? i hear that the ult upgrade doesnt have optimum performance on a classic valve.

Littlemanjoe
11-15-2003, 08:24 AM
I dont know about the classic valve but the ult does lighten the trigger pull of the gun. i think it lightens it to like 15 ounces or somethin but im not 100% on that.

p8ntball1016
11-15-2003, 09:11 AM
on the non rt valves, it recharges slower and makes it easier to shortstroke. i dont want to pay 300 dollars for a shorter trigger pull.