PDA

View Full Version : Hey guys..Some questions - need your help!

tyrion2323
11-15-2003, 01:47 PM
Hey there,

I have been shooting a mag for three years, but I still consider myself a newbie when it comes to 'mags. In fact, I haven't played in a year, since the only field near me was shut down. My school is starting a team, and I am (of course) joining it. I have some questions about the performance of my mag!

I WAS going to purchase an xvalve and a ULE body, but that would still leave my mag as completely pneumatic. Considering that there are Spyders out nowadays that can almost match the performance of a Angel, I'm wondering if a pneumatic xMag is going to cut it.

Is there any electronic grip that I can purchase to solve this problem? Anything with a tap trigger like an electro for my mag?

Thank you so much!

Jacob

FragTek
11-15-2003, 03:01 PM
Well, there are a few things you can do....

You could go the way of X-Valve and ULE and tear people apart with that setup alone. It's a great combo for sweet spotting and all-around ripping. Search for Z_Man and check out his sweet-spotting vids, they are very impressive.

You could go the Electro route if you wanted to, you could pick up a Hyperframe and slap that on your setup and you would be good to go.

As far as Spyders and Angels being compared, i dunno about that ;)

You could also try and sell your mag and then buy an E-Mag, they are coming stock with some awesome parts now such as an X-Valve and ULE Trigger frame and 3.2 software. I hear they will be shipping them with ULE bodies soon, or possibly already have.

Those are a few options you could look into.