PDA

View Full Version : warp feed problem

BD_Paintball
11-15-2003, 03:01 PM
my warp feed spins fine when no balls are in it, but when balls are in it, it does not spin or spins very slowly. it makes a squeek noise if i press the white button to make it spin.
could it be my motor?belt?or something else

please help me figure this out

thanks

ß?µ£ §mµ®ƒ
11-15-2003, 03:25 PM
try differnt batteries, differnt brands have differnt strengths "juice" that goes into the motor making it stronger or weaker etc...

silentdeath55
11-15-2003, 06:49 PM
i've found that name brand batteries like energizer or duracell work the best. The squeeking sound is most likely the rubber-band drive from the motor slipping, this is normal if the paintballs are fully loading the tube.

BD_Paintball
11-16-2003, 11:34 AM
thanks for the posts and i have tryed new batteries, and it helped out a lot.

FragTek
11-16-2003, 12:09 PM
I would double check your drive belt too if it is making a squeaking noise. If you find that it is stretched or not tight enough, go to the hardware store and pick up a standard o-ring thats one size smaller than the drive belt. You have to make sure that your Warp jumpers and shock sensor (if you are using it) are setup correctly as not too burn out your motor, because this will eliminate virtually all slip in the warp making it easier to burn out the motor under heavy loads.