PDA

View Full Version : SPPLAT Attack 2 on OLN ... NOW!

edweird
11-15-2003, 04:38 PM
I couldnt get the VCR going in time... but its hella cool

Just watched the OK Corral segment and it was hella cool.

and its AO-ers Gallore in this years DVD!

LaW
11-15-2003, 04:43 PM
grrr

If only i had OLN :(

Major Ho
11-15-2003, 04:59 PM
I dig the happy dance TK did after winning the speedball field(warp feed baby).
Also I noticed, the camera man loves to film people fanning the trigger :confused:

edweird
11-15-2003, 05:01 PM
I hope the DVD is more than an hour long.... heck the final battle was an hour long :P

FreakBaller12
11-15-2003, 05:02 PM
my friend showed me it's cool as hell

LaW
11-15-2003, 05:06 PM
Originally posted by edweird
I hope the DVD is more than an hour long.... heck the final battle was an hour long :P

They have the final battle on the show? Was I running around anywhere? haha oh well i hope the dvd is done well :)

Doobie
11-15-2003, 05:07 PM
Very cool! That was almost as much fun to watch as it was to play! I do find it interesting that the Cav had walked the O.K. Coral for an hour the day prior and we had no idea the mission even existed prior to game start! I'm glad we beat them anyway. You gotta love the hissy fit Rosey throws at the end. ROTFLMAO! I would also like to say how proud I am to have played on the "Airgun Designs Factory Team" ???? LOL!
I also love the amount of face time TRINA got.:eek: WOW! I think I saw my back twice!
Tom, you did a great job on camera and truly represent the sport well. Added kudos for being sick as a dog and not showing it on camera!
I hope I'm back in time for next year!
:D

magking1971
11-15-2003, 05:13 PM
That was fun to see!!!
Nice wang force sign.
And take a min to e-mail OLN and let them know you like it and want to see more :D

Mango
11-15-2003, 05:14 PM
That was SUCH a better production than last years! GOO OLN!! I screamed "TRINA!!!" when I saw her face LOL

I wish they showed more of the OK Corral game though. They focused on the stupid Calvary a lot but overall it was a great show! Cant wait for #3! :D

BTW: I too was SHOCKED to hear they had time to walk the field and we had what?? 3 minutes?!?! And we still rocked!

***AND All of American saw Creative_Mayhem get bunkered! BWAHAHAH!

:phttp://mywebpages.comcast.net/jtrussell7/jeremeyowned.jpg
My gift to you!

Remington
11-15-2003, 05:28 PM
That was awesome! :D I don't think I've ever seen so much paint flying at one time! :eek: Glad to see paintball on TV!

Meph
11-15-2003, 06:04 PM
If you see a Cyborg with Warp-Feed tube coming off the side of a Vforce and dredlocks and sheepskin chaps. Better tell me, I was wondering what I looked like all day in that getup.

cabldawg
11-15-2003, 06:19 PM
Yeah Meph
Your in it I saw you at the break on final battle

LaW
11-15-2003, 06:24 PM
Originally posted by cabldawg
Yeah Meph
Your in it I saw you at the break on final battle

Did they happen to get me with the wang force sign/flag in the final battle at all? That would be nice if they did.

cabldawg
11-15-2003, 06:28 PM
yeah I caught a glimpse of the flag. I'm gonna record the Tue show. If your going to the MXS Throwdown game stop by Evil Inc's trailer, we'll have it on the TV

LaW
11-15-2003, 06:36 PM
Originally posted by cabldawg
yeah I caught a glimpse of the flag. I'm gonna record the Tue show. If your going to the MXS Throwdown game stop by Evil Inc's trailer, we'll have it on the TV

Just have to wait for it to be on dvd or see if someone around my area records it, oh well :)

Caffiend
11-15-2003, 08:49 PM
can't wait for the DVD. Love seein all the mags representing. Missed the first half tho. My fiance called me to tell me it was on. Oh yeah, she's a keeper :D I'll be recording it too. And was that Creative Mayhem with the Canadian flag as a cape at the end? I think he was in a magazine too for ShatnerBall, but I can't remember which one

MantisMag
11-15-2003, 09:25 PM
man that was awesome to see. TK in action is truly great. the OK corral rocked. watching shatner kill TK and the spy was funny as hell. shatner and TK were both really fun to watch. TK - "Everybody up front or i'm gonna shoot you myself!" Shatner - "and i GOT ya. and i got this son of a &!%@#"

Muzikman
11-15-2003, 11:08 PM
:( The Tivo tried to record it, but damn Comcast digital cable was screwed up and all I got to watch was "Channel should be available soon". I hope I can catch Tuesday's showing.

Trina
11-15-2003, 11:41 PM
I'M A STAR!!! :cool:

no really though...that was put together very well! It was interesting to watch, but wasn't overkill either. It was wild seeing paintball commercials too!! Would love to see more pball on TV in the future! Thanks OLN...

for making me a STAR!! :D

hahahaahahahaa!!!!

MantisMag
11-16-2003, 12:08 AM
were you the representative woman? ;) "the players come in all sizes and shapes, virtually all ages, men and WOMEN (you?), many of them recreational players ..." there was also somebody with tom during that one battle. you again?

Trina
11-16-2003, 12:21 AM
Yep, that was me! :D

They also caught about five shots of me on the field w/ Tom & company! :D

Blush...blush...:o

Trina
11-16-2003, 12:23 AM
Originally posted by MantisMag
there was also somebody with tom during that one battle. you again?

Yep...that was Tom saving my bum...

"get down, get down!!"

Muzikman
11-16-2003, 12:23 AM
Trina, maybe you should move to Hollywood now:)

Trina
11-16-2003, 12:29 AM
Originally posted by Muzikman
Trina, maybe you should move to Hollywood now:)

:rolleyes: :D

AGD
11-16-2003, 12:46 AM
I wasnt expecting much but it was really terrific! Cudos to the film crew! I thought it was on par with last years DVD. I hope this one comes out similar to the show.

Everyone PLEASE email OLN and tell them how you liked the show. If the AO Army flexes their muscles on this it could overwhelm OLN and motivate them to show more paintball!

OLN Feedback Page (http://www.olntv.com/feedback.asp)

Thanks!!

AGD

Python14
11-16-2003, 12:50 AM
Mr. Kaye, Can you do me a favor? Next year ,if I can't come...Can you headbutt Mancow in the gut for me? I will do it on my own if I can come, but if I can't, I just want to be sure it gets done.

yeahthatsme
11-16-2003, 01:21 AM
when will it be on again? central times specifically.

alkafluence
11-16-2003, 01:28 AM
Originally posted by yeahthatsme
when will it be on again? central times specifically.

11/18/2003 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM SPPLATT Attack

That's Eastern so just subtract one hour.

Dayspring
11-16-2003, 02:07 AM
I can claim the kill shot on him at the OK Corral. :)

Doobie got Shatner. :D

Originally posted by Python14
Mr. Kaye, Can you do me a favor? Next year ,if I can't come...Can you headbutt Mancow in the gut for me? I will do it on my own if I can come, but if I can't, I just want to be sure it gets done.

edweird
11-16-2003, 03:55 AM
Originally posted by Python14

Wow there is alot of Manchoad hate in this years installment of Splatt attack... I think I will start the betting pool if he survives/makes it to the one next year.

and BTW Col. Hunt(ret) from Fox news gained hella cool points in my book after watching this. I really hope to see him again next year for this, as he was one heck of a sport.

Originally posted by AGD

Everyone PLEASE email OLN and tell them how you liked the show. If the AO Army flexes their muscles on this it could overwhelm OLN and motivate them to show more paintball!

Or at least get them to kill that silly other dumb show that takes paintball and blends it with american gladiators... Ugg

Creative Mayhem
11-16-2003, 08:18 AM
I didn't get to see it WAAAAAAAA!!!!

Stupid Canadian OLN... never the same programming as the US. :mad:

Mango.. you KNOW I didnt get bunkered. That fool just wanted to bonus ball someone... and of course he had to pick on the canadian ;) Even after the ref told him i was out. grrr Besides.... where was my back guy? *looks at TK and Glenn*;)

I hope someone has it recorded for a US OLN lacking Canuck... PLEASE

Oh, and Yes I was the one wearing the Canadian Flag for a cape all day(except for the OK coral mission)

MantisMag
11-16-2003, 09:52 AM
Originally posted by AGD

DONE! :D

Dye Angel Guy
11-16-2003, 12:05 PM
everyone knows it is on again tuesday morning...right.....

datapimp69
11-16-2003, 01:28 PM
i got it on my tivo, i will be dumping it off and seeing if i can then dump it to dvd.

i hope to have some with me at AOSC

Mango
11-16-2003, 02:59 PM
Data: PLEASE bring one for me! PLEASE!! I would love you long time. :D :eek:

datapimp69
11-16-2003, 04:21 PM
Originally posted by SprayingMango
Data: PLEASE bring one for me! PLEASE!! I would love you long time. :D :eek:

you so horney

Dayspring
11-16-2003, 06:13 PM
Yeah Data. Bring a copy for me as well!

spyxtra
11-16-2003, 06:45 PM
it was a sweet show
the best part was watching TK own all in the speedball part:D

but it wasnt realy to my taste. i dont enjoy senerio as much as i used to:(

Snapps
11-16-2003, 11:43 PM
Stinking Alaskan OLN, confoosed me saying it was 4pm on the tv's tv guide, but really coming on at 12:00....gah darned Alaska and it's confoosing tv guides...

Vendetta
11-17-2003, 10:19 AM
That was great to watch. You guys were awesome at the OK coral. I can't belive the other team got to walk the field.

I'm sorry, but it seemed to me that the whole thing was fixed to give the "good" guys the win:mad:

Dayspring
11-17-2003, 10:26 AM
They were all there waiting when we rolled up with Tom and Glenn.

We had about 2 minutes to walk the field, we laid out our positions, told Tom and Glenn and then started...

And we STILL whooped Cavalry butt!

datapimp69
11-17-2003, 01:24 PM
we had the same time to walk the field but didnt!

they walked it the day before.

jon went and walked the whole field but i guess didnt pay much attation to the speedball field.

Dayspring
11-17-2003, 01:38 PM
See, though you could walk the field the day before, you wouldn't walk the OK Corral as a speedball field. you'd do it as just an obstacle.

Nobody knew it was going to be a speedball game until the mission came through.

All the Cavalry guys were waiting there WAY prior to any of us getting there.

S'ok though. We stomped them, but good. :D

Load SM5
11-17-2003, 01:40 PM
Someone who recorded it and is coming to SC, bring it along. I wanna see what I missed.

Iron Mag13
11-17-2003, 05:28 PM
YEP i wached it and i have that tibo thing wer u can pasue and stuff like taht aso i recorded it its awsome!

Riotz
11-18-2003, 12:25 PM
Damn, I wish I saw this 20 mins ago. I just started recording it to my computer. I will upload it when it's done.

Riotz
11-18-2003, 01:15 PM
Done recording. I missed some of it. It's uploading now. The files are over 140MB each x 2. There is one 100MB file from when I started, not worth uploading. I don't have time now to reduce them. Maybe once they are up someone can do it and then send it to me.

I'll post link soon.

Dayspring
11-18-2003, 01:18 PM
What format are they in? I can run them through Premiere and compress it after work.

(I'd also mirror them on my site so your server doesn't get slammed with traffic.)

deathstalker
11-18-2003, 01:22 PM
Originally posted by Riotz
Done recording. I missed some of it. It's uploading now. The files are over 140MB each x 2. There is one 100MB file from when I started, not worth uploading. I don't have time now to reduce them. Maybe once they are up someone can do it and then send it to me.

I'll post link soon.
I love you (in a non-homersexual way).

Riotz
11-18-2003, 01:31 PM
Originally posted by Dayspring
What format are they in? I can run them through Premiere and compress it after work.

(I'd also mirror them on my site so your server doesn't get slammed with traffic.)
It's in "be original" format. Ever heard of it? :rolleyes:

Thanks for the offer but I rather have someone else do it. :o

Actually, if anyone else wants to know:

Type: MPEG-1
Video: 352 x 240, NTSC (525)
1.05 M Bit/Second
Audio: 44.100 KHz, 16 Bit, Stereo

Meph
11-18-2003, 03:03 PM
Man I gotta hope that somewhere somehow somebody uploaded the show on Kazaa Lite or such. I hate not having OLN, have some other lousy outdoor station just before Comedy Central that doesn't show squat.

LaW
11-18-2003, 06:46 PM

It's in "be original" format. Ever heard of it? :rolleyes:

Thanks for the offer but I rather have someone else do it. :o

Actually, if anyone else wants to know:

Type: MPEG-1
Video: 352 x 240, NTSC (525)
1.05 M Bit/Second
Audio: 44.100 KHz, 16 Bit, Stereo

uploaded yet? :)

AutomagRT1483
11-19-2003, 01:39 AM
Yeah?:D

Muzikman
11-19-2003, 12:38 PM
I finally got to see this yesterday when I got home from work. I think they did a great job, and to be honest, think it was better than last years production. I do think it was funny when Colonel Hunt was going off on Mancow...

RoadDawg
11-19-2003, 01:50 PM
I missed it but last night around 9 pacific there was a show on OLN called X-fire. It was basically a scenario paintball show. Sounded like it was from Europe (Guessing England by their accents). Their mission was to stop a mad doctor from cloning an alien with human material. The good team failed their last mission. Overall the show wasn't spectacular but it was entertaining. Plus there was some great bunker moves.

Riotz
11-21-2003, 04:50 PM
Here you all go. I had to take a quick Digital Video 101 Class to figure out how to compress it and remove commercials and whatnot.

This is the first one. It's about 31 MB. Missing some of the beginning and I will have the rest in a few.

http://www.teamblackcell.com/forums/index.php?s=&act=ST&f=9&t=984

Big'n slo
11-21-2003, 05:01 PM
Riotz, thank you! :D :cool:

Riotz
11-21-2003, 05:25 PM
You're welcome!

haha I just saw the wang force banner in the background. GREAT! haha

LaW
11-21-2003, 05:31 PM
How long for the rest. :)

Riotz
11-21-2003, 05:47 PM
It's exporting now. Says around 35 mins plus I have to upload it and I might be heading out soon. So when I come back it should be done, if not sooner.

RRfireblade
11-21-2003, 06:32 PM
Here you all go. I had to take a quick Digital Video 101 Class to figure out how to compress it and remove commercials and whatnot.

This is the first one. It's about 31 MB. Missing some of the beginning and I will have the rest in a few.

http://www.teamblackcell.com/forums/index.php?s=&act=ST&f=9&t=984

Thanks for that,it was pretty good.Let us know when you have the next one,I can't wait.

Jay

Meph
11-21-2003, 08:19 PM
Dang, I have 2 1/2 hours of waiting to do for this thing to download completely!

I'll be here a while. But thanks for vid!

RRfireblade
11-21-2003, 10:56 PM
Originally posted by Meph
Dang, I have 2 1/2 hours of waiting to do for this thing to download completely!

I'll be here a while. But thanks for vid!

Holy slow connections, Batman!!

Riotz
11-22-2003, 10:38 AM
Second one has been uploaded.

RRfireblade
11-22-2003, 10:47 AM
You ARE the man.

Thanks.

Riotz
11-22-2003, 11:16 AM
No problem.

If someone can give me enough notice next time. I will be able to record the whole thing.

Glickman
11-22-2003, 12:56 PM
when i try to watchi it, i log in and it still say your unatherized to view it :(

Riotz
11-22-2003, 01:11 PM
You have to confirm your account.

Glickman
11-22-2003, 02:08 PM
i have a email saying im authorized, but i still cant get into the forums. it says my membership is still pending. I would really like to see if im actually in it. does anyone have a mirror up?

RusskiX
11-22-2003, 04:58 PM
Sincere thanks for hosting those Riotz!

Big thumbs up for you! :D

deathstalker
11-22-2003, 06:20 PM
Originally posted by Glickman
i have a email saying im authorized, but i still cant get into the forums. it says my membership is still pending. I would really like to see if im actually in it. does anyone have a mirror up?
Did you follow the directions in the email you received?

Glickman
11-22-2003, 06:59 PM
there was n o instructions. ve dont this thing alot of times and uaully has a validation link. this is exactly what it said:

Success!

An administrator has accepted your registration request or email address change at Black Cell Forums. You may now log in with
your chosen details and access your full user account at http://www.teamblackcell.com/forums/index.php

Btw, thanks for trying to help me out guys i really appreciate it!

deathstalker
11-22-2003, 09:04 PM
Did you get an email like this?

originally sent by Black Cell Forums
deathstalker,
This email has been sent from http://www.teamblackcell.com/forums/index.php.

You have received this email because this email address
was used during registration for our forums.
If you did not register at our forums, please disregard this
email. You do not need to unsubscribe or take any further action.

------------------------------------------------
ACTIVATION INSTRUCTIONS BELOW

Thank you for registering.
We require that you "validate" your registration to ensure that
the email address you entered was correct. This protects against
unwanted spam and malicious abuse.

To activate your account, simply click on the following link:

http://www.teamblackcell.com/forums/yaddayaddayadda

(AOL Email users may need to cut and paste the link into your web
browser).

HELP, I GOT AN ERROR!

If you could not validate your registration by clicking on the link, please
visit this page:

http://www.teamblackcell.com/forums/yaddayaddayadda
It will ask you for a user id number, and your validation key. These are shown
below:

User ID: yaddayaddayadda

Validation Key: yaddayaddayadda

Please cut and paste, or type those numbers into the corresponding fields in the form.

If you still cannot validate your account, it's possible that the account has been removed.
If this is the case, please contact an administrator to rectify the problem.

Thank you for registering and enjoy your stay!

Glickman
11-22-2003, 09:20 PM
nope, what i posted above is what i got exactly

is the file too big for aol?

Riotz
11-23-2003, 01:14 AM
I don't know what happened to your validation email. But I did accept it so you wouldn't have to validate it. Try logging out so it deletes the cookie and then log in again with the username and password you were verified for.

Glickman
11-23-2003, 10:12 AM
this is so mind boggling. i still cant get it. i also see the main forum as "
IF YOU ARE READING THIS, YOU NEED TO REGISTER OR LOG IN.
There are more forums, but you need to register an account and log in to view them. We do this for content control.

Thank you.

Some of the things you are missing:

Double X Chromosome
Chicks in Paintball.

Off Topic
Talk about anything else not related to team activities.

Flames & *****ing
Someone ticking you off? FLAME 'EM!

People who suck
Well, they just suck
"

I would be forever in someones debt if they put up a mirror or emailed it to me (lonechicken88@aol.com)

Meph
11-23-2003, 10:18 AM
Eh, that's what the thing said. Actually only took 1 hour, oh well.

I found it hilarious that GINO was plugged. What the hell? The National trailor was never at EMR. And I guarantee you Gino would not come within 5000 feet of EMR knowing that Blue is there!!!! Damn JJ, what a tool.