PDA

View Full Version : Any of you notice I am changing a lot of tities?

cphilip
11-16-2003, 12:27 AM
Seems we forgetting the custom of proper post titles. "Wow"...and "what do you think" are not descriptive enough and will not get you a lot of good comments and information.

Tighten up! :D

GT
11-16-2003, 12:30 AM
this is awful,
but when I was a mod for the 2 honda boards I would just delete that crap. Hard to get a reply in the "engine building" or "FI" forum when the title is "I want to be fast"

jb

GT
11-16-2003, 12:32 AM
These would be gone under my regime:

http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=111570

http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=111464

I guess I am pretty hartless

cphilip
11-16-2003, 12:34 AM
Oh yea I see several more on this page alone right now. But they so um..."untitleable"...I just dunno what to do about those! ;)

I just retitled some of them then gave up and decided a reminder was in order.

Lazy boogers. :rolleyes:

Beemer
11-16-2003, 12:34 AM
Is that like first impression is most important?

Didnt notice changes I Only started like 3 or 4 posts.
I'm still an AO noob:D

cphilip
11-16-2003, 12:37 AM
Originally posted by Beemer
Is that like first impression is most important?

Didnt notice changes I Only started like 3 or 4 posts.
I'm still an AO noob:D

They know who they are... No need to make a Federal case out of it. But it does you more good to let people know what the post is about. I mean most people skip right over the "OMG" ones cause they assume they are lame...well...in this case that might be correct...but you get the idea? ;)

cphilip
11-16-2003, 12:39 AM
Originally posted by Beemer
Dump em they will learn faster:eek:

Could but then I would have nothing to complain about! :D

cphilip
11-16-2003, 12:44 AM
Aw go ahead and up it. I need to look at them picts anyway... :cool:

Caffiend
11-16-2003, 01:13 AM
just lock the thread, maybe they'll learn then :D

dansim
11-16-2003, 02:13 AM
i thought you meant the titles under our sn lol

adam shannon
11-16-2003, 02:21 AM
maybe a minimum age to post here...physical and mental averaged would work to establish mean age. before ao gets stupid and full of these PW punk kids who cant spell beyond the undeciferable ebonic text meessage code they try to use or carry out a coherent thought turn ao into a mine field where nuggets of good info and inteligent discourse are scattered in between steaming piles of yesterdays dinner. somebody needs to lay down the law and educate them that AO isnt, hasnt, nor will ever be their own smack talk and general stupidity forum like PBN. the first step is to disable the post count... they will all stop and go away if the fruits of their ill labor isnt advertised for all to see and to stroke their infantile egos.

edweird
11-16-2003, 03:31 AM
Originally posted by cphil: "Any of you notice I am changing a lot of tities?"

Um Unkle Phil.... what is a "tities"?

FooTemps
11-16-2003, 03:42 AM
Originally posted by adam shannon
maybe a minimum age to post here...physical and mental averaged would work to establish mean age. before ao gets stupid and full of these PW punk kids who cant spell beyond the undeciferable ebonic text meessage code they try to use or carry out a coherent thought turn ao into a mine field where nuggets of good info and inteligent discourse are scattered in between steaming piles of yesterdays dinner. somebody needs to lay down the law and educate them that AO isnt, hasnt, nor will ever be their own smack talk and general stupidity forum like PBN. the first step is to disable the post count... they will all stop and go away if the fruits of their ill labor isnt advertised for all to see and to stroke their infantile egos.

Stop being so high horse, some of us younger folk are intelligent and can actually post coherent thoughts and make noteworthy opinions and observations.

For those others kids though... well, they're tards. lol :D:p:) omgwtfbbqrotflmao hahahaha

It would be better to have a test to allow people to post and if they score well they are allowed to join the forums.

bornl33t
11-16-2003, 08:29 AM
Originally posted by cphilip
Seems we forgetting the custom of proper post titles. "Wow"...and "what do you think" are not descriptive enough and will not get you a lot of good comments and information.

Tighten up! :D

titles and sigs.... it's all about titles and sigs...:D

dansim
11-16-2003, 08:41 AM
Originally posted by Heat

titles and sigs.... it's all about titles and sigs...:D
i thought it was all about titties and beer not titles and sigs:confused: ;)

Snertz
11-16-2003, 08:53 AM
Originally posted by edweird

Haha, I noticed that too :D ;) :D ;)

Evil Bob
11-16-2003, 11:13 AM
Nothing like a little Freudian slip now and then :)

-Evil Bob

ChucktheMAGician
11-16-2003, 11:41 AM

Beat me to it!:( :p

cphilip
11-16-2003, 11:47 AM

LOL.... Hehehehe.... well erm... :D

cphilip
11-16-2003, 11:48 AM
Originally posted by Evil Bob
Nothing like a little Freudian slip now and then :)

-Evil Bob

Yep! ;)

cphilip
11-16-2003, 11:51 AM
Um...in my defense I just went in there to change that and guess what I found? Some other moderator, who's name will go unmentioned, had actually gone in there and changed that title to say "tities". YEP! I BEEN SET UP!!!!! :D :D :D Funny funny guy! :cool:

but the clever guy left two clues. One is that the first post shows the original title. Go look. And two is the edit function records the last administrative action of the post and who did it. You cannot defeat that even if you go in and edit the first post too as well as the title. :cool:

The Frymarker
11-16-2003, 12:16 PM
yep that what I saw when I read it, cphil is changing his titties

So what now b,c,d cup?

cphilip
11-16-2003, 12:18 PM
hehe... I going to get back at him... I got something up my sleeve... Muhahahahaha.... MOD WAR!!!!!! It's on now!!!! :D

cphilip
11-16-2003, 12:27 PM
Ok counter attack launched. See if you can find the Mod and see what I did to get back at him! :D LOL!!!!! Its a good one. Mess with me will ya!!!!

Miscue
11-16-2003, 12:48 PM
Not funny! :D

Well, ok... it's funny. But NOT funny!

FalconGuy016
11-16-2003, 12:52 PM
Hahahahahahahaha :) good job, whoever did it :)

Mag Master 04
11-16-2003, 12:56 PM
i like my Wow thread...and i got alot of replies, change the title to wow, old mag ad in APG not just magizine, lol it makes me sound dumb, and im sorry for the short uninteresting title

Mag Master 04
11-16-2003, 12:58 PM
change yur title too, mr. titie...haha

bornl33t
11-16-2003, 01:21 PM
Originally posted by The Frymarker
yep that what I saw when I read it, cphil is changing his titties

So what now b,c,d cup?

ewwww male boobs... yucky!

cphilip
11-16-2003, 03:26 PM
Awww. Dangit. He found it already. hehehehe...

Did anyone see it before found it and changed it back? Hint... it was in his signature.

And that should tell you who changed it from Titles to Tities.... ;)