PDA

View Full Version : gas thru grip and frame opinions needed

phantomhitman
11-17-2003, 04:33 PM
Yes it is me again. I have purchased a few things from the forum so far (2 cocker barrels, ult kit, and a stock frame) and now I need some other parts to further my minimag upgrade. I have a level 7 minimag valve that exits right if that info is needed also.
I am looking for a gas thru grip for my mag. I am running a 3000 psi crossfire tank, which I have no clue if that matters or not. Preferably with all hoses and fittings if possible, but if not I will still consider it.
I am still looking for a centerflag hyperframe since I have not heard from the seller I was suppose to buy it from. If not a hyperframe I guess I could go with the intelliframe, preferably gloss black.
If you could give me any recomendations even if you do not have anything for sale I would appreciate your opinion. Thanks for looking.

hhomes
11-17-2003, 07:04 PM
i preffer just running a steel braided hose from the tank to the valve just put a quick disconnect on the valve fitting and get whatever gas thru or foregrip u want (you wont have to run air thru it). if u want to run air thru the gasthru it shouldnt matter what kind u get, not positive i never really use em.

phantomhitman
11-17-2003, 11:15 PM
thanks for the info hhomes. i am looking through the companies that make them, and the dye is looking really good!!! i will have to check it out further.