PDA

View Full Version : Flatline 4500?

Kdoggg
10-31-2000, 11:27 AM
Does anyone know if AGD will release a 4500 PSI flatline? I'm sorry if this repeats and exsisting thread.

Webmaster
10-31-2000, 11:28 AM
Yes they will!!

I dont know the time frame - but they are making one!

The reg can already handle the 4500psi, but they are working with seal materials that will be reliable and long lasting.

------------------
Webmaster - AutoMags.Org
automag@altavista.com
----------------------
"Good...bad...I'm the guy with the gun." - Ash, Army of Darkness

Kdoggg
10-31-2000, 11:42 AM
Thanks webmaster. Do you have even a roug idea of the time frame? Like 2 years or 2 months. I will probably get myself a 4500 system for Christams and I want to continue to use quality AGD equpiment.

Webmaster
10-31-2000, 11:55 AM
Uh - with in 6 months is my guess - but thats just my guess - not the official word from AGD.... Xmas would be nice - but remember they are trying to crank out 3 new products BAM BAM BAM!!

------------------
Webmaster - AutoMags.Org
automag@altavista.com
----------------------

MinimagRockin'
10-31-2000, 07:34 PM
Speaking of release dates is the RT Pro out yet? If not any word on when it's coming out? Also any estimated price?

AGD
10-31-2000, 07:43 PM
4500 tanks will be produced but probably not this year we are too swamped with the other new products. RTpro's are shipping this week along with more Warps and we are assembling a few Emags.

AGD

supermag
10-31-2000, 07:43 PM
yes i knew it would happen i will get one when it somes out http://www.automags.org/ubb/smile.gif

thecavemankevin
03-18-2002, 08:07 PM
Originally posted by Webmaster
Uh - with in 6 months is my guess - but thats just my guess - not the official word from AGD.... Xmas would be nice - but remember they are trying to crank out 3 new products BAM BAM BAM!!

I think you were just a little bit off on your guess of 6 months webbie :)

look at the date

------------------
Webmaster - AutoMags.Org
automag@altavista.com
----------------------