PDA

View Full Version : MXS 2004 Website and Schedule are Launched!

MXS
11-18-2003, 03:02 PM
New look, new features, new season of events, new sponsors, new forum!

Come visit us at www.mxsportz.com

Thank you to the fine folks at PMI for supporting MXS in our upcoming 5th season of bringing paintball scenarios to the players nationwide.

A HUGE round of applause and thank-yous to the players who come out for a weekend of fun and camaraderie. It's YOUR choice!

We thank the industry representatives who support the scenario players with their generous donations of products and services!

Heartfelt thanks to the field owenrs who allow us to take over their "homes" for the weekend!

A deep thank-you and appreciation to the individuals who help make MXS events the best they can be: Ultimate Referee Bobby "Darkman" Gogolin; Web site Creator Tony "Not Bob" Jackson; Publicist Ted D'Ottavio; Atmosphere Developers Phil Ellis, Betty Howe, Stephanie Prince, Rob Nielsen, Lawrence Wright, Jeff Burhans, Neil "Pyro" Smith, Kerry "Warhawk" Griffin, Stephen Hipkiss and Courtenay Jaquays; and many thanks to our friends Michael "Marksman" Marks and Korbett "Mofo" Cockrel for their continuing support and technical assistance.

Hope to see YOU in 2004
:)

Diane "Mother" Howe

Meph
11-18-2003, 03:05 PM
Woohoo. Cool beans Mother and Pacman.

Also, I was curious. Did you guys get the CD of pictures for R.T.W.L. yet? I didn't see Ted there so figured you guys might have wanted pictures for the website.

*edit*

Just looked at the site. It looks amazing! Very very nice work done there guys. Organized, I love the style/look of it now. But you still didn't use the Inspector Gadget Scenario gosh Darnit!!!