PDA

View Full Version : Need help w/ upgrades

Rufio
11-18-2003, 05:01 PM
Ok, I've got a classic with a classic valve and powerfeed. The upgrades I know of that I want to get are the ULE trigger, the ULE body, and maybe the Intelliframe and lvl 10. I'm confused, with the ULE trigger, is it a seperate trigger in itself like the intelliframe? if it isnt, does that mean you can have both the intelliframe and the ULE trigger combined for max speed on a mag? and with the ULE body, does it work on my classic valve? if not what valve should I get to get maximum performace out of it? and is the body like something different than power feed, would it replace my power feed? im kind of confused on all this stuff...uncloud my mind :) thanks in advance..

Dayspring
11-18-2003, 05:11 PM
The ULE trigger is a drop in on/off valve that goes into the main valve. (it's not recommended for the Classic valve, but some people have gotten it to work.)

You can use it with whatever trigger frame you want.

The ULE body will fit perfectly on your rail & with the valve. (You just need to remove the twist lock pin. You'll see it when you take the body off. Turn the rail upside down and whack it out.)

The body is a new tube all by itself. Instead of powerfeed, it's vert. No more elbows or angled hoppers. It sits right over top of the gun.

If you REALLY want an upgrade, trade your valve in to AGD and get the Xvalve. It's a Nitro-only valve, but it's TONS faster, lighter and it comes with the level 10 upgrade installed already.

Welcome to AO. :)

Rufio
11-18-2003, 05:18 PM
Thanks for the help and friendly welcome..:)

Ok, ive decided im going to go with the X-valve before anything else, what order do you guys suggest I get the other stuff in? (intelliframe, ule trigger, ule body) also, does the ule body fit mag threaded barrels?

Rumble
11-18-2003, 05:53 PM
IMO i would not get the xvalve first. I would get the intelliframe, then xvalve, then ule trigger, then ule body, and a good barel kit somwhere in there:D

Hexis
11-18-2003, 06:21 PM
No, the ULE Body does not use Twistlock Barrels, it uses Cocker threaded barrels. So, keep in mind that with the ULE Body, you will need a new barrel (or kit, it's up to you).

Eric Cartman
11-18-2003, 06:50 PM
If performance is your main concern, I would get the upgrades in this order:
X Valve (with Level 10)
Intelliframe
ULE trigger pull kit
ULE Body
The ULE body looks sweet, but I don't know if it'll actually do anything for your performance. The benefits of the other upgrades is obvious as soon as you use them.

Welcome to AO
:D

Rufio
11-18-2003, 07:25 PM
Rumble, why do you suggest the Intelliframe before the X valve? J/W

Thanks again for the replies guys.

robertjuric
11-18-2003, 07:31 PM
Originally posted by Rufio
Rumble, why do you suggest the Intelliframe before the X valve? J/W

Thanks again for the replies guys.

Get the intelli before the X, b/c if you dont your going to have the speed capability of X, but hindered by the stock frame. If you get the intelli first, then you can increase you speed cheaper with just the stock valve, and then even more once you get Xvalve.