PDA

View Full Version : X-Fire on OLN

RoadDawg
11-19-2003, 02:45 PM
Did anybody catch it last night? I caught it and it reminds me of a scenario type of deal. Very cool in the sense they have to plan a mission and people with dual paintball machine guns were waiting for them in a nest. Sounds effects were dumb but those were easy to over come when a sweet bunker move would happen. IT was on last night (tues) @ 9 pm Pacific. check it out if you guys have the chance. I don't know if it was a once in a while show they do but I think it's worth checking out.

adam shannon
11-19-2003, 02:58 PM
ive watched a couple times. i think its entertaining, and the scenarios are really complex and make for a great storyline. my only gripe is the latent bimbo factor...american gladiators was a great show, but the amazon stripper freakshow really isnt necissary to get paintballers to watch, they do it to attract frat boys that will watch anything with skin

Big'n slo
11-19-2003, 03:06 PM
Saw about 2 minutes worth last night. Once the first enemy was "emulsified" and began their Oscar winning death scene :rolleyes:
I shut it off...

RoadDawg
11-19-2003, 03:19 PM
the overdramatic death scenes weren't needed but hey it was still fun to watch. The fact it looked real complex and they weren't sure where the van would drop them off made it very interesting to watch.

edman282
11-19-2003, 04:55 PM
Its a good show but the hits are too dramatized and unrealistical lol. but its still cool.

SuiciDal Sn Y p ER
11-19-2003, 08:02 PM
it all seems so staged. if they put any one of us in there we would wipe everyone out.

RoadDawg
11-19-2003, 08:52 PM
I'm sure the bad guys have a time limit to let them go. For example they probably can't keep them busy in one spot for a whole mission. They gotta make it exciting. The one last night I watched the last mission seemed pretty live action *except the death scenes*. It's hard to say how you'd react in that situation. Considering most of the people that were playing had never played pball before.

edweird
11-19-2003, 09:35 PM
This show is a discredit to scenario/big game players everywhere I swear. They should just face facts and stick with lazertag

~WarpedRT#2~
11-19-2003, 10:46 PM
Emulsified! HA! Yeah, I watched an episode of it, and ever time someone got shot, it was "Emulsified!". That is just gay. The missions are alright, and it's cool how they put normal people into it. It's not like us or anything. Anyone of us would clean all of those "commandos" clocks like they were nothing, but they are against just normal people who dont like the sport like we do.