PDA

View Full Version : Thanks to AGD for sponsoring The Central Virginia Paintball League

n8do99
11-19-2003, 04:09 PM
I would like to be the first to thank AGD for sponsoring the CVPL. we handed out 3 warp feeds to the first place team at all six of our events. we could not have done it with out there help and the many other sponsors.
we handed out over $$15,850$$ in prizes at the 6 events and cash prizes to the series finalist, which is as follows
1st place-relentless atack-$1641.60
2nd place- The lost boys-$1379.20
3rd place- Team Powerline-$968.80
4th place- TMX Venom-$558.40
for more information about this series you can check out www.cvpl.org
i cant say thank you enough to every who helped on making this event a success, and special thank to Josh Silverman for the write up in this months Paintball 2 xtreams
hope to see you guys out there next year
nate richards
field manager
tmx paintball/lousia sports club
www.tmxx.com

xadamx
11-19-2003, 05:49 PM
lost boys didnt come in first?! **gasp**:D

pointm@n
11-19-2003, 06:03 PM
I think I'll be competing in that next year. I've competed in the last couple of Pevs 3man tournaments and thought I'd give this a try. There were only 2 events left in the series so I figure I'd try next year... Hopefully AGD will still be sponsoring it next year.

n8do99
11-21-2003, 09:00 AM
up..up

TheGreatPru
11-23-2003, 12:28 AM
it really was a great series, espech for its first year. while i only got to play in two events, and didnt win one of the warps, i already had mine so its cool:D

next year the series should be growing a little (like all good things should) with a few more fields i hope as well as many more teams. with the location of the fields all three fields are very easy to reach from most of northern VA (easy drive south on 29 or 17) and pretty easy to get to most of them from c-ville and richmond.

the teams where great, Relentless are a bunch of great guys, Lost Boys where always fun to watch and play against, TMX Venom really developed, having only played 1 event before the series and even then had to replace a player right before the first event of the series. the Powerline guys were cool people to get to know, and True Grit, who also made it through the whole series, also a realitivly new team i believe.

the fields where all real nice, all the games where played on ultimate airball fields, air fills never seemed to be a problem, games ran on time for all the events (i only played two, but watched the last three) and only started late for one event, but thats becuase it was right on the heels of the huricane and they wanted to give teams a little extra time to show up since most of the state was with out power) and i never had a complaint about the reffing, there always seemed to be enough reffs on the field, and i never had a problem with the calls.

anyway, thanks again to all the fields, teams, and espech the sponsers who where able to finally get a little tourny action going on for this part of the state. with the creation of the VPC, CVPL, the Pevs 3-mans, and two locations now with X-Ball fields, virginia is gonna be real interesting next year !!

p.s. also an interesting note, both the top two teams all play with warps, as well as various members of the 3rd (i think) and 4th place teams . . .

n8do99
11-25-2003, 04:40 PM
up up

n8do99
11-26-2003, 03:50 PM
up up

Major Ho
11-26-2003, 06:47 PM
Thats cool of AGD and all but what kind of response are you looking for?
You've upped it quite a few times with little response

n8do99
12-02-2003, 06:15 PM
i am just hoping to stir up some more intrest for this event. we are allready starting to line up, the sponcers for next year. and we have allready add to more venues at splatbrothers and action town to the rosters.

thecavemankevin
12-02-2003, 06:32 PM
so please post that info, and stop saying up

or put this in the regional forum