PDA

View Full Version : Building A ule Mag god Idea?

The Action Figure
11-21-2003, 09:43 PM
http://www.warpig.com/paintball/technical/paintguns/automag/ulemag/title_ulemag2.jpg
I thought it was pretty Sweet so tell me what you think, I have A mini Mag ang im gettin a ule body and a CP barrel Tonight Then a Y grip then X valve

The Action Figure
11-21-2003, 09:44 PM
http://www.warpig.com/paintball/technical/paintguns/automag/ulemag/title_ulemag1.jpg

penguinpunk555
11-21-2003, 09:45 PM
To me The Ule mags r just so common now.They realy have lost my appeal they all look the same now to me.I mean I don't see and diffrence anymore.Its like putting to of any other guns side by by side.

The Action Figure
11-21-2003, 09:45 PM
http://www.warpig.com/paintball/technical/paintguns/automag/ulemag/ygrip.jpg

The Action Figure
11-21-2003, 09:46 PM
http://www.warpig.com/paintball/technical/paintguns/automag/ulemag/finished.jpg

Bubonic Plauge
11-21-2003, 09:46 PM
Looks cool to me.

Correct me if I am wrong though. I believe the grammer should say "Building A ULE Mag," not AN ULE.

/shrug

Meph
11-21-2003, 09:55 PM
Well according to Grammar you must use "an" before a vowel!

An Economic.... An Appointment.... An Opponent.... An Interesting view....

Don't worry Grammar is messed up. I mean Einstein got it wrong twice in his name!

NJPaint
11-21-2003, 10:17 PM
Originally posted by Meph

Don't worry Grammar is messed up. I mean Einstein got it wrong twice in his name!

You aren't "supposed to" its english, there are exceptions and this is one of them. "Grammar" isn't a book that tells you how to speak.

TZummer
11-21-2003, 10:37 PM
Originally posted by Meph

I thought it was just before a vowel sound not an actual vowel.

-Tab
11-22-2003, 01:03 AM
Originally posted by TZummer

I thought it was just before a vowel sound not an actual vowel.

i believe your right. like AN HOUR. no vowel, but do you know how hard it is to A HOUR fast(when you use the short a sound and not the long a sound). same with AN ULE. it's not as easy to say as A ULE. so like someone said up there, there are exceptions.
btw....that mag needs a gas thru, but very nice

Grasshopper
11-22-2003, 01:59 AM
Maybe because ULE is an acronym (is that was it's called?) for Ultra Lightweight Engineering. So, 'an' would be correct before that.

Ok, we should get back on topic now. :)

Pacifist_Farmer
11-22-2003, 10:18 AM
I priced one out just before I saw the article on WARPIG

Made from scratch, new scratch that is,

your looking at a minimum 1400

Warp Body
X-Valve(no trade in)
ULE Trigger
Y-Grip
RT-Pro Rail
Warp
Dye Ultralight
AVI Drop
ON/OFF Cradle Mount
PMI 88/5000
12 Revy

This is kinda a dream gun i realize, substitute some cheaper stuff in there and you might be able to get it down to a grand

Oh hey that doesnt include hosing

GT
11-22-2003, 12:22 PM
Originally posted by Pacifist_Farmer

This is kinda a dream gun i realize, substitute some cheaper stuff in there and you might be able to get it down to a grand

Oh hey that doesnt include hosing

Check my sig, I built that one for right around 1k. I have an idea about building something alittle better and slightly lighter than my last ULE.

Lets be honest what is it worth to you to play with a mag that weighs as little as a spyder but is just as relible as your old stainless beast?

jb

billmi
11-22-2003, 03:05 PM
Originally posted by Bubonic Plauge
Looks cool to me.

Correct me if I am wrong though. I believe the grammer should say "Building A ULE Mag," not AN ULE.

/shrug

The article "an" instead of "a" is used when the noun to which it refers begins with a vowel, or with an H folowed by a long vowel vowel.

Since ULE is part of the name ULE Mag, the noun is starting with a vowel.

It sounds odd because the structure is similar to an adjective describing the noun. For example, if it were talking about an Automag that were yellow - it would say "a yellow Mag" but if the name of the paintgun was Yellow Mag, it would be "an Yellow Mag."

See you on the field,
-Bill Mills

The Action Figure
11-22-2003, 03:08 PM
I priced one out just before I saw the article on WARPIG

Made from scratch, new scratch that is,

your looking at a minimum 1400

Not so because I already have the mag the nitro all i need is ule body, new barrel, Y frame