PDA

View Full Version : SANTA vs THE GRINCH SCENARIO GAME

PYROMAN315
11-22-2003, 11:00 AM
Dont miss this years "Big Christmas Event" at Panhandle Paintball in Panama City, Florida on December 20th, 2003.

SANTA & THE ELVES vs THE GRINCH AND HIS DAWGS

Great storyline
Tons of missions
Awsome prizes including one new WARP FEED at each event

Were goin all out for this one with the props. We have an entire trailer full of props and we have just completed our mission lineup. Trust me, EVERYONE will be surprised at this one!!!

That Mean Ole Grinch is at it again!! Help Santa fight his way to keep the Christmas spirit alive.

Check out our website for more information on all of our upcoming scenario events. Our "2003/2004 Winter Tour" starts on December 20th with a total of seven events.

WWW.SPLATTERZONEPAINTBALL.NET

vf-xx
11-22-2003, 12:30 PM
Heh, they had that game in Fort Worth last year. Didn't get to go tho.

PYROMAN315
11-23-2003, 02:54 AM
COOL, and here we thought we would be original. Christmas themes go over very well. The difference with ours is the amount of time, effort, props, and prizes that we do for our events. We put over two months worth of work into these events just to make it that much more fun for the player.
I played scenarios for over 10 years and still play on occasion and I know what it takes to put on a good show and I also have sen why good events go bad. Hopefully the timing will be right and you can make one of our upcoming events. During the summer we will be sticking around Illinois to host several more events near our home state. Were also planning a smaller 3 - 4 event tour on the east coast next fall.
Thanks for your input.

PYROMAN

Pyrate Jim
11-23-2003, 08:10 AM
We have a small field here in CT that has been doing Santa games for a few years.
The best one was two years ago, when I was given the role of "Atnas" ~ Santa's Evil Twin. Basically, it put a third team on the field in an uneasy alliance with the Grinch.

If you guys do some East Coast games next year, try to get up north for one of them.

PYROMAN315
12-04-2003, 11:54 PM
Only two weeks left to register for our Christmas Event at Panhandle Paintball in Panama City, Florida.
This event just keeps getting better and better each day as the event gets closer.

Pyrate Jim - Were just starting our schedule for 2004 and were planning a "Summer Series" on the east coast in May of next year. Were planning on hitting 4 states including New York and Pennsylvania with a total of 4 events.
Just keep checking our website for updates on all of our events.

PYROMAN

WWW.SPLATTERZONEPAINTBALL.NET

Pyrate Jim
12-05-2003, 05:55 PM
Originally posted by PYROMAN315 Just keep checking our website for updates on all of our events.

Will do~
Looking forward to it.

There's a Santa vs. Grinch game up here tomorrow, but we're looking at 28 degrees for a high and up to 10 inches of snow by nightfall.
http://www.strategyplus.com/scenario.htm

oops! I double checked and they cancelled!
http://www.strategyplus.com/weather.htm

PYROMAN315
12-07-2003, 11:27 AM
WHAT??? They cancelled?? Santa couldnt handle the snow??

Boy, I tell ya. Guess youll have to come down to Panama City Florida next week to the nice 80 degree weather.

Sorry the game got cancelled. Hopefully you can make one of ours next spring. I know we will be in New York and Pennsylvania. Were still looking for two more good fields.
Let me know if you have a decent field that can hold a big venue.

PYROMAN

craltal
12-08-2003, 09:41 AM
AWOLPaintball is doing a similar on the 27th. it's located in Pava, GA, just outside of thomasville, GA for those of you on the other side of the panhandle...

http://www.awolpaintball.com/

Midway
12-15-2003, 04:26 PM
We ran a Santa/Grinch game down here in Houston last year as a fund-raiser for Toys for Tots. It was put on by ScenarioNews.Com. I generaled as the Grinch and it was a blast. We even had our Town field set up as Whoville and Neutral guest players as the Whos. The title of the game was The Grinch in the Hood so you can imagine how much fun we had, there were even sleigh-by slayings. The central figure in Whoville was the Pimp of Ho'ville and the currency traded among players was tinsel. It was so much fun...

Midway
Team FUBAR
Houston, TX