PDA

View Full Version : what do you think the best scenario guns are?

matmc89
11-22-2003, 07:47 PM
i use a phantom vsc with
simmons scope
remote to 12 oz co2
lapco bigshot barrel
and my dad uses
a-5 with
flatline
stock
remote
rt trigger

what do you think the best gun for a scenario is

Burphel
11-22-2003, 10:02 PM
Just a thought, but you might try looking into a 4oz for the phantom. I've played plenty of games with mine and I maybe have to refill it once over the course of a 24hr game. It just seems a bit of a waste to run a remote and a 12oz tank on a gun that sips CO2 like the phantom does.

But yeah, the Phantom is a great scenario gun. ROF doesn't always win you a firefight in scenarios and the lighter weight saves you alot of energy over the long games and lets you make some insane moves in the short run.

And you gotta love one of the new RTPros with a warp feed. A bit heavier than most guns (and a leviathon compared to the Phantom), but the warp is great for crawling, and you can't beat the ROF and never chopping paint.

matmc89
11-22-2003, 10:23 PM
yea i jsut use the remote now bc my 4 ozs were on backorder and i dotn have me yet and i didnt wanna cahnge 12 grams so much. but i got a scenario tmmrw and i gewt to test my new phantom(just got it 2 days ago)

trains are bad
11-23-2003, 08:06 PM
dude, proofread

I would say A5/RT. Those are big around here.

These automags appear very interesting. I've never seen one in person, they sure look small and simple.

Meph
11-24-2003, 12:27 AM
Anything MECHANICAL! And of course a reliable mech marker. Scenarios play be it rain or snow, people travel through swamps and marshes in Scenarios. They abuse their equipment at times, bumping on rocks and trees and dirt.

My vote can't be anything but a Tippmann. Despite of course being The Tippmann Guy here, it's just really hard to compete against them in this category. Even with the new Tac-One up and coming.

doc_Zox
11-25-2003, 01:59 PM
My AKA Viking ran well for the entire "Twin showers" this spring

The WAS board had no rain issues

Sir_Brass
11-25-2003, 02:13 PM
Blazers. 1. fastest mechs on the market w/o RT (w/ an RT it still beats out other RT's. but there's only one in existance that is RT, and PPS won't make another. they've said as much), it's light, DURABLE (like a tippman), accurate, quiet, and can run well on either CO2 or HPA, so it'll run whatever gas you put in it.

Basically my scenario guns are the blazer and the phantom. I'll be using the phantom at the night game and go 'hunting' ;), whereas during the day, I'll be using the blazer and showing the opposition the meaning of "ball-on-ball dead-on semi-auto accuracy".

Burphel
11-25-2003, 08:44 PM
How could we have left out the PGP?

Concealable, accurate, and durable enough to pound in stakes on a sup-air field.

Sir_Brass
11-25-2003, 09:04 PM
LOL, true. great pump backup sidearm!

matmc89
11-25-2003, 10:35 PM
ah! i forgot my pgp. i always carry it with me just in case. i doubt the phantom will break though.

rathbaster
11-26-2003, 05:52 PM
I've used a VSC Phantom (on 12 grams :eek: ) Cocker and a Sniper2. One of these days I'll drag my 98c to a scenario :D (Sorta seems like the obvious one to try....)

-Rath

f3rr3+
12-01-2003, 08:25 PM
Actually i would take my rat out in rain, snow sleet w/e, but with a cricket board, cause its only 25 bucks :P