PDA

View Full Version : ULE rail: when when when when

i_baked_cookies
11-22-2003, 10:48 PM
maybe i missed it, i dunno- WHEN IS IT COMING OUT? (the offical AGD one i mean).

even if there is no offical date, does anyone know the approx. time it might come out. can good old Tom help me on this one?:D

Tron
11-22-2003, 10:50 PM
Why not just buy the rogue rail now?

-Tron

tony3
11-22-2003, 11:07 PM
because his rails are ugly imo and very very pricey

RoadDawg
11-22-2003, 11:28 PM
Originally posted by tony3

You think the new AGD rail will be any cheaper??? Anyhow AGD's already got a ULE rail out. ;) Now the one for the AM/MM version has only recently had a design choosen for it. So just sit back and wait cause AGD will get them out when they do. Oh by the way. Rogue's rails are modified AGD RT Pro/Emag rails. IMO they are much better then the AGD ones. Plus if you noticed AGD is using Rogue's adjustable foregrip slot idea. He must be doing something right. :D

Tron
11-22-2003, 11:37 PM

Wont comment on price except I paid it and it was worth every penny.

On looks AGD's looks exactly like it and took some of his features.

To each his own but why exactly did you chime in when smee should answer?

-Tron

tony3
11-23-2003, 12:18 AM
Id prefer a logic paintball milled stock rail over a rouge rail, I think it looks better and is cheaper, just my opinion.

I probably should of said my first post in alittle nicer words, sorry about that.

RoadDawg
11-23-2003, 12:37 AM
Id prefer a logic paintball milled stock rail over a rouge rail, I think it looks better and is cheaper, just my opinion.

I'll agree that they look nice but to me the voided warranty is not worth the look. Meanwhile Rogue's are still good with warranty. :)

tony3
11-23-2003, 12:44 AM
yeah, because mags are so hard to fix:rolleyes:

RoadDawg
11-23-2003, 12:50 AM
yeah, because mags are so hard to fix:rolleyes:
Obviously you've never had a problem caused by tolerances. I haven't either but I've heard several incidents. Mainly with the sear area not lining up right. The fact the z lock located near the valve has been partially milled is what mainly worries me about the rail. The Z lock is there to keep the valve in under pressure. With it even slightly milled risks the chance of the valve coming out.

pputkowski
11-23-2003, 12:57 AM

I respect your opinion, here is mine...

I own one of the new RogueRails and love it to death, and so does everyone else I know. You will not find a lighter, better quality product on the market...not to mention Rogue's outstanding customer sevice and support. If you want to buy the real deal as far as aftermarket mag parts, there is only one name. RogueFactor.

What an "ugly" mag...
http://www.home.earthlink.net/~roguefactor/images/RTProGripOnly.jpg
:eek:

tony3
11-23-2003, 01:17 AM
Originally posted by RoadDawg

Obviously you've never had a problem caused by tolerances. I haven't either but I've heard several incidents. Mainly with the sear area not lining up right. The fact the z lock located near the valve has been partially milled is what mainly worries me about the rail. The Z lock is there to keep the valve in under pressure. With it even slightly milled risks the chance of the valve coming out.

on my old rt i used a standard body so it didnt have zlock slot and it didnt worry me...thats just me though

My mag never had any major probs, and if it did i needed to replace an oring

MayAMonkeyBeYourPinata
11-23-2003, 01:46 AM
I'm with tony the rails milled by coolhand look much better than rogues

USAF-Flyboy with a Mag
11-23-2003, 02:01 AM
I'd say both rails are great rails. Rogues doesn't void the AGD warranty and does the job it was intended to do...be light, but if that isn't an issue to you...go with what ever rail you think looks better. As for me, I'd go with rogues because I know the guy and don't mind supporting him. His grade A service has made a loyal customer out of me.

ka-mag68
11-23-2003, 02:05 AM
Personal preference is what is being showen in this thread. If it comes down to that then. I would have to go with Rogue's. It doesnt void the warranty for one. Looks great.

Coolhand's voids the warranty and I personally dont like the looks of it.

Thats just my 2 cents.

Alux
11-23-2003, 02:06 AM
Rogue makes good parts.Honestly, when I had my mag all of the stuff on it was from Rogue's line of ULE upgrades and all of the highest quality.

Im gonna have to disagree on the "looks" debate. In my opinion the Roguerail is pretty sick. Ive seen it in person, very light and sexy, what more could u want? If your tony ud probably want a "it will your void warranty guarantee".
(no offense tony) :)

If I still had a mag that would probably been my next upgrade...

tony3
11-23-2003, 09:33 AM
Originally posted by Alux
Rogue makes good parts.Honestly, when I had my mag all of the stuff on it was from Rogue's line of ULE upgrades and all of the highest quality.

Im gonna have to disagree on the "looks" debate. In my opinion the Roguerail is pretty sick. Ive seen it in person, very light and sexy, what more could u want? If your tony ud probably want a "it will your void warranty guarantee".
(no offense tony) :)

If I still had a mag that would probably been my next upgrade...

No, I'm willing to sacrifice voiding my warrenty for a better looking rail imo.
P.S. Coolhands rails are lighter:p

Sunshine
11-23-2003, 10:19 AM
Originally posted by smee
maybe i missed it, i dunno- WHEN IS IT COMING OUT? (the offical AGD one i mean).

even if there is no offical date, does anyone know the approx. time it might come out. can good old Tom help me on this one?:D

i clicked on this thread thinking it would be about the new AGD rail and when it may come out. But it looks like the title should read...

"lets all argue over which ule rail is the best"

btw: its this one http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=112527