PDA

View Full Version : PBgear.com Mess-up??

MagOwnerzRule
11-24-2003, 01:03 AM
Hey,
I was wondering if anyone besides me saw the mess up in the magazines where pbgear.com has there forsale pages, on one of them that is a picture of a Xmag i beleive, and below it says RT Pro 539.79 or sumthing.
Anyone else notice this? geesh.... :D

Collegeboy
11-24-2003, 07:59 AM
Originally posted by MagOwnerzRule
Hey,
I was wondering if anyone besides me saw the mess up in the magazines where pbgear.com has there forsale pages, on one of them that is a picture of a Xmag i beleive, and below it says RT Pro 539.79 or sumthing.
Anyone else notice this? geesh.... :D

About two years ago they advertised an emag for 199 dollars. I tried to call up and order one and the guy told me it was a mistake by the printing company, and they according to the small print, is not responsible for any mistakes by the printing company. I was mad. :p

rikkter
11-24-2003, 08:19 AM
yeah i noticed the same thing.
it makes me wonder how accurate in printing, and how many other guns have the wrong prices there really are.

StygShore
11-24-2003, 08:26 AM
I got into it with them when I paid for 2 piece OTP barrel set with inserts and a single piece aluminum Demon Series barrel showed up.

They gave me a huge hassle, and noted the small print on the web that says they are not responsible for graphical errors.....but in this case, it was graphical, gramatical, and an all around incorrect!!!

Styg

Tunaman
11-24-2003, 10:42 AM
That may be a correct price, but it aint THAT good! Email me for a better one on the RT pro.:D ;) ;)

RagingFalcon
11-24-2003, 11:48 AM
Pbgear's pictures are always misleading ive seen tons of times where they use one picture but they are refering to another product. take for example the X-valve and the Retro valve that they sell. Both products have a picture of an X-valve Different angles but you can clearly tell They are both X-valves. I dont know if they fixed that I'm at work so i cant check.(pbgear is blocked for some reason) But it was like that a month ago.

WARPED1
11-24-2003, 01:25 PM
Originally posted by Collegeboy

About two years ago they advertised an emag for 199 dollars. I tried to call up and order one and the guy told me it was a mistake by the printing company, and they according to the small print, is not responsible for any mistakes by the printing company. I was mad. :p Welcome to the real world..........:D

MagOwnerzRule
11-24-2003, 02:31 PM
pbgear.com is a well managed site but.... hey have terrible customer service

FalconGuy016
11-24-2003, 02:42 PM
Originally posted by Collegeboy

About two years ago they advertised an emag for 199 dollars. I tried to call up and order one and the guy told me it was a mistake by the printing company, and they according to the small print, is not responsible for any mistakes by the printing company. I was mad. :p

You know, it was that VERY ad that I dceided to look into other guns besides the one I was hooked on. Thank you mess ups :)