PDA

View Full Version : hay oregon, washington, and heck even idaho AOers. BigGame?

space_weazel_45
11-24-2003, 03:02 AM
Any one going to the big game at splat action in oregon the day after thanksgiving? hoping to get a good turnout of AO ers, ile probibly be playing stock class cause i dont think ile have enough cash for paint but the mag will come just in case.
its free entry with caned food and cheep fills all day
info here http://www.splataction.com

thanks hope to see you there

stalker0
11-24-2003, 03:06 AM
I wish i could make it but my mag is still in pieces and wont be running in time for the game and im also broke untll next monday. Wish i could go though. :(

magking1971
11-24-2003, 06:50 AM
Ah heck, if I knew about it sooner I would be there:( :mad:

space_weazel_45
11-25-2003, 02:29 PM
sorry to hear that guys, any one else maby able to go?

Burphel
11-25-2003, 08:53 PM
I'd like to. I've been out to Splat Action a few times and it's a nice field. Unfortunately I'm working and going down for the Texas Throwdown the next weekend.

I'll have to see what the schedule looks like, but I hope to make it out there next year.

RetroEclipseMan
11-25-2003, 09:50 PM
I would so be there my car was running and I had some extra cash. We really need to plan a NW AO meet that actually happens this time with a solid date and field.

heftylefty
11-26-2003, 12:47 AM
Originally posted by RetroEclipseMan
I would so be there my car was running and I had some extra cash. We really need to plan a NW AO meet that actually happens this time with a solid date and field.

AGREED.

we should plan on during spring time so people have a chance to clear it out of their schedules and it wont so friggen cold.

brandon, you gonna be playing throwdowns with flipmode in rookie next year? if you do, we will probably gonna be playing against you guys:)

RetroEclipseMan
11-26-2003, 01:38 AM
Unless STP doesn't say anything we'd actually be nov since we played that throwdown this year. Other than throwdowns Mark mentioned that Mikey from sting wants to merge what's left of their nov team with ours which means PSP next year baby:D or at least hopefully.

Oh yeah, next weekend I think I'm going out to Splat Attack to burn some old paint old school style with some friends if anyone wants to join me.

heftylefty
11-26-2003, 01:59 AM
sweet, CDR is probably gonna be picking us up for rookie season next year so its gonna be sweet.

im gonna try and get my new gun(raced ff lotus:)) soon and go play somewhere next weekend. maybe we'll meet up with you guys at splat.

RetroEclipseMan
11-26-2003, 02:59 AM
cool man. Hit me up on aim and we'll talk some more.

banzaimf
11-26-2003, 05:16 AM
The splat actions giveaways are pretty good. I got a new gun to give to a friend as a prize for best costume at the last game. Plus about 500 welts.....:eek: