PDA

View Full Version : Woohoo! My 'mag project!

tyrion2323
11-24-2003, 10:44 AM
Well, this is just a post where I will rant and rave, because I have finally decided what I want to build in terms of my mag.

As of now, I have an ol' L7 standard feed mag, dye trigger frame, benchy foregrip, etc.

I'm going to get an xVALVE (duh) and a sluggo body. Then, I will send the sluggo and the rail into be milled. I spent damn near an hour on Microsoft Paint coming up with my design for "Element." (that's the name of my marker)

The body will be a twisted/ribbed braid design, and hasn't been done on ANY mags that I have seen. Ever.

I'm hoping that I can get a normal vert feed adaptor AND a custom made warp adaptor to screw right into the breech port.

Then, after it's all done, I'm going to get it anodized in a three color dust fade. It will go from bright yellow to orange to red.

I have some preliminary pictures, and I'll upload them asap. I made them via Microsoft Picture It.

Well, that's all I have to say about that.

Peace,

Jacob :rolleyes:

tyrion2323
11-24-2003, 10:54 AM
by the way - do you guys think that a Revolution 12V X-Board will do me fine? Should I upgrade to either an Egg2 or a HALO TSA?

Thanks guys

Jacob

LittlePaintballBoy
11-24-2003, 11:00 AM
The Revvy should be OK, I have one on my emag and it feeds well so far.

dinger
11-24-2003, 11:38 AM
that sounds soooo freakin sweet

btw, get a reloader :p

BajaBoy
11-24-2003, 03:42 PM
why not just get an xmag? it will prob end up cheaper

custom milling isnt cheap.. hope you have money that you can speak of

WARPED1
11-24-2003, 03:55 PM
Originally posted by BajaBoy
why not just get an xmag? it will prob end up cheaper

Because it will take 6 months to get one. And the future os electronic mags seem to be in question from what TK seems to be saying(not directly, attitude of the posts, this is only conjecture).

tyrion2323
11-24-2003, 10:15 PM
Here we go - I'm editing this and inserting a picture. The picture, as you guys will probably notice, is actually an Adrenaline Impulse, but I photo-shopped it quite a bit to look SOMEWHAT like a mag would...

Enjoy.

Jacob

tyrion2323
11-24-2003, 11:29 PM
Okay so that didn't work.

ZAust
11-24-2003, 11:47 PM
go to www.uploadit.org, put it up there, and then link it here! :)