PDA

View Full Version : Emag or ULE mag?

Dbl_Edge
11-24-2003, 02:38 PM
Ok, need help... I am currently collecting parts for a ULE mag, warpfeed... but I recently learned about aŽn Emag for sale, 300... very nice condition, not getting ripped. My question is, though... for a (mostly) rec player, which is more practical to have... an all ULE mag or a partial ULE e-mag? If i hadn't got that ULE warpfeed body, i would say the mag hands down, but warps weigh an assload, dont they? Please help me out guys.

Jake

P.S. I know I use too many periods, sorry bout that

BajaBoy
11-24-2003, 03:15 PM
ok where did you find an emag for 300? your a moron not to buy it. They are around 700-800 new and maybe 600 used.

and warps do not weight an "*** load"

rikkter
11-24-2003, 03:17 PM
how about a ULE Emag?
you'll get the emag, AND the ULE mag all in one :P

Dbl_Edge
11-24-2003, 03:37 PM
Originally posted by BajaBoy
ok where did you find an emag for 300? your a moron not to buy it. They are around 700-800 new and maybe 600 used.

and warps do not weight an "*** load"

Thanks for your 'help'...

Sorry to be such a moron, but it'S alittle difficult to get together $300 right now. I'm in germany until july, bud. Just heard about this deal through a guy in the forums. Anyway, the e-mag is sold already (not suprising, 300 is a damn good deal)

And excuse me, I had just heard that they weigh a pretty good bit. Didn't mean to insult your higher intelligence.

Rikkter:
Thanks for that possible solution, what I was going to do if I had bought that was get a body from Nicad. But oh well. haha, better luck next time right?

rikkter
11-24-2003, 03:52 PM
i dont think baja was saying that in a rude way, anyone. because damn 300 for a emag thats legit, thats great.

and about nicads body, yes, i'll be getting one very soon, already got the money waiting for his hand too :)