PDA

View Full Version : Attention Florida Ballers!

Nick O time
11-24-2003, 06:21 PM
Hi, I am going down to good old Florida tomarrow.:D I know i should have made this post sooner, so sorry. Well anyways what is a good paintball retail store down in Florida(close to Disney World). I am wondering because while I am down there I might want to buy some stuff, nice cocker stuff, paintball dvd's, etc. I am not looking to play because I am only going to be down in Florida for about 3 and a half days or so, so I just want to know of a place with a good retail shop.
Thank you very much everyone.

rdb123
11-24-2003, 07:07 PM
Extreme Rage.

505 N. Semoran Boulevard near the 408 East/West Expressway and Colonial Drive. ;)

EDIT: About 15-20min away from Disney. From your hotel, you will most likely take I4 to East/West Expressway to Semoran Boulevard (Exit 14 I think).

Extreme Rage is located in the same plaza as Racing Zone.

Just ask the concierge at your hotel and I'm sure they'll have exact instructions on how to get to Semoran Boulevard. =)

Nick O time
11-24-2003, 10:27 PM
anymore places can be bout max of 20 minutes from Disney.

rdb123
11-24-2003, 10:29 PM
Nah, that's the only one I'd recommend. Have fun in FL.

Nick O time
11-24-2003, 10:31 PM
cool thanks, yeah i was there last year we tryed 2 places and they both sucked horribly, but when we went to Utah this year we went to Peg Leg's that place was sweet. so what kind of selection doe ER have, besides the ER stuff of coarse.:p

rdb123
11-24-2003, 10:37 PM
ER has everything from NYX Matrices, to Dye C4 Stuff. They pretty much have everything you could want for reasonable prices. In addition, they have a very competent automag tech (Dave), and a whole slew of Intimidator techs.

The only stuff they do not carry are Angels mainly because there is no demand for them locally.

If you visit them on the first day of your stay, I'm sure they could special order stuff for you if needed.

ER also has some skateboarding stuff in it as well. Some days, you might come in while they don't have as many shiny guns on the wall, but other days, they might have 4 Shocktech Intimidators. ;)

Nick O time
11-24-2003, 10:44 PM
you said they have decent prices.:D would you happen to know if they carried any palmers cocker products, like micro rocks, rams, and such and if they have any stuff for cockers? (i already got 2 nice mags and a spare parts mag so no need for mag stuff.:p, so i decided to build me a shorty)

also would you happen to have their phone number?
thanks for all the help so far

Nick O time
11-25-2003, 01:42 AM
anybody know any more info on this place??? thank you very much

Cyberious
11-25-2003, 10:03 AM
What else would you like to know. I haven't noticed any Palmer stuff but I'm sure they could get it. They do have all sorts of cocker stuff. I have seen Dye front blocks also. Actually one of the display cases next to the register is almost soley dedicated to cocker stuff. I think there is alot of shocktech stuff in there. As far as other things they have lots of clothing, angel parts, paint, masks, pods, shoes, barrels, etc.
When you go in though make sure you give props to the store dog that is usually on or around the counter. Don't worry he is small and doesn't bite

Lee
11-25-2003, 02:16 PM
osceola extreme sports is good from what i hear. i don't have directions for you, for that pm movie guy or ignatz.

rdb123
11-25-2003, 06:00 PM
407 243 6363 ;)

And yes, I have noticed palmer parts ON a few of the ebladed cockers on the wall. I don't know if they carry them separately.

Give them a ring. I'm pretty sure they are open until 8PM on weekdays.

Keep in mind that they will PROBABLY be closed over Thanksgiving.

SlipknotX556
11-25-2003, 07:01 PM
Most of the good balling places really dont open up till about after Ft.Pierce. Orlando has 2 good places near it, which I have not attened to yet.

PS: Be perpared to sweat your butt off if you are going to place in full jersey and pants :)