PDA

View Full Version : mechanical or emag?

GA Devil
11-24-2003, 10:48 PM
Ok all. What would you want and why? Emag or X valved intellifeed mag with ULE trigger kit? I need to do something with my mag either replace it with the emag or build it.

rehme
11-24-2003, 10:53 PM
really it is up to you. if you like electronic get the emag. if you like the rt get the mechanical. but the emag has mechanical also but the ult will slow the cps down.

but try out the guns and see what you like. also the emag has a very adjustable trigger so it can fit you easly.

Meph
11-24-2003, 11:00 PM
Well neither. Mag with Hyperframe and ULT kit.

That's what I have and boy oh boy this thing is just amazing. I thought I liked my I-framed mag w/ ULT. Now with Hyperframe I've removed chuffing and short stroking completely. PLUS with ULT the battery life is extended well past 15,000 off of 1 9volt.

GA Devil
11-24-2003, 11:01 PM
yeah i know the differences just dont know what i want to do...lol. I have a intellifeed with a regular mag valve with a lvl 10 but have the hankering for an emag and/or xvalving my current mag. Just looking for opinions

GA Devil
11-24-2003, 11:46 PM
yeah i set my wife up with a hypermag with centerfeed body and lvl 10

Z-man
11-25-2003, 12:44 AM
Godly riepower can be had from a simple Mech RT. Check my video in my sig (Wanna Race?). I am not much on the ULT though... you tired it yet or did you just add it in because it sounded good?

Grasshopper
11-25-2003, 01:13 AM
Used E-mags can be found for great deals sometimes. It really depends on your personal preference? Do you like electro? Even if you do get the E-Mag, you can still play in manual, so it'll be just like your gun would be set-up. Also, you can adjust the trigger from really lighty and short (see that topic about Clares gun), or longer and heavier. You can really adjust the trigger to however suits you best.