PDA

View Full Version : Automag 68

amoz
11-25-2003, 03:44 PM
Hey all,
I hope this is the right place to add this post. I have an automag 68 classic. I would love to start adding hopups to this gun and bring it up to standards. I've been playing pb for a number of years now, but have little experience with upgrades. Here is a list of what I would like to add.

- New two-finger trigger
- Barrel (12-14")
- Removal of current air remote, want to add drop to add C02 tank (20oz)

That is a start. I really love the mag but need to get her up to date. Any suggestions on where to look for parts and upgrade suggestions would be huge.

-Cheers

ZyperioN
11-25-2003, 07:29 PM
Im sorry but this same topic has been posted a million times, please search before you post.

Anyway, for the 2x Trigger Frame you have 3 options, the intelliframe, the y-frame, and the Logic Vert frame. The intelliframe and y-frame are available from AGD, the Logic Vert frame is an IR3-like frame and is available from www.logicpaintball.com . For the barrel there are tons of options from Empire, DYE, Smart Parts, Armson, CP, and many others. If you want a more specific answer your gonna have to tell us more of what your looking for, 1 or 2 piece, multiple bore set or single barrel, and price range. As for the co2 tank and drop forward thats up to you, i use a PMI Perfect cradle which you can get for $20 on paintballgear.com and it drops my tank a lot and lets me play extremely tight, which depending on your style would be nice with a bigger 20oz tank.

Beyond what you asked for, there is the ULE body, the X-Valve, and the ULE trigger(all available from AGD). Other non-gun upgrades would be an N2 system, HALO B or Evlution II, and maybe a Warpfeed.

amoz
11-25-2003, 09:06 PM
Hey ZyperioN,

I figured this was asked a thousand times before. Thanks for taking the time and providing feedback. I've done some searching around the site and have learned lots about some mag mods. Thanks again bro.

-Cheers

ZyperioN
11-25-2003, 09:23 PM
Anytime, don't be afraid to ask, just do a quick search first, that way we don't have to repeat ourselves and you end up getting a quicker answer anyway.

Also, Welcome to AO, you'll find it quite accomodating around here.

amoz
11-26-2003, 09:09 AM
Thanks man...