PDA

View Full Version : For my ule body do i have to do something to my rail?

stalker0
11-25-2003, 05:49 PM
im just wandering
its a automag rail
its also a warpfeed body!
Thanks!

tyrion2323
11-25-2003, 05:56 PM
Yeah - you've got to mill/dremel out a small little curved area which would allow the feed/breech neck to lay flat in the rail.

cphilip
11-25-2003, 06:02 PM
And....You have to knock out your Twist lock pin... And get a cocker barrel.

stalker0
11-25-2003, 06:29 PM
man im having a very bad day
first i got my shipment of stuff in today. someone tampered with it and they switched the bodies on me. someone ripped one side a placed a warp version so i was pretty mad so i decided to put my account a little in debt so i could get the warp feed now i have to carve a chunk of metal out and i dont even have the tools to do this. I dont know what to do. I got my stuff from the pbgear.com. And im going paintballing next weekend and i wont get my gear in by then. What should i do?

cphilip
11-25-2003, 06:37 PM
Get in touch with BlackVCG. He is in your area or sort of. Maybe you can get it to him in time to get it fixed for you. Wouldn't hurt to try.

You not ask all this before you bought the stuff? Its all here if you would have asked. But then again it looks like they just sent you the wrong body and you decided to keep it.

Well why not play with your old body and twist locks this weekend and then take the time to have that done right?

stalker0
11-25-2003, 06:44 PM
weird i got it to stay on the rail and everything. it is on and everything so hmmm. im going to my local paintshop today and maybe they can help but i got it mounted and everything with out having to carve anything out so this may work untll i can get a drill. its sticking up a bit from the front part of the rail but i dont know what do u think?
should this last one day atleast

LaW
11-25-2003, 06:55 PM
Originally posted by stalker0
weird i got it to stay on the rail and everything. it is on and everything so hmmm. im going to my local paintshop today and maybe they can help but i got it mounted and everything with out having to carve anything out so this may work untll i can get a drill. its sticking up a bit from the front part of the rail but i dont know what do u think?
should this last one day atleast

It will not function properly without carving out the part that is mentioned above. Dont think you can work around it....

stalker0
11-25-2003, 06:56 PM
k thanks im going to go to my local shop in a little and see if they can help me. thanks!

jimmyjobob
11-25-2003, 09:26 PM
carve it yourself

http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=95536

or buy mine for $50 shipped