PDA

View Full Version : Black CNC X-mag in stock at 888 - link inside

McSweedish
11-26-2003, 12:27 AM
http://www2.888paintball.com/product.asp?plid=NEW&icid=&scid=&csid=091957301632050831430879102820832123392857547 98133&code=08%2D1%2DAGD+XMG+C%2FC+C01

yep

McSweedish
11-26-2003, 02:15 AM
46 views, no thanks? pfft

Steelrat
11-26-2003, 02:18 AM
Thanks.

Tunaman
11-26-2003, 06:25 AM
I have one here too, and i will make that price look silly.:D

cphilip
11-26-2003, 07:32 AM
Heck I can sell you the last special SE edition anno one for less than that! ;)

JEDI
11-26-2003, 09:01 AM
I'm glad to see there are so many X-Mags available. Unless you want your own super-duper custom fade/splash smear anno, the idea that X-mags aren't around, just isnt true anymore.

...just another member of the cphilip fan club.

FragTek
11-26-2003, 09:06 AM
RobAGD is trying to sell his at Pev's in Fairfax for $1500 I think :)

Potatoboy
11-26-2003, 09:07 AM
Killer Paintball (The Store I Manage) in Livonia, MI has two in stock.

1 Black Gloss
1 Blue Gloss (Closely matches the ULE Body Blue)

cphilip
11-26-2003, 09:30 AM
Originally posted by JEDI
I'm glad to see there are so many X-Mags available. Unless you want your own super-duper custom fade/splash smear anno, the idea that X-mags aren't around, just isnt true anymore.

...just another member of the cphilip fan club.

Das right! Supply is about to catch up with the demand. But of course these are some fairly limited patterns around still too. Wide variety of choice is still not there yet. So maybe not everyones choice right now but they are around. And several Black ones sitting there waiting on people to want them. A very nice color choice in this marker too. Tunaman has had one for several weeks now with no takers yet so that indicates a market that is becoming satisfied and a bit more stable. People are getting a little pickier for that reason. They still scarce but not unobtainable anymore. And in fact some of the people yelling the loudest will never follow through and buy one. Thats often the case. Hard to judge a market when its so easy to demand something but not so easy to follow through. They expensive. But notice the trend is they coming down a little lately? At least some color choices are. Thats good for you guys.

RRfireblade
11-26-2003, 09:51 AM
Originally posted by cphilip

Das right! Supply is about to catch up with the demand. But of course these are some fairly limited patterns around still too. Wide variety of choice is still not there yet. So maybe not everyones choice right now but they are around. And several Black ones sitting there waiting on people to want them. A very nice color choice in this marker too. Tunaman has had one for several weeks now with no takers yet so that indicates a market that is becoming satisfied and a bit more stable. People are getting a little pickier for that reason. They still scarce but not unobtainable anymore. And in fact some of the people yelling the loudest will never follow through and buy one. Thats often the case. Hard to judge a market when its so easy to demand something but not so easy to follow through. They expensive. But notice the trend is they coming down a little lately? At least some color choices are. Thats good for you guys.

HMm,

What your take on the Bond market?;)

rdb123
11-26-2003, 10:07 AM
Hmmmm, I wonder if my SFL is valued higher than an X-Mag now... :cool:

cphilip
11-26-2003, 10:37 AM
Originally posted by RRfireblade

HMm,

What your take on the Bond market?;)

Pffft.... Buy Land.... :D

tmnothing
11-26-2003, 11:29 AM
I thought $1365 was a pretty decent price...?

FragTek
11-26-2003, 11:53 AM
Lets put it this way, its not a BAD price :)

cphilip
11-26-2003, 11:57 AM
Originally posted by tmnothing
I thought $1365 was a pretty decent price...?

Oh yea its definately decent. Not anything wrong with it but as its been said... Tuna will beat it. Give him a holler if you want a black one. He gots one.

Tobe2be
11-26-2003, 12:06 PM
Whoa unka phil the special SEAO xmag is mine no need to sell one gun to 2 people. but yea tuna's got a black one that he can do a really good price on.

dinger
11-26-2003, 12:45 PM
i hate 888

i was wondering... how much would it cost to have an eye installed into your emag?

tmnothing
11-26-2003, 12:46 PM
Well i guess it doesnt matter too much I bought it before I saw this thread. I talked to Tuna a couple weeks ago about his black xmag and he told me the highest bid was $1450 so I didnt get back to him. Oh well, I dont care I finally have an xmag on the way.

FragTek
11-26-2003, 02:02 PM
Originally posted by dinger

i was wondering... how much would it cost to have an eye installed into your emag?

Well, its something that is completely custom. It requires custom milling a ULE or equivalent rail and having a ULE or equivalent body. If you have a milling press you can take care of the whole project yourself (u may even be able to do it all with a dremel!). Other than that, just the cost of the eye and board. There is a tutorial on AO somewhere, try doing a search for it. Hope this helps you a bit. I am starting my eye installation project when I return to Washington from the East Coast.

Tunaman
11-26-2003, 07:07 PM
Originally posted by tmnothing
Well i guess it doesnt matter too much I bought it before I saw this thread. I talked to Tuna a couple weeks ago about his black xmag and he told me the highest bid was $1450 so I didnt get back to him. Oh well, I dont care I finally have an xmag on the way. That WAS the high bid...but it seems that alot of kids like to talk shunt...and that deal never materialized. So here it sits.;)

cphilip
11-26-2003, 07:10 PM
Originally posted by Tunaman
That WAS the high bid...but it seems that alot of kids like to talk shunt...and that deal never materialized. So here it sits.;)

Oh I hear ya. If I had a nickel.... Oh if I had a nickel for every time.... Aw crap... you know.

Ask him

cphilip
11-26-2003, 07:12 PM
Originally posted by Tobe2be
Whoa unka phil the special SEAO xmag is mine no need to sell one gun to 2 people

Dude... that still leaves one more that is still for sale.. there were three of them....One sold at SE AO and now you and how many that leave? Hope you can count money better! :D