PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone ever...

BTAutoMag
11-26-2003, 06:45 PM
... been hit by a ball that was shot right after a break? i ask this caue i saw a kid hit like this... the ball swerve so wildly that he was hit when he was behind the bunker

ezrunner
11-26-2003, 07:07 PM
i have seen this happen while reffing.

There are also ways to hook your paint in behind a bunker. These techniques are different for each field type but watch the pros play and you'll see it :)

-rob

LaW
11-26-2003, 07:09 PM
Have you ever posted a thread thats topic actually told me what it was about so I didn't have to waste my time clicking on it? :) haha

with that out of the way yes this has happend to me a couple times actually.

BTAutoMag
11-26-2003, 07:16 PM
have i ever... if you notice... this is the first thread ive posted in about 4 months!!!!!!!!! sorry ive been playing runescape. awsome game. you should thr it

www.runescape.com

EsPo
11-26-2003, 07:20 PM
Lohman made a thread about this same situation.

The story was something along the lines of knowing where the player was, but wasn't visible from the bunker he was at, so he broke a ball in his breech and let the paint do the aiming from there.

spyxtra
11-26-2003, 08:22 PM
i dont think ive ever been hit by one but i have hit people before

this one time this kid was running to a bunker right infront of him about 10 15 ft and i shouldnt have been able to hit him because the bunker he was running to was a sheild but i broke a ball and my paint was flying everywhere and one happend to swirve down and got him right in the top of his head:D

Mr.mike
11-26-2003, 08:23 PM
ive done it with and without a break
its pretty easy if your the right distance awayand you know how far away the ball curves

CoFFeY[NiTrO]
11-26-2003, 10:08 PM
I have.

Except that was because I was facing the sidelines because the ref never checked our side if we were ready, he called the game, and then i realized we started, I began running to the nearest bunker, because I had already heard the othe rteam laying down the paint, and this little kid ran right in front of me, then I heard my friend's brand new excal let loose, and then I felt it all down my side

RagingFalcon
11-27-2003, 01:03 AM
last weekend. I was stading in the sidelines right by this one guy behind a bunker. I was looking right at him while Watchdragon was shooting at this guy. The guy was behind the bunker when he got gogged. He just stood there in AWE and kept saying "WTF how the hell did that hit me." he stood there with his friend trying to figure out how he got gogged behind the bunker.

From what i made out of their conversation they concluded that the paintball somehow bounced off the edge of the hypertube into him.

That game Watchdragon was outnumbered 4 to one that him brought them down to 3.

Big_Chops
11-27-2003, 01:19 AM
this happened to me. i was so mad when i realized what actually happened. i am still furious that this happened. me angry

Lee
11-27-2003, 10:14 AM
no, but i've dropped some over the top onto people.

Methylphenidate
11-28-2003, 01:48 AM
ya that happens to me every now and then
ive made some pretty sweet eliminations with paint in my barrel. at the same time it frustrates me to no end when the paintbals seem to zing off in any old direction just before they hit their intended target.

hey big chops you are one of the sweet eliminations i was talking about

Big_Chops
11-28-2003, 01:59 AM
what are you getting at here meth? trying to say you got me out? mauahha don't feel special cus i am a easy target. me behind a bunker is like a bear behind a light pole

sneakyhacker420
11-28-2003, 02:08 AM
you can do it w/o chopping

if you aim a flatlined tippmann sideways, the flatline affect will spin it to the side instead of upwards... seen it happen... made it happen... store tech explained why and how it happened

:D

trevorjk
11-28-2003, 03:27 AM
haha one time out at my friends house we were playing 20 rounds lol anyways i ran out of air so i was useing a brass eagle stingray oh yeah dont be dissing.... anyways i came around the bend and saw 2 of the other team i took aim at the closest one to me and shot once.... the ball was going right for his back then it just turned shot seriously 15 feet to the right went around the tree and hit the other kid in the foot lol i laughed my *** off till i got shot lol it was great though