PDA

View Full Version : xbox live?

impostal22
11-26-2003, 09:00 PM
who's got it and what do ya play? so far i've tried ghost recon island thunder (and cannot even get into a game where i can PLAY)...and crimson skies....crimson skies is a great game, really hard, but for some reason it's not as fun as i thought it would be...i long for a game that like possesses me with fun! how's rainbow six 3 (for xbox) online? and counterstrike (for xbox) online?

TraXeR
11-26-2003, 09:03 PM
i have xbox live, and theres many great Live! games too. i dont have many yet, but if you want long replay value for live, theres Midnight Club 2, Midtown Madness 3, Phantasy Star Online Episodes 1 and 2 and MechAssault.

edit: Gamertag- TraXeR

Archangel Kid
11-26-2003, 11:08 PM
unreal is amazing, i think it stole about 120910298402 hours away from me, PSO is fun now I can't get it to load :(, and counter-strike I just got and its great a lot different then the computer version.

Usertag: Rockycagnoni

PBFreak21287
11-26-2003, 11:30 PM
i have played rainbow six three. it is awesome. there are some good guys on there. i am renting project gotham racing 2 right now. that game is so sweet. i would recommend on buying it. i have played other games but those are the two best so far.

mxrider250
11-27-2003, 12:15 AM
SOCOM Navy Seals?

AcemanPB
11-27-2003, 12:32 AM
There is already a thread kind of like this. I play on Xbox Live from time to time. I've been kinda busy these last couple of months so I really haven't played much. But when I do my tag is Aceman430. As far as Xbox live games go I own:

Unreal Championship
Crimson Skies
Ghost Recon
Ghost Recon: Island Thunder
Rainbow Six 3
Counterstrike
Mech Assualt

HoboJudge
11-27-2003, 01:19 AM
Check out this thread -- http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?threadid=70299&highlight=gamertag

Anyways, I've been playing a lot of Crimson Skies recently, and I just got Rainbow Six 3 today. Haven't playe donline yet, but what I've played of the single player so far is pretty good. If you're interested in ladders for any game, check out Livegamers.net (http://www.livegamers.net), If there aren't any ladders for the game you want, ask them to set one up and they will. If anyone is up for some Rainbow soon, just add me to your friends list, I'm sure I'm going to be on a lot. Also, if anyone wants to start a clan, PM me.

impostal22
11-27-2003, 07:04 PM
how's counterstrike for xbox ? how's it different than pc?

gamertag: impostal22

i play ...crimson skies (and suck)

i rented ghost recon island thunder and have the worst time actually getting a game for some reason.

impostal22
11-30-2003, 01:06 AM
hahhahaha anyone with xbox live should get crimson skies. just ask hobojudge.

HoboJudge
11-30-2003, 04:30 PM
Yeah, those were some good games last night, especially the gyrocopter wild chicken on Sea Haven. Our team's strategy was to get the chicken, go back to our base, and while you were going after me (I had the chicken), we would just score a lot by kills. Unfortunately, you guys killed me and scored:mad:. Just remember that I have the booty :D.