PDA

View Full Version : warp it?

Treefall25
11-27-2003, 12:26 AM
i have a e-mag in the mail and right now i have a egg2. should i get a warpfeed and put my hopper on it or sell mine and get a 12volt revvie x-board and put that on a warp? i want to be able to keep up with the e-mag hoping to get 12-15 bps with it or just stick with the hopper on top. also its comin with a ule body so if i buy a warp from adg it would come with the adaptor right?

also should i sell my pmi preset and buy a max-flo or flatline. which one would be best and most consistent. thanx for any help

ExtremeODD
11-27-2003, 01:13 AM
id say keep the eggy, and get a warp, their only like 89 bux on sale, so it wouldnt be as bad, cuz my revvy can feed somewhat fast in bursts, but if i had a modded warp on my gun (spyder clone) it wouldnt keep up, cuz id try to be like BLABLABLALBLABLLBALABLBA, but uhhh, my suggestion is to spend a little extra instead of selling eggy, keep and use that ontop of warp

personman
11-27-2003, 01:18 AM
An eggy on a warp is pretty pointless in my oppinion. You would have to shoot a very long string for the revy's low feed rate to kick in, and then you would start skipping shots.
It all depends on your rate of fire. If your emag has 1.3 and you dont plan on upgrading, I would say that you are more than safe with an xboard revy. If you get 3.2 and are planning on some 20 bps action, you might want to reconsider.

maglover52
11-27-2003, 01:42 AM
yeah i hated my warp on the emag treefall. i didnt like it at all on the emag.

adam shannon
11-27-2003, 02:27 AM
dont forget the off center mounting on the evo 2. the hopper wont sit right above the warp, instead its back in your face when its on a warp. halo's, rikochets, and rev's fit best on a warp.

Treefall25
11-27-2003, 12:22 PM
yeh thats wut i was thinking bc the egg sticks out alot. but the e-mag has 3.2 software but i doubt my finger will be getting 20 bps. would i be able to hit 15 bps with a x-board revvie and warp.

and also wut about the nitro tank?

adam shannon
11-27-2003, 12:26 PM
i run a halo on my warped sfl. ive been scolded by those that know more than me bcuz unless your going to lay on the trigger for large strings a 12 v rev will keep up nicely...i just like the tight profile of the halo...plus with the x-power module i can power the halo from the markers battery.

SuiciDal Sn Y p ER
11-27-2003, 01:44 PM
I have an xmag and i don't like having a warp on it. For me it's just for looks. I think you should be ok without the warp and just the egg2.