PDA

View Full Version : This has to be a hoax... www.columbinepaintball.com?!?!

Rope a Dope
11-27-2003, 03:05 AM
http://www.columbinepaintball.com/

Please say it's another hunting for bambi.....

also, hope this isn't a repost, also like hunting for bambi..

adam shannon
11-27-2003, 03:30 AM
hoax

magman007
11-27-2003, 03:32 AM
yes, its a hoax, and it has been arround for some time now, it resurfaces about once every 6 months. It gets the exact reaction that you had, and that makes the site designers the winners in this hoax

sneakyhacker420
11-27-2003, 04:04 AM
g...a...y... :rolleyes:

Tyger
11-27-2003, 04:15 AM
Hoax. And bad one to boot. Wonder if we should tell Warpig one of thier old images was lifted for it?

-Tyger

BobTheCow
11-27-2003, 05:25 AM
lol all of the images link to http://www.columbinepaintball.com/scams/

wait... :mad: this isn't funny at all!! COLUMBINE PAINTBALL?? What the hell where they thinking?!

**edit** Wow, reading the mail page... sounds like the people who put this crap up actually run a field... oh yeah, their responses, not to mention the actual SITE, make them sound REAL professional :rolleyes: ... but doing a web search I can't seem to find a place at that address.

SuiciDal Sn Y p ER
11-27-2003, 01:55 PM
to me it seems like someone has WAY too much time on their hands to make that website.

wobbles82
11-27-2003, 02:56 PM
WT.....F. Ok I understand this is just a hoax and a joke..but ..people got run down and shot within a school by a few kids and now they are making paintball jokes bout it? Thats just not funny, thats messed up, jeez. :(

LaW
11-27-2003, 02:59 PM
Originally posted by BobTheCow63

**edit** Wow, reading the mail page... sounds like the people who put this crap up actually run a field... oh yeah, their responses, not to mention the actual SITE, make them sound REAL professional :rolleyes: ... but doing a web search I can't seem to find a place at that address.

This has been around for years, it doesn't even exist...

Mag_SEAL-6
11-27-2003, 08:17 PM
sick bastards.

BobTheCow
11-27-2003, 09:31 PM
Originally posted by LaW
This has been around for years, it doesn't even exist... I blame my inner retard.

Matt_mg
11-27-2003, 10:44 PM
Registry info:
--------------------------
Administration Administration
8900 E Pershing Boulevard
GOD BLESS U.S.A. VIOLENCE CULTURE
Cheyenne, Wyoming 82009-8794 United States
Registered through: GoDaddy.com
Domain Name: COLUMBINEPAINTBALL.COM
Created on: 01-Oct-02
Expires on: 01-Oct-04
Last Updated on: 04-Jul-03
Administrative Contact: Administration, Administration administration@columbinepaintball.com
Columbine Paintball
8900 E Pershing
GOD BLESS U.S.A. VIOLENCE CULTURE
Cheyenne, Wyoming 82009-8794
United States
1-800-667-2468

Domain servers in listed order: NS7.ZONEEDIT.COM
NS4.ZONEEDIT.COM
----------------------------------------
It's obviously a hoax...

Big_Chops
11-28-2003, 02:26 AM
that is one sick joke. they should never make fun of such a trajic accident

stalker0
11-28-2003, 02:30 AM
they said something about canada in it. perhaps its one of them making it no offence to anyone if they are its just they may live up there and really hate the US.

Puckz
11-28-2003, 02:53 AM
Hoax?... no

clever anti-paintball advertising?... yep

Kinda reminds of the "Truth" ads you see on TV.

P.S. and video games make kids violent too

stalker0
11-28-2003, 02:56 AM
every where u go u see violence for the most part. When play counter strike i dont really picture my butt out in the streets shooting people. Also this is not a good thing to do. That was a tragic day. Alot of people died and they want to make a profit or whatever they want off it. Its just sad if u ask me

MinimagRockin'
11-28-2003, 03:32 AM
Originally posted by Puckz
Hoax?... no

clever anti-paintball advertising?... yep

Kinda reminds of the "Truth" ads you see on TV.

P.S. and video games make kids violent too

Clever theory but I doubt that's what it is. If you read the responses in the mail section it doesn't sound like someone who is that intelligent or that ambitious. Sounds like a kid with a twisted sense of humor, getting off on freaking people out.

jwren00
11-28-2003, 03:38 AM
I really can't believe that is there.

I went to high school very close to columbine, and played golf with columbine kids all the time. To see somebody make a mockery out of what happened that day is just awful.

The people who made that sight need to have their asses kicked, repeatedly.

dyeforever
11-28-2003, 04:08 AM
some phuckin' sick minded bastards. how dare they write "re-live the experience". HOW DARE THEY!!!!:mad:

excuse my langauge

VALCONE
11-28-2003, 05:05 AM
Originally posted by Big_Chops
that is one sick joke. they should never make fun of such a trajic accident

Somehow I wouldn't call it an accident... And I will be honest... If it was funny, I would have laughed, but it wasn't. It was just boring and tasteless. Simply trying to shock people, but without the finesse of, lets say, bonsai kitten's. Now that was funny!

(Edit: Typo)

Big_Chops
11-28-2003, 01:08 PM
yea i guess i agree it was no accident i should have said trajic happening or somthing else

Jeffy-CanCon
11-28-2003, 01:36 PM
Originally posted by stalker0
they said something about canada in it. perhaps its one of them making it no offence to anyone if they are its just they may live up there and really hate the US.

The registry info Matt_mg provided gave a Wyoming address, so I don't think this was a bad Canadian joke. I think they are echoing Michael Moore's slant from "Bowling for Columbine", that Canada isn't as violent as the USA. They mention Canada only in saying that they have moved the 'business' to Wyoming to meet greater US demand.

On the subject of stolen images: I know the "eliminated player" they show near the bottom of the page! The picture is 10-12 years old, and was taken in St John's Newfoundland.

Xyxyll
11-28-2003, 01:56 PM
At the top of one of the pages:

Disclaimer: Columbine Paintball is not an actual paintball facility, nor is there any monetary profits related to Columbine Paintball. However, the ignorant mail we get from people who believe it is real is pathetic. These people will believe anything they see without question or even analysing what they see to try to find out for themselves if it's real or not.