PDA

View Full Version : Overhauling my bushy

03vert
11-27-2003, 10:10 AM
Hey, im gonna go crazy with my b2k after christmas. its got a ton of stuff already on it. ill list it at the end. anyways i have a super small tank and i was thinking about buying a maxflow tank with the maxflow. I have a freak but only one insert so i was thinking about buying the insert kit. everything needs to be annoed to match the gun's scheme as well and i'd like to keep the overall look of the gun the same. any other sudgestions or any do's and don't are appreciated.
My b2k:
Crazy ivan evolution with lines fishgill b2k
Chaos chip (fast enough)
Ripper trigger frame
Shockteck long drop
Freak with 12" AA tip and green insert (689 i think)
Vaporized with new vapor bolt and GREEN LED
its got a ton of other stuff and its already fast enough so i was hoping to work a little on efficiency and accuracy (looks already make people faint)
Its sam moss's b2k that i traded off him. you can see it at Superneato.com just click on the big picture and then my bushy. anyways thanx again.

Mag_SEAL-6
11-28-2003, 12:30 AM
recommend PDS (paintball detection system), a low rise that you could possibly annodize unless you really like the high rise, and a tornado valve (supposedly the best). btw, the green insert is .691 Good luck

03vert
11-28-2003, 12:31 AM
ive got a macdev norise on it not the high and i like it fine. i dont wanna get my gun driled on so maybe the sp mod?

Big_Chops
11-28-2003, 02:07 AM
oo sounds very nice.

Timmee
11-28-2003, 02:24 AM
Originally posted by Mag_SEAL-6
recommend PDS (paintball detection system), a low rise that you could possibly annodize unless you really like the high rise, and a tornado valve (supposedly the best). btw, the green insert is .691 Good luck

While the Tornado valve would work in a Bushy, it needs a large resevoir of post-regulated air. Because of that, it's only recommended to use the Tornado on a BKO (due to the fact that you can add a larger air chamber to it). I'll probably go with the Vapor valve, because it's high flow, and includes a Black Magic cup seal.