PDA

View Full Version : RC Paintball shooter

UnIdentifiedFreak
11-27-2003, 12:36 PM
I see tons of people are getting Ideas on RC's and paintball. Well I am an avid RC racer and I know what I am doing with servo's and what not. Well this is what I am going to do... I have an Team Associated T3(people that are into rc might know what this is) it is an off road truck, I am going to hook an extra servo up to it that would fire the paintball gun, the gun is a rebel le (standard blowback). The car would not have reverse or a brake because I would have the extra servo hooked up in its place. I am going to put a 16 turn 1 wind motor in and gear it for high torque.

I need your help in how I can get the servo to fire the blowback paintball gun.

I know that was probably confusing so ask tons of questions, picks of truck and paintball gun up soon.

SuiciDal Sn Y p ER
11-27-2003, 02:58 PM
this is going to be a little complicated. First you need to somehow get the gun to stay upright, then you need to put a co2 tank somewhere, then a loader. To me i think that using r/c cars for this purpose is somewhat useless because think about it... would you rather shoot the guy or drive a car up to him and try to aim the gun with the car. It's going to be hard to do what you are thinking about doing.

But...

If you were to put a landmine on it and activate it with the servo...and you have a big blast radius...there wouldn't be any need to aim.