PDA

View Full Version : I Need To Know

IronKong51
11-27-2003, 08:57 PM
i just got my new Emag and it is soooo nice i cant stop playing with it ...I think i am going blind and my palms have become harry but i digress...

i lovbe evry part of my Mag but the only thing i am not use to is the trigger i am use to using a blade stylke trigger and was wondering if anyone makes a blade trigger for the Emags.... if not i guess i will just play with it till i get use to it ......

I AM THE MONKEY KING

FalconGuy016
11-27-2003, 09:00 PM
Someone or some company made TL63 triggers blade triggers for the emag, I dont know much about it except they are hard to come by

$tevo
11-27-2003, 09:07 PM
Lt-3 trigger

go to LogicPaintball.com

FragTek
11-27-2003, 09:11 PM
U have a few options... A used TL-63 (hard to find, and go for $75+ usually if you can find one), the Logic LT-3 (Eclipse Blade style trigger), TechnaTrigger is rumored to have made some carbon fiber blade triggers, and may release some more soon.

You can also mill / dremel off the hump on the stock trigger and turn it into a TL-63 knock-off.

IronKong51
11-27-2003, 09:30 PM
Thanks guys for the tips and sites to find that blade trigger i knew i could count on my AO family to help a brotha out in his time of need

talk to you all soon and hopfully i will get to sling some paint with some of you at the T-3 Event in tx next weekend

I am the MONKEY KING

FragTek
11-27-2003, 09:33 PM
Good luck with your trigger project :) The LT-3's are uber-nice if you like the feel of the Eclipse Blade triggers.