PDA

View Full Version : Mag Run Bad On Co2???

blueangelboy
11-27-2003, 11:43 PM
hey everyone,
i think that i have a buyer for my gun but see it is kind of hard for him to get N2 or Compressed Air where he lives so he is wonderin if runnin it on Co2 would mess anything up. what are the "side affects" of running a mag on Co2. Would it mess up the gun or mess up anything about the attributes of the gun (accuracy and all that). and ofcourse he would be running it on anti-syphoned Co2, not regular Co2 with no syphon. please let me know so i can let him know and i might sell my gun. let me know asap please. thanks alot in advance yall. cya

Dayspring
11-27-2003, 11:51 PM
It'll run just fine. People forget the mags ran on CO2 for years before Nitro came about.

With the anti-siphon tube in the tank, he'll be well on his way. An expansion chamber might not be a bad idea either.

ezrunner
11-27-2003, 11:57 PM
You could also try the Palmer Stabilizer Reg, it handles CO2 very well.

-rob

Big_Chops
11-28-2003, 02:43 AM
like day said it should run just fine on anitsiphon but if it a rt-valve i dunno how good it would run

edweird
11-28-2003, 03:07 PM
Never run your RT or X valve on C02

Classics are another thing though... like they said, Expansion Chamber, Anti siphon tank, and you should be kosher.

WillyWonka
11-28-2003, 04:06 PM
there should be a stickied thread about mags and co2, there's like hundreds of threads like this.