PDA

View Full Version : Shoot Up The Town

KornKamp02
11-28-2003, 04:05 PM
I don't know if any of you guys read Splat magazine but in the Aug/Sept issue they had an article on Urban Terrain Play and I was wondering who here has played Urban Terrain and if so how was it? Thanks.

Methylphenidate
11-28-2003, 04:34 PM
i have played at challenge park in their mock city and it was wicked awsome i loved it

Sir_Brass
11-28-2003, 04:38 PM
I have yet to play urban, but I KNOW I'd love to. I was in Jerome yesterday and most of the thoughts running through my mind were how SWEET it would be for urban paintball or airsoft. Would be totally sweet setup to have an urban field made up like Jerome.

felony
11-28-2003, 06:18 PM
I used to live up in Chicagoland as well, and played frequently @ challenge park. besides the the field fees and paint prices, it is a great place.. but that is besides the point.

The Town of Bedlam is alot of fun. It is basically as real as you can get without destroying a real house or building. Quite alot of fun to use a telephone booth as a bunker, or even a USPS mailbox as one.

The other field, Armegeddon, is also pimp. It gets old much faster then Bedlam though, just cause you twist your ankle on like every piece of garbage on the ground.. gets old fast to have to look down to run forward or bunker someone.

dan

TheDoveDecends
11-28-2003, 06:49 PM
never have.. def be awsome

MayAMonkeyBeYourPinata
11-28-2003, 08:42 PM
Also played at challenge its fun, but i like supair better

Burphel
11-28-2003, 10:42 PM
I was lucky enough to play at the Camp Blanding Mout in 2001. It's a total rush.