PDA

View Full Version : Another "I need Tom Pleeeease!!!" Post

Z-man
11-28-2003, 11:39 PM
OK after some research on this particular life my SFL and seeing as how the AGD email is not available, I must post this here.

OK Tom, I have been told that only a YAY or NAY from you validates this (unless that John tech was playing a cruel joke ;) ). I bought Kila's nice little SFL Mag after a little check to make sure that AGD would work on it if needed. I have an email response from "Roman" one of your techs (which I can send to... someone if its needed) saying that it's a case by case issue and that this SFL looks ok. Now I am planing on sending it back to you for a nice overhaul and 3.2 update.

Seeing as how this was a un-anoed X-valve that was custom milled and anoed, it has no serial #. Will you honor this whole 1st time free start deal, or is this exempt? Can I get it sent in at all even without any perks? and lastly..... (who do I have to sweet talk into getting another un-anoed X-valve?).

Anyhow, at least you are fairly easy to reach here. If you do email, you can reach me at zvetter@mac.com

Thanks for your time.

-Zak Vetter

Z-man
11-28-2003, 11:45 PM
and here is a small pict to refresh anyone's memory... slightly enhanced...

http://server4.uploadit.org/files/291103-SFL-LITE.jpg

Steelrat
11-29-2003, 12:12 AM
Man, why do you even put the weight on there? My old viking, which is closely related to a brick or an anvil, only weighed 3 oz more. The new one is going to be rather lithe compared to that portly SFL :D

Z-man
11-29-2003, 12:14 AM
OKOK FINE!!! ILL REMOVIE IT!!! I CANNOT TAKE THE HATE IN THIS FORUM1!!11!!!!

....silly :p

EDIT: there! HAPPY?

Steelrat
11-29-2003, 12:17 AM
Tom, you gotta throw this guy a bone. He's one of the biggest mag fanbois I've met. Here in cocker country, hes like Horatius at the Bridge.

Answer my joyous PM!

Z-man
11-29-2003, 12:29 AM
No no send PM. You go IM! NOW!

FalconGuy016
11-29-2003, 12:30 AM
Man I love the trigger and guard assembly on taht thing... its so beautiful *tear* :)

AGD
11-29-2003, 12:53 AM
You can send it in for the software upgrade and rebuild if you like. We refuse to fix problems that someone else causes with modifications. If the gun has a problem related to the mods, you are on your own. Like Roman said this gun looks mostly cosmetic so we don't think there should be any problems.

Sorry I can't get you and unanoed valve.

AGD

Z-man
11-29-2003, 12:54 AM
DOA! oh well, better to hear mostly good news than bad. Thanks for your time. time for an RA number....