PDA

View Full Version : Laser Tag

wish-had-a-mag
11-29-2003, 12:56 AM
I just got back from laser tag with my friends, and it sucked!!!! I was so bored I was about to cry. I almost ripped an article off the wall that said why laser tag is better than paintball. I think I have to bring all my friends to play paintball so I won't have to go through with that again. Oh and if you think people that wipe are bad, half of the people in that place either stood sideways or shot blindly so it was impossible to hit them.

Im out.

Trauma
11-29-2003, 01:27 AM
I think lazer tag is the stupidest thing ever, I mean whenever I played it, I could never tell if I got someone or not, it was rediculous and it was just stupid overall...good thing the local place shut down

cheetah256
11-29-2003, 02:06 AM
i was actually just out playing today too. the only difference is that i enjoy it. it's not quite paintball, but if you can show me where i can play an hour of paintball for $12, i wouldn't play lazer tag.

Methylphenidate
11-29-2003, 02:11 AM
laser tag is for no talent *** clowns that are afraid of the small sting associated with a paintbal hit.

Lopy-slopy
11-29-2003, 02:53 AM
lazer tag is for people who's balls havn't droped yet. once that happens avaoid it like it were the plague.

Big_Chops
11-29-2003, 12:33 PM
i agree with lopy and meth. its just a waste of time and i hope you did pay for it

Sir_Brass
11-29-2003, 12:49 PM
I actually LIKE laser tag . . . if it weren't so expensive for only 15 minutes of play. Before I discovered paintball, it was fun. I still enjoy it occasionally, it's just that paintball is WAY more fun.

About shooting sideways, that's not cheating, nor is shooting around a corner: it's like poking your face and barrel around an air bunker for a snapshot in paintball: present the smallest target possible.

I don't hate laser tag, it's just that for my $$, I can play paintball for only a little more and for a ALOT longer and have more fun. I'm like you guys: you FEEL when you're hit, and you can SEE when you've hit someone and it's so satisfying to do so, plus it adds an adrenaline element to the game when it stings a little when you're hit.

Paintball is much more fun, but laser tag isn't bad either.

personman
11-29-2003, 01:07 PM
I used to play Qzar occasionally but they closed down all the ones in atlanta a long time ago.. MAN that was fun, I would say more fun than paintball.. maybe.. It was really cool though, in a dark room with (I think it had blacklights) and all these cool neon lights ect and pathways... man that was tight. Expensive, but tight. Just like paintball :)
Then again last time I played I was like 4 so...

MrWallen
11-29-2003, 01:55 PM
Yeah, if you play at a GOOD place with GOOD equipment, then it can be fun. I played at QZar, and it didn't matter if they blind-fired, as if you shot them in the gun, they got out. It also gave you a signal as to whether you had hit someone, or been hit.

Really, quite a bit of fun. Just didn't last long enough for the money, and not big enough "field".

FooTemps
11-29-2003, 02:02 PM
maybe if they let you run around instead of WALK it'd be more fun.

p8ntball1016
11-29-2003, 02:10 PM
the last lazer tag place i was at used hyperpipe bunkers. and i also bunker people in lazer tag

Trina
11-29-2003, 05:45 PM
Why can't people just enjoy different things and not say it's either speedball or woodsball....paintball or lazer tag??? :confused: I just enjoy the different things for what they are. Yeah you can have favorites, but to say you're not going to do something just because it's not as good as something else, may cause you to miss out on a lot in life.

BTW I like lazer tag, but it is definately not as much fun as paintball!:D If my friends wanted to go play, I'd go and have a great time!

fcpchop
11-29-2003, 06:57 PM
it could b entertaining if done right

golfy1486
11-29-2003, 07:51 PM
laser tag suxs long live paintball!!!!!!!!

Mango
11-29-2003, 07:55 PM
I've played it at Great Adventure here in NJ and I thought it was fun! My friends and I had a blast. :confused:

Like Trina said, apples and oranges. Enjoy it for what it is!

I kept trying to dodge the lasers like they were paintballs. LOL!

p8ntball1016
11-29-2003, 07:56 PM
didnt they close down the q-zar game at great adventure?

TheDoveDecends
11-29-2003, 07:58 PM
lazer tag is definately not my thing. I guess theres some same ideas behind it as paintball, but hell i'd take paintball over any sport or hobby in day.

Steelrat
11-29-2003, 08:31 PM
Anyone else here ever play Photon? That was a blast, elevated catwalks and all!

MayAMonkeyBeYourPinata
11-29-2003, 08:33 PM
Laser Tag is alright but for the money its not worth it its like 40 bucks an hour and its not as fun as PB

LittlePaintballBoy
11-29-2003, 10:06 PM
Cheetah256- Umm, I don't know what insane prices you have in Michagan, but I pay 10 for a DAY of paintball. And laser quest is more expensive, but less fun IMO.

Trina
11-29-2003, 10:11 PM
$10 for a whole day of paintball...including paint??? YIKES!!! That's insane!!!:D

SuiciDal Sn Y p ER
11-29-2003, 10:12 PM
I enjoyed laser tag when i was about 7 or 8. But when you get old it is very pointless.