PDA

View Full Version : Trauma or Tequila?

lamapaintball
11-29-2003, 01:16 AM
OK! I've hit a very hard point in my life where I have to make the dreadful decision between getting a Trauma Matrix brand new or a Tequila Matrix for $1000. I just cannot decide!!

AutomagRT1483
11-29-2003, 01:22 AM
What is the difference between the two? And do you have some links so I can find out what they look like?

Trauma
11-29-2003, 01:23 AM
trauma for sure, you get all those free upgrades including the eye and optiboard coming out soon, and you get lifetime warranty

lamapaintball
11-29-2003, 01:38 AM
Trauma
Pros:
-Lifetime warrenty and upgrades
-Since I'm buying it new, it will be exactly to my liking
-Anti chop eyes coming out soon (free upgrade)
Cons:
-Cost more

Tequila
Pros:
-Uber sexxxy
-It has special parts on it that is not available to the public
-Ultra rare
Cons:
-Doesn't have lifetime warrenty or free upgrades
-It's used
-May have to add upgrades

Specs of Trauma:
-Image bolt kit
-LCD
-PBC LPR
-Every upgrade FF has to offer
-CCM Clamping Lo rise
-Anti chop eyes (when released, but free upgrade)

Specs of Tequila:
Specs:
REd Tequila body
Aardvark bolt kit
PBC Lpr
Black AKA Sidewinder regulator
AK-47 volumizer
CCM adj. low rise
stock rise
Pewter stock trigger
Aligator trigger
Black cp 14" barrel
Red CP rod
Dye stickies

Right now I'm leaning towards the trauma.

magman007
11-29-2003, 01:39 AM
neither, now that dye is issuing cease and desist orders on all aftermarket parts, that means dye will be making all the trix parts, and we all know, dyes parts are no good. Their tampon lpr and hyper reg are crap, just wonder what they will do to a trix bolt kit.

If you are gunna get a trix, get a dye tho(yea sounds hypocritical) But it comes with eyes, and it is mad cheep

I liked my trix, till dye started crapping all over us trix owners.

Grab something else, look into a Speed or a Viking

lamapaintball
11-29-2003, 01:44 AM
Originally posted by magman007
neither, now that dye is issuing cease and desist orders on all aftermarket parts, that means dye will be making all the trix parts, and we all know, dyes parts are no good. Their tampon lpr and hyper reg are crap, just wonder what they will do to a trix bolt kit.

If you are gunna get a trix, get a dye tho(yea sounds hypocritical) But it comes with eyes, and it is mad cheep

I liked my trix, till dye started crapping all over us trix owners.

Grab something else, look into a Speed or a Viking

1) Dye can't do that, they don't own the rights to the trix, just the rights to produce them, the generation E guy came on AO and said that.

2) Dye trixes suck ***

3) Trix owns speed and viking.

Methylphenidate
11-29-2003, 02:05 AM
dude the trauma
it is hella cool

Blazingace
11-29-2003, 02:23 AM
Screw both of those trixxes. Buy the Ironman. Super light and hella sexy. All the above mods and more. Killer gun.

Kaiser Bob
11-29-2003, 03:51 AM
Wow Blazingace, nice choice, someone almost as bad as me with getting new toys :) Ironmen trix's are dead sexy, they just lack one eensy thing that I wanted that made my choice for me. Debounce. When I had my LCD trix, and was tuning the trigger, it would be a real problem sometimes because sometimes it would find a real noisy spot and be tourney useless, and i had no way to change it but to adjust it in a way i didnt really like. As such, i ended up with a setting i liked, but after lots and lots of time tuning. Anyways, the toxic eyes and board that are in the Ironmen trix lack that feature, unlike what comes in the NYX, or the ones you can buy from TMC. No POW! as its LED, but the grace of simplicity* of the NYX won me over :)

*(only referring to the simplicity of the LED vs the LCD, we all know matrices work in a mysterious dance of orings and air channels hehe)

afrankart
11-29-2003, 10:13 AM
Originally posted by lamapaintball

Care to elaborate?

sneakyhacker420
11-29-2003, 10:48 AM
get a DYE trix

they're comming with the throttle LPR and eyes stock now... and have you ever seen another trix hit 23? (besides a NYX)

magman007
11-29-2003, 12:23 PM

1) Dye can't do that, they don't own the rights to the trix, just the rights to produce them, the generation E guy came on AO and said that.

2) Dye trixes suck ***

well buddy, dye did do that, dont you wonder why evolve is stopping production on its bolt kit?

2. Dye trixes do not suck ***, its an lcd with the bottom milled back, and eyes. Simple as that. Switch off the lpr and the reg, and still come out cheeper and with a better marker than any of the 2 your considering.

3. The trix doesnt own crap. I just sold my Toxic you fool, and i got a speed. Im much happier with the speed.

Dont be a PBN Punk here... We dont respect those who think they are all that and a bag of chips, and personally, i will not take your crap

50 cal
11-29-2003, 12:28 PM
My stepson has a Trauma Matrix with nickle finish. It is nice. Never had a problem with it.

Big_Chops
11-29-2003, 12:29 PM
i would have to say trauma

E==Mag MAN
11-29-2003, 08:39 PM
Definitly the Truama. For 1259$ you can get any color you want and a sidewinder. I recently purchased one and while I wish it had the eye saving 100-250$ is worth the wait. You can get the dye but if those regs work as well as everyone claims you will be spending 150$ on regs anyways.

Peace
Thomas

and have you ever seen another trix hit 23?"

I can hit 19 racking my trigger on my Truama. However speed means absolutly nothing. If your shooting 11-12 bps then your fine. There is no need to shoot faster.

magman007
11-29-2003, 09:01 PM
if you cant hit 19 on most any other electro gun while raking then there is something wrong with you! hehe. I could hit 18 raking ym trix, and once i get a different trigger in my speed, il bet you i hit that again.

And you can do that on any other electro gun, hell, i can do that on a black dragun.

So really, your ROF issue is non exisytant. Its realy what ever you will be hapy with. Im just saying, the way dye is treating trix owners, i suggest you look into something else, so that you will be happier.

ubooze
11-29-2003, 09:59 PM

2) Dye trixes suck ***

Comment 1: This is AO, not PBN as magman007 has said, please don't be stupid.

Comment 2: Can you elaborate why? Support your statements.

Comment 3: You best be not saying that Trixes own Vikings. *shakes head* You need to get your facts straight.:D

GaryWV
11-29-2003, 10:13 PM
I may be wrong, but arnt Tequila Matrixes not being made anymore? Aardvark said somthing about the cost of raw bodys being higher than they used to be and the price to make them would be outrageous, I believe. As always, Correct me if Im wrong.

ubooze
11-29-2003, 10:38 PM
Actually, I remember hearing that Diablo was not too happy with them making the guns, and they asked them kindly to stop production. Nice way to treat the comapany to help develop the gun. :rolleyes:

E==Mag MAN
11-30-2003, 01:46 PM
Originally posted by ubooze
Comment 3: You best be not saying that Trixes own Vikings. *shakes head* You need to get your facts straight.:D

You bash him for his comment then you make a statement saying Vikings are better...

JoyInTheMadness
11-30-2003, 01:54 PM
As the song says

TEQULIA