PDA

View Full Version : Anyone tried a Hammerhead barrel on their mag?

Mike Smith
11-29-2003, 09:43 AM
I'm contemplating a Hammerhead barrel for my mag.
Any comments and/or suggestions?

judster
11-29-2003, 11:09 AM
mike you old man....why havent you emailed me? i didnt know they made hammerhead barrels for the mag..course i could be wrong. who knows...

IronKong51
12-02-2003, 09:07 AM
Ye they make twist lock and the cockers of course i have one for my emag and i love it it holds up to all; the claims they make on the site as to accuracy and its ability to drop your air consumption it is a quality barrel and I even sold my freak aster I tried mine and that’s saying a lot cause I lived by my freak. and best of all the guys that run the show are super nice.
See a on the feild
FLIP
if you need to check the site you can get threre from my link www.mayberrymarauders.com tell them flip sent ya

Mike Smith
12-08-2003, 08:29 PM
I was allowed to try a 14" Hammerhead on my Mag all day Saturday at the Texas Throwdown.

I bought it that evening....

It is a definite improvement over my Lapco and Dye barrels!

IronKong51
12-08-2003, 08:49 PM
I am glade you liked it and i know you will get good use of it.
hammerhead allowed alot of players to use there barrels for the saturday game and all they wanted you to do was give it a try if you dident like it that was that but most people i talked to loved it thanks for giving it a try and thanks to HAMMERHEAD for showing the support they did for scenario ball players and MXS
FLIP
Mayberry Marauders

Mike Smith
12-09-2003, 05:31 AM
Flip?.....

Are you that chunky guy that was wearing a greenish jersey?

If so, I should have said HI! I think I remember you, or at least someone that had "Flip" on the back of the jersey...
(It's not my fault...old age syndrome) :(

nuclear zombie
12-17-2003, 02:51 AM
I'll be getting a hammerhead barrel for my A4 after january , were you all using a fin kit or a single piece ? and if you have used both how much of a difference is there?

Mike Smith
12-17-2003, 06:46 AM
I bought the single piece barrel in the 14" version.

The paint was going through the large ring on a Phantom ring set (small, medium, and large rings).

I'll let ya know when I shoot smaller bore paint.

Sir_Brass
12-17-2003, 07:52 AM
'scuse the ignorrance, but what is a hammerhead barrel? pics, it's highlights, etc.

I've never heard of it, but from these posts, I might want to get one for my sniper.

notbob
12-17-2003, 08:49 AM
Just. Plain. Mean. :)

www.hammerheadpaintball.com

They have all the info there, including videos, pics, etc...

They have a couple different barrel types.

The fin kit is basically a 2 piece that has different size backs.

They also have the recon barrel which is a 1 piece.

I have shot both and really don't have a preference. They are both excellent in range, accuracy and more gas efficient.

However it is nice having the fin kit, so I can adjust for paint size.