PDA

View Full Version : My ule trigger has been blessed by Kaye himself :)

trevorjk
11-29-2003, 10:20 PM
well first off i finally got around to installing my ule trigger today all i have to say is wowzas its like 10X better then i thought it would be and from what i read its not doing what its suppose to be doing but i like what its doing lol

anyways it lighten the trigger pull by at least half * im useing 3 shims

but heres the weird thing its more reactive, at least i think it is, its got more bounce in the trigger wich im not going to complain with but its great. i easily out shot my rev just now and before i would get a chuff or 2 at the most now im getting 4 or 5 its really nice.

and after all that i made a trigger stop yeah its pretty bad and nasty looking but it sure shortened the total length of the trigger pull removing lots of slop.... dont worry i still have on/off depressed when i gas up the marker.. small allen wrench does the trick but my trigger is really short crisp pull now no more excess pull and super light and reactive

pics becuase im so nice

http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2003-7/302496/triggerpulled.JPG

incase you cant see the trigger is pulled all the way :)

tranman
11-29-2003, 10:39 PM
I dont seewhere Tom comes into any of this? Care to explain?

Python14
11-30-2003, 12:33 AM
okay, well, if it's any competition, my Automag was blessed by my minister.....so chew on that:p

MayAMonkeyBeYourPinata
11-30-2003, 12:35 AM
Warp Blessed by the Pope himself or was it created by the devil...

I always forget these things:(

Anyway nice trigger glad you liek the ULT

trevorjk
11-30-2003, 01:19 AM
nah he didnt bless it i just got a lucky ule trigger :) but i guess tom has a part in this because he designed the great product

logamus
11-30-2003, 10:30 AM
i had my mag blessed by some homeless guy in dallas. its now in several pieces in my gear bag. where did i go wrong?

Tunaman
11-30-2003, 04:49 PM
"by Kaye himself"? That is totally disrespectful. His name is Tom Kaye. Where are your manners boy?;) :D :o