PDA

View Full Version : X-Mag trigger/firing issue

MaxPowers
11-30-2003, 05:29 PM
I just got my long awaited X-mag and took it out for the first time yesterday. While playing, there were a few times that the gun would not fire in "E" mode and I had to switch to mechanical. It would act like if you were firing it without air, and would seem just not to do anything, then a few more times of pulling the trigger it would start to work again. Im not sure if this has something to do with the trigger adjustment, or something else. BTW, it has the 2.4 software in it. Why AGD would ship a brang new Xmag with the old software is beyond me, but I don't thing this has anything to do with the problem.

Thanks for any assistance

-Scott

Dayspring
11-30-2003, 06:42 PM
The reason is that the boards were already programmed and put into the grip frames. They haven't moved over to 3.2 100% yet. I'd say its still in a large testing phase.

As for your firing issue- go up a 1/2 size on the level 10 carrier.

MaxPowers
11-30-2003, 07:02 PM
I'll give it a try. The bolt seems to ride faily loose on the power tube. Since I adjusted the magnet in the back of the trigger it seems to be better, but I havent tested it again under game conditions.

USAF-Flyboy with a Mag
12-02-2003, 12:24 AM
I was having the same issue with my X-mag also. I tried dumbing a boat load of oil into it and it worked like a charm. I took out the valve...oiled the on/off assembly, the bolt on the outside as well as on the tip that goes into the power tube, the carrier o/ring, and added 6 drops into the macro fitting where it goes into the valve. I cycled it 20 or so times...worked like a charm. I'd also check with the trigger, since it's adjustable there is a chance that it's out of wack.