PDA

View Full Version : Shartley Customs /Ban-Du

shartley
11-30-2003, 07:27 PM
EDITED: First post was edited to change thread title to show new business name and new pictures. Much of the information in this thread is VERY old and not relevant any more, but it is a good read. So make sure you look at the date of the posts some are 3 years old. New pictures on new server can be found at http://blackleafoutfitters.com/shop/index.php/cPath/22_26 . Price is still $15 each. Here is some new info:
http://www.blackleafoutfitters.com/images/bandutop1a.jpg
Ban-Du
Because of the relentless requests for our Ban-dus we have decided to bring them back!

Originally developed for Paintball use, over the years customers have also purchased them for boating, motorcycling, camping, head covering for chemotherapy patients, and other uses.

Ban-du fits both small heads as well as those with large heads. It also covers the back of your neck so the sun does not get to it or paintballs don't break as often. They come with a fully padded sweat band, and "tails" long enough to tie and have extra for that special styling many players desire.

http://www.blackleafoutfitters.com/images/bandu2.jpg

http://www.blackleafoutfitters.com/images/rob4a.jpg

You can order your Ban-du in almost any color or color combination. They can also be ordered in a wide range of fabric patterns and even camo styles. So feel free to ask us if we can do what you are looking for. If we have the color or fabric design (or we can get it) chances are YOU can have it!

We will be adding more pictures of this product as we take them. Most of the images on the old site simply don't work well on the new site. Please bear with us until we get the new pictures online.

This product is generally made to order but we may have some pre-made.
PRICE = $15
Shipping is extra and is normally $5 per shipment.

Some more pictures!
http://www.blackleafoutfitters.com/images/bandu5.jpg
http://www.blackleafoutfitters.com/images/bandu3.jpg
http://www.blackleafoutfitters.com/images/bandu6.jpg
http://www.blackleafoutfitters.com/images/bandu4.jpg

StygShore
12-06-2003, 12:29 PM
DOH! I just orderred mine last week, guess I should have waited for the xmas discount!!!

Styg

shartley
12-06-2003, 12:36 PM
Originally posted by StygShore
DOH! I just orderred mine last week, guess I should have waited for the xmas discount!!!

Styg
Sorry about that. I know I sent off quite a few last week. Did you get yours already?

StygShore
12-06-2003, 12:47 PM
yeah, I got them, nice stuff, ever thought about putting out a model with thin terry cloth or similar material sown on the inside of the bad part? soak up a little sweat on those hot days

I actually wear a Skull Sock most of the time, but after a couple of bleeders to my neck in speedball, decided I need something covering the back side of my neck. ( yea.... I got bunkered! ) I figure I'll wear the Skull Sock under it, and be all set.

Styg

shartley
12-06-2003, 12:54 PM
yeah, I got them, nice stuff, ever thought about putting out a model with thin terry cloth or similar material sown on the inside of the bad part? soak up a little sweat on those hot days

I actually wear a Skull Sock most of the time, but after a couple of bleeders to my neck in speedball, decided I need something covering the back side of my neck. ( yea.... I got bunkered! ) I figure I'll wear the Skull Sock under it, and be all set.

Styg
Thank you.

As for the suggestion…. Why yes. In fact the original design had something similar to that. However, it was more work than was worth it in the end. The new design however, has the ability to put a strip of terrycloth (or similar material) between the Du and Ban part if the customer wanted to.

If you notice, we left a slot/pocket for just that purpose.. ;) Nothing is by chance. :D

(ADDED AUG 14, 2006: This feature was indeed added and each comes with the sweat strip standard!)

StygShore
12-06-2003, 01:19 PM
Hey didnt notice that, might want to carry strips of something that you can sell as replacement. Kind of like the replacement foam for JT goggles. Start up package deals, Ban-du and 3 inserts for $$$ or something.

Styg

shartley
12-06-2003, 01:27 PM
Hey didnt notice that, might want to carry strips of something that you can sell as replacement. Kind of like the replacement foam for JT goggles. Start up package deals, Ban-du and 3 inserts for $$$ or something.

Styg
We may very well do that. And we have been thinking about it. This way you can change them on your own and put in a fresh strip instead of just wringing out the whole Ban-Du.

We would keep the base price the same though. And the strips would be an option (allowing folks to make their own as well if they want out of an old towel) but not add to the base price. Our goal is to provide a great product at prices that everyone can afford, but be able to offer features that allow for more than the base product itself…. Or more than they had first noticed. ;)

Thank you for your comments though. It shows that what we have been planning for is being echoed by the customers. And the design we have chosen to go with is right on track. Again, thanks!

(ADDED Aug 14, 2006: This too was done but now all Ban-Dus come with one strip and extras may be ordered if needed.)

devildog
12-06-2003, 01:29 PM
any possibility i can get a custom bandu? i think it would be cool to rock the eagle globe and anchor (usmc simbol) on it, just curious, ill pay xtra ofcourse.

shartley
12-06-2003, 01:35 PM
Originally posted by devildog
any possibility i can get a custom bandu? i think it would be cool to rock the eagle globe and ancor (usmc simbol) on it, just curious, ill pay xtra ofcourse.
Yes, it is quite possible. I know I can get a hold of that material…. Saw it the other day.

It is a black background with the USMC symbol at about 2 inches round (may be a bit off, but this is from memory), and it alternates directions (I.E. one is right side up, the other is upside down). The whole bolt is like this. You can choose this to be the Band part, or the Du part. And then of course you can choose the corresponding color for the opposite part.

For example…. You could order the USMC Band, with a Red Du with Black Trim. OR USMC Band, Black Du with Red Trim. OR USMC Band, Black Du with Black Trim….etc. You get the idea. OR, you could reverse it having the solid color be the band and the USMC be the Du. The options are limitless.

If you would like to do this, let me know. I will need to go pick up the material. I will also need to know how many you would want, so I get the right amount of material.

Branchvillian
12-06-2003, 06:47 PM
Would it be posible for you to put our teams logo on one? If it is, you are going to have 6 orders for our customm ones coming your way.

Lemme know,
Jon

shartley
12-06-2003, 07:17 PM
Originally posted by Branchvillian
Would it be posible for you to put our teams logo on one? If it is, you are going to have 6 orders for our customm ones coming your way.

Lemme know,
Jon
I am not set up to do silk screening or embroidery. And if I brought it locally to do that, it would cost the same as if you had it done locally at your end.

What I can do however, is make Ban-Dus that go along with your team colors or jersey colors. This is really the best I can do for the cost involved at this point.

(Added AUG 14, 2006: We did end up offering custom embroidery in-house and customers loved it. However this is temporarily on hold because of machine problems.)

Cliffio
12-06-2003, 08:07 PM
any chance of a snake skin bandu?

Cliff

Branchvillian
12-06-2003, 09:41 PM
Originally posted by shartley

I am not set up to do silk screening or embroidery. And if I brought it locally to do that, it would cost the same as if you had it done locally at your end.

What I can do however, is make Ban-Dus that go along with your team colors or jersey colors. This is really the best I can do for the cost involved at this point.
Lemme talk to the team, we may still be interested in getting them done our team colors.
Thanks,
Jon

shartley
12-07-2003, 04:26 AM
Originally posted by Cliffio

Cliff
I may be able to get a hold of a snake skin pattern, but not real snake skin. ;) Let me see what I can come up with. Do you have any preference in type of snake?

Originally posted by Branchvillian

Lemme talk to the team, we may still be interested in getting them done our team colors.
Thanks,
Jon
Okay, just let me know when/if you decide to get them.

devildog
12-07-2003, 06:45 AM
oohhh, just perfect, give me about a week to get ahold of the rest of the team, ill be ordering probably 3, maybe just 2, give me some time to decide how the patern we want will be, ill keep in touch, thanks for the help big man

shartley
12-07-2003, 07:29 AM
oohhh, just perfect, give me about a week to get ahold of the rest of the team, ill be ordering probably 3, maybe just 2, give me some time to decide how the patern we want will be, ill keep in touch, thanks for the help big man
No problem. I am glad I can help.

Creative Mayhem
12-07-2003, 11:18 AM
*coughCANADIANBANDUcough* :D

shartley
12-07-2003, 11:20 AM
Originally posted by Creative Mayhem
*coughCANADIANBANDUcough* :D
I will keep my eyes open for some Canadian patterns. Consider one on the way….

(ADDED AUG 14, 2006: Canadian fabric is still not avaiable, however if a customer get some locally we CAN make the ban-dus using it.)

phantomhitman
12-07-2003, 08:31 PM
i have a very simple request for you. how about an all black one?! lmk if this is possible. i did not see it in your list of the ones you have for sale, but please forgive me for overlooking it if i did.

Cliffio
12-07-2003, 08:42 PM
sam, something with BIG scales if you can, nothing with little tiny scales, if not scales then the patterns i would like big, like you know how big anacondas would be, something that size of a patern rather than a little garden snake patern, if you can't its no big deal, just thought i would ask, dont really care about color either.

Cliff

ExtremeODD
12-07-2003, 10:51 PM
wow shartley you have some great customer service, giving them all a chance to have a custom one, all busnisses should be ran like this :cool: :)

shartley
12-08-2003, 06:32 AM
Originally posted by phantomhitman
i have a very simple request for you. how about an all black one?! lmk if this is possible. i did not see it in your list of the ones you have for sale, but please forgive me for overlooking it if i did.
Yes, you missed it. You can order any solid color combination as well as any of the patterns I have shown. All black is actually quite popular. Shoot me off a PM or E-Mail if you would like to order one. :)

sam, something with BIG scales if you can, nothing with little tiny scales, if not scales then the patterns i would like big, like you know how big anacondas would be, something that size of a patern rather than a little garden snake patern, if you can't its no big deal, just thought i would ask, dont really care about color either.

Cliff
Sure enough. I will keep my eyes open.

Originally posted by ExtremeODD
wow shartley you have some great customer service, giving them all a chance to have a custom one, all busnisses should be ran like this :cool: :)
Thanks. The reason the bigger companies don’t offer such customizing is that they make them in bulk. Mine are not, so it allows me to not only stock up for when I set up my booth, but to allow custom orders as well. But honestly, most people order the same basic combinations though. ;)

shartley
12-08-2003, 05:04 PM
UPDATE!

I just picked up a bunch anyways. So let me know how you want them. The emblem and circle is indeed 2 inches round.

For other services, I can also get a hold of the following:
Dept. Of The Army Emblem, logo is goldish with a light brown ring around it, and is on a blue background.
US Airforce Symbol with a white ring with gold/yellow ring around that, and is on a blue background.
US Navy Eagle and Anchor with a blue ring, and is on a red background.

Still no snake patterns though. But I have to run out to ANOTHER of my fabric sources tomorrow to pick up some more fabric. Folks are really cutting into my fabric supply… ;)

shartley
12-09-2003, 06:22 AM
Today is dedicated to Ban-Du work! Thank you everyone who has been ordering these like crazy.

shartley
12-09-2003, 01:10 PM

Cliff
Well.... I had to make a fabric run today to keep up with orders. I went to both of my main fabric suppliers (still could not find one pattern that I need… folks have run me out of it!) and look what I got!!!!

http://www.gbsu-usa.net/shartleycustoms/snake.jpg

Now THAT be some snake!

Because of price and limited availability, these will only be offered as the Band only. The Du part must be a solid color. But folks can choose the color and trim color.

shartley
12-09-2003, 01:53 PM
I have to add... the actual snake material has a greenish look to it. The picture above does not show that. Sorry.

phantomhitman
12-09-2003, 04:26 PM
shartley, i must say that you a hard working person. even if i do not buy a ban-du (i will :D ) i would like to thank you for your time as well as customer service. up for a great person

shartley
12-09-2003, 04:31 PM
shartley, i must say that you a hard working person. even if i do not buy a ban-du (i will :D ) i would like to thank you for your time as well as customer service. up for a great person
Thank you. :)

shartley
12-11-2003, 08:22 AM
I would like to say THANK YOU to everyone who has been ordering these. I have gotten in so many orders lately that I have had to set aside whole days to keep up with them (as opposed to my normal making of a few a night when ordered). This is not a bad thing. :)

Keep the orders coming in, and like always, if you want something not shown let me know. I do my very best to find the fabric needed to give folks what they want/need.

shartley
12-14-2003, 06:47 AM
Well, another batch is being sent out Monday morning!

shartley
12-15-2003, 07:00 AM
Again, thanks for all the orders (and even those I got in this morning!). After I get the driveway cleared out from the latest storm, I will be mailing out another batch of orders!

Again, thanks for the orders and support. :)

shartley
12-17-2003, 06:55 AM
Another batch is being made this evening and mailed out tomorrow!

shartley
12-23-2003, 06:50 AM
Thanks for all the orders... keep them coming! :)

shartley
12-30-2003, 07:51 AM
Well… no word yet on the Marine Ban-Du’s that were requested…. I went and purchased the material, but no orders came for it.

Same with the snake skin pattern material.

I may work up a bunch anyways and have them to sell and give away at events….. please folks, don’t suggest or ask for something you will not buy…. Thanks.

(Note: No, I am not upset. LOL)

1stdeadeye
01-03-2004, 03:29 PM
Order placed for 2 for my father-in-law.

devildog
01-03-2004, 03:42 PM
im sorry shartley, i have been a little busy these last couple of weeks out here in the middle east, i still want one. im sorry, i have some time now though, so ill order one ;)

how do i order one? paypal addy?

shartley
01-03-2004, 04:01 PM
Originally posted by 1stdeadeye
Order placed for 2 for my father-in-law.
Thanks… PM sent!

im sorry shartley, i have been a little busy these last couple of weeks out here in the middle east, i still want one. im sorry, i have some time now though, so ill order one ;)

how do i order one? paypal addy?
And no problem….. I understand. PM sent. :)

Thank you for your orders.

shartley
01-06-2004, 06:47 AM
Additional patterns are now posted on my site! Please visit to view the new materials avaiable.

http://www.shartleycustoms.com

(ADDED AUG 14, 2006: That is an old site and not up any more. The new site is linked in the first post of this thread.)

shartley
01-11-2004, 07:49 PM
devildog's Ban-Du... sorry I took so long posting a picture.

http://www.gbsu-usa.net/shartleycustoms/customer/usmcbd.jpg

shartley
01-14-2004, 05:55 AM
These will be available at tournaments and scenario games throughout the Midwest this coming year!

melster
01-24-2004, 07:20 PM
shartley,
Are those prices shipped to the lower states?

shartley
01-24-2004, 07:32 PM
Originally posted by melster
shartley,
Are those prices shipped to the lower states?
Those are the product prices. They do not include S&H. (Most orders cost $4 for S&H… which is actually less than it costs me to ship them.)

(Added Aug 14, 2006: New shipping price is normally $5 per order. You can get quite a lot of products for that price.)

DiSoRdeR
01-24-2004, 09:24 PM
I like the Urban-1 the most out of all them, nice work
:)

shartley
01-26-2004, 06:51 AM
Originally posted by DiSoRdeR
I like the Urban-1 the most out of all them, nice work
:)
Thank you. That is a popular one.

shartley
01-30-2004, 08:20 AM
Folks ran me out of olive drab material for the Camo-1 Ban-Dus!!!! LOL And my local fabric shop is out as well! Now I have to drive out of town to two other fabric suppliers to find some.

But this is a good thing.. keep the orders coming!

Python14
01-30-2004, 08:37 AM
Would it be possible to get the snakeskin one with a Snow leopard print(furry too) headband?

shartley
01-30-2004, 08:46 AM
Originally posted by Python14
Would it be possible to get the snakeskin one with a Snow leopard print(furry too) headband?
Because of the cost of the snake skin material, I can only offer them as the band. The rest has to be of another pattern, or solid color (solid color is best).

As for snow leopard print (furry), I may be able to get that, but I do not advise using any furry material for these products. The reason is that once you get hit (and it breaks) the fur causes more of a mess than the “cool” factor can compensate for. ;)

I am also not going to run out and get every material folks show an “internet interest” in. This has caused me to buy material that is still sitting in my material cabinet… but folks REALLY wanted it… online. Some patterns I will go and get though, if I feel they will sell well… but others, sorry.

If you can guarantee a minimum of 5 orders for any given pattern, I will run right out and buy it. If not, I will add it to my “look for, but unless it is on sale or can be found fairly cheap, no rush” list. I hope you understand.

devildog
01-30-2004, 09:44 AM
hey shartley, i got my band-du, and i absolutely love it. great work, quality work, and it looks great. thank you so much for taking my special order ;)

shartley
01-30-2004, 09:57 AM
hey shartley, i got my band-du, and i absolutely love it. great work, quality work, and it looks great. thank you so much for taking my special order ;)
Thank you. :) I am glad you love it.

As for your special order… LOL That falls in the “if I think it will sell” or “I can get the material at a reasonable cost” categories. ;) Also, being a former service member myself (though different service ;) ) I do what I can for those who have served, or are still serving.

I am sure it will “serve” you well on the field. :D The reports of balls bouncing off of them have been coming in. And they offer very good back and side of the neck protection. I know there are plenty of neck protectors on the market, but I am thinking of also making matching neck guards too! That way folks can get matching neck guards and ban-dus!

(Paintball Sweatshirt/Jerseys are also coming!... so folks can match THOSE as well.)

Again, thank you for your order and support. I am thrilled you like it so much.

shartley
01-30-2004, 01:08 PM
I just got back in from a fabric run... I have more olive for the Camo-1 Ban-dus!!! I scarfed up all they had in stock.

1stdeadeye
01-30-2004, 01:28 PM
I got mine in Tuesday.

They look great thanks. My Father-In-Law will love them!

Also the Key chain looks great! I'll put pics in your other thread!

shartley
01-30-2004, 01:34 PM
I got mine in Tuesday.

They look great thanks. My Father-In-Law will love them!

Also the Key chain looks great! I'll put pics in your other thread!
Thanks. :)

I have had to find alternative sources for some of the camo fabrics because I tend to run the local shops out. LOL And I have an absolutely huge order coming up for Ban-Dus so fabric stores beware! ;)

Thanks for the post.

shartley
02-02-2004, 07:53 AM
Well... another Monday morning. More Ban-Dus being shipped out today!

phantomhitman
02-02-2004, 08:08 AM
so do you only ship out ban-dus on mondays? that way i know i can place my order thursday or friday, and not rush to do it today. thanks.

shartley
02-02-2004, 08:21 AM
so do you only ship out ban-dus on mondays? that way i know i can place my order thursday or friday, and not rush to do it today. thanks.
No… LOL I ship Ban-Dus as well as other products all through the week. Mondays tend to get more though since they get the weekend productions being sent out.

Feel free to order ANY time you like. There is never a rush. How it works is when I get a Ban-Du order and payment, I either make it that same day, or the next (unless I have to wait for materials to come in, but the customer is notified of that even before paying) and then it goes out with the next mail run (be it that afternoon or the next day).

devildog
02-02-2004, 08:34 AM

I am sure it will “serve” you well on the field. :D The reports of balls bouncing off of them have been coming in. And they offer very good back and side of the neck protection.

maybe it will work for them 7.62 rounds the camel jockies keep sending this way. ill test it out and see how they bounce ;)

(Paintball Sweatshirt/Jerseys are also coming!... so folks can match THOSE as well.)

oooh, i need a new jersey, havent had a new one since 98, let me know when you are ready to start taking orders on those ;)

shartley
02-02-2004, 08:52 AM
maybe it will work for them 7.62 rounds the camel jockies keep sending this way. ill test it out and see how they bounce ;)
LOL I take NO responsibility for what happens…. That is unless they DO stop them. :D Then I will be busy filling DOD orders. ;)

oooh, i need a new jersey, havent had a new one since 98, let me know when you are ready to start taking orders on those ;)
Okay, will do. I hope to get a demo ready in the next couple months.

phantomhitman
02-02-2004, 10:34 AM
sent you a pm, order will be placed shortly. thanks for the info so quickly.

shartley
02-02-2004, 10:42 AM
sent you a pm, order will be placed shortly. thanks for the info so quickly.
No problem... and thanks!

smilestyler
02-02-2004, 01:28 PM
Are your jerseys going to be similar quality to the AO jerseys? I read somewhere that you designed a run of them. Please pm because I was going to order one otherwise in the next 2 weeks, but would wait if yours are going to be the same (or better;) )

shartley
02-02-2004, 01:41 PM
Originally posted by smilestyler
Are your jerseys going to be similar quality to the AO jerseys? I read somewhere that you designed a run of them. Please pm because I was going to order one otherwise in the next 2 weeks, but would wait if yours are going to be the same (or better;) )
If you were planning on ordering the AO Jersey, by all means do so. Yes, I was the one who came up with the Swoosh design modification for the AO Jersey and the shoulder and arm stripe…. But the AO Jersey are CSG’s products.. and they came up with the base design, I only modified it to fit what I thought folks would want to buy…. And they did.

My Jerseys will be a bit different. They will be a cross between a sweatshirt and a jersey. The exact materials are still being worked out, but I should have a prototype made in the next few months. They will be more geared toward the rec/scenario player as opposed to the tournament player though… however, they CAN be used for tournaments as well.

I have also thought about designing a bunch of standard jerseys and allowing CSG to sell them direct (I would put them on my site too, but the ordering and fulfilling of the product would be done by CSG). But I have not had time to work this out with CSG or to even see if they would be interested in it.

If folks would like Shartley Customs designed CSG Jerseys, by all means let me know….. and feel free to let THEM know as well. I am not limited in only ONE type of jersey product, nor WILL limit myself to one type.

If you are interested in any other information on upcoming products feel free to visit my forum hosted at http://www.mcarterbrown.com/cgi-bin/index.cgi?action=forum&board=shartley .

melster
02-06-2004, 12:16 PM
I just got mine, and this thing is quality guys! If I had more than one head, I would've bought two!

shartley
02-06-2004, 03:19 PM
I just got mine, and this thing is quality guys! If I had more than one head, I would've bought two!
Thank you for your post and I am glad you like your Ban-Du. :)

phantomhitman
02-06-2004, 05:07 PM
i got my ban-du today!! super fast shipping, great packaging, and thanks for the stickers!
quality of the ban du is great, sewn perfectly. it feels great on my head (i have been wearing it since i got it :D ). thanks for always answering my questions and concerns about everything.

UP FOR A GREAT SELLER!!!

shartley
02-06-2004, 05:21 PM
phantomhitman-
Thank you for your post. I am glad you enjoy the Ban-Du so much. :) When you said you have kept it on since you got it, it reminded me of my youngest daughter. Whenever we are making Ban-Dus we give her the scrap material and she wears it around the house.

We are seriously thinking of making child size Ban-Dus as well because of this. :D

melster
02-19-2004, 01:10 PM
up for a great product!

1stdeadeye
02-19-2004, 03:38 PM
[b] We are seriously thinking of making child size Ban-Dus as well because of this. :D

This is something I would buy for my little guys!:)

shartley
02-19-2004, 04:19 PM
up for a great product!
Thanks!

This is something I would buy for my little guys!:)
Thanks. :) I know my littlest will love them…. and I am sure there are others of us that have younger ones that we can get them involved to look like their big bother(s)/sister(s), or Mom and Dad.

I will let you know when they are available.

shartley
02-22-2004, 12:40 PM
Well they are made! Ban-Du Jrs!

They are 3 inches smaller overall (for the Du part). I left the Band the same size (better to have extra than not enough).

They will fit anyone from ages 3 1/2 (my youngest's age) on up to early teens. They will even fit adults with smaller heads or who are quite short.

The price is the same as the standard Ban-Dus though since the actual material needed is so close to that needed for the standard Ban-Dus that cutting the price is just not warranted.

Every style available for the standard size is also available for the JR Ban-Du.

I will be adding this option on my site as well, but not putting up the picture. I will however state the size difference. If later I get in a suitable picture of a 6-10 year old wearing one, I will use that on the site.

Also if we find that they are still too big for their intended age group (6-13) we can make them smaller.

(Added AUG 14, 2006: These can still be made, but is a custom order and will be custom sized.)

shartley
02-22-2004, 12:57 PM
We just came up with a better idea for the Ban-Du Jr's!

These can be custom sized!

When ordering one, simply take a measurement from just behind one ear, around the front of the head, and to the back of the opposite ear (next to the head, not the outer part of the ear). I will then use that number (adding the appropriate inches) to make the Ban-Du fit the same general proportions as the Standard Ban-Dus.

There we go…. Problem solved.

The Standard Ban-Dus can not be custom sized though. They are already at the optimal size for adults.

1stdeadeye
02-22-2004, 10:06 PM
I am going to order a couple tomorrow afternoon when the boys are up to let them choose their styles!:)

shartley
02-23-2004, 06:31 AM
I am going to order a couple tomorrow afternoon when the boys are up to let them choose their styles!:)
Great. Just shoot me off an e-mail when they decide.

Hope just LOVES her new Ban-Du JR… even though it is a bit large for her. I will have to make her a new one using my new sizing formula. :D

shartley
03-16-2004, 06:33 AM
WooHoo….. been selling these right and left. And this past weekend we worked up the parts for over 200 of them.

1stdeadeye
04-26-2004, 08:07 PM
Up for a nice head wrap!

Oh and by the way Sam, You have paypal! :D

I needed one to match my Blue AO Jersey! :cool:

shartley
04-26-2004, 08:12 PM
Up for a nice head wrap!

Oh and by the way Sam, You have paypal! :D

I needed one to match my Blue AO Jersey! :cool:
Got it, thanks! I sent another e-mail your way for complete conformation.

Again, thank you for your order and support. :)

1stdeadeye
04-26-2004, 08:40 PM
Done and done!!!

Thanks again!!! :D

For everything! ;)

1stdeadeye
05-05-2004, 10:26 PM
Got it! Looks great and matches my blue AO jersey.

Thanks again!!!

shartley
05-06-2004, 04:45 AM
Got it! Looks great and matches my blue AO jersey.

Thanks again!!!
You are very welcome. I can't wait to see pictures of it.

Thanks for the order.

phantomhitman
05-06-2004, 05:13 PM
ITS ME AGAIN!!
I have a question this time though. Are you able to get anything screen printed on them or even sewn on? I wanted one for myself, and maybe some for my team. Thanks for any info.

shartley
05-06-2004, 05:28 PM
ITS ME AGAIN!!
I have a question this time though. Are you able to get anything screen printed on them or even sewn on? I wanted one for myself, and maybe some for my team. Thanks for any info.
I have the ability to silk screen on them (I now have a silk screening setup) but the cost would be quite expensive. If you are interested, send me an e-mail.

As for sewn on… I do not as of yet have the ability to embroider in-house. That equipment is on my list to get though. But it will be some time before I can afford it.

dj89
09-09-2004, 08:29 PM
still makeing them?

shartley
09-10-2004, 05:23 AM
still makeing them?
Yes.

dj89
09-10-2004, 03:11 PM
well i want 3 maybe more.
any chance that i can get one with AUTOMAGS DJ89 on it? like on the band?

shartley
09-10-2004, 03:55 PM
well i want 3 maybe more.
any chance that i can get one with AUTOMAGS DJ89 on it? like on the band?
No, sorry. I am not set up to customize them to that extent…. yet. Shoot me off an e-mail and we can discuss your needs and how I can assist you in filling them.

mr.hartley@comcast.net

Thanks.

felony
11-03-2004, 10:49 PM
sent you an Email via Automags.org email system thingy.

Hit me up on aim if you get the chance..

thanks
dan

shartley
11-04-2004, 06:38 AM
sent you an Email via Automags.org email system thingy.

Hit me up on aim if you get the chance..

thanks
dan
Sending reply...

shartley
08-14-2006, 07:04 AM
These are back on the market with my new business.... http://www.blackleafoutfitters.com/bandu.html . I would like to thank customers for hounding us to bring these back. So... Thanks!

Earthy
08-16-2006, 07:20 PM
Yayyy :) ... wood grips :D ... what, no orders from Canada :confused: ...tell me it ain't so :eek: :cry:

shartley
08-17-2006, 03:23 PM
Yayyy :) ... wood grips :D ... what, no orders from Canada :confused: ...tell me it ain't so :eek: :cry:
That is the official policy… however, exceptions can be made. ;) Mostly those exceptions are for paintball players. :D

wooky
09-12-2006, 09:54 AM
I would be interested in a few of them. What colors do you have or camo patterns or other designs? Thanks

shartley
04-30-2007, 08:24 AM
Well, I ran across this thread again. I had not noticed that a reply was even there.. no e-mail notification reached me.

Quick link...
http://blackleafoutfitters.com/shop/index.php/cPath/22_26

MultiCam Ban-Dus are also available now as well as ACU and other standard camos.

http://blackleafoutfitters.com/shop/images/mc1.jpg

maglover728
04-30-2007, 09:38 PM
Do you make them with the AO logo on them?

shartley
05-02-2007, 04:59 PM
Do you make them with the AO logo on them?
NO.