PDA

View Full Version : Problem ordering an AO Jersey

Ice-Child
12-01-2003, 03:46 AM
I want to order an AO Jersey, but cant get to the order page. Everytime I click on it, it says "Page Not Found". So if someone can point me in the right direction, I would be greatful.

Thanks
Rob

Load SM5
12-01-2003, 07:28 AM
Does this page work for you?

http://store.airgun.com/acb/showdetl.cfm?&DID=17&Product_ID=358&CATID=7

headcase
12-01-2003, 07:54 AM
That link works, but it is only the link to the AGD store, the link from that page to the custom sports website is broken. Apparently CSG has changed their website and that link is no longer valid. http://www.customsportsgear.com/ is the homepage to the new site, only problem is there is no longer any info on the AO jerseys. A couple people have tried e-mailing them, but I don't believe anyone has got a response to date. :(

Ice-Child
12-01-2003, 07:56 AM
yes, that page will work for me. But it says to go to this link https://secure2.websitecomplete.com/ivanpeacock/shop/showDept.asp?dept=48 . Then pick out your style and color of jersey and click on the link for that jersey.

But I cant make it to the second link to pick out my jersey. So I cant order. Anyway, if someone from AGd would take a peek please. It is probably on my end. But I tried it on my laptop as well. Still nothing.

Guess I will just have to call CSG today, and see whats up. If we can still get them or not. I will post back in here later today, so everyone knows. MAYBE even get the admin for AGD to fix a link back to their site. :p

Thanks
Rob

Load SM5
12-01-2003, 07:59 AM
Oh I gotcha, CSG has changed their site. Go to the link Headcase posted, fill out the order form but before you send it call AGD and have them give you the discount code.

*edit* It seems they don't have the AO jerseys up anymore. You may actually have to call CSG as well. They'll still do them.

Brazen
12-02-2003, 04:43 PM
Hey, that'd be a great Christmas to myself. hehehe After the AGD discount, what is the cost of the jersey?

Thanks!

rikkter
12-02-2003, 04:59 PM
Originally posted by headcase
A couple people have tried e-mailing them, but I don't believe anyone has got a response to date. :(

i wanted one before the texas game coming up, but well, guess that wont happen. i've emailed them but like you said, i've yet to get a response.

Muzikman
12-02-2003, 05:09 PM
Give them a call.

Note: The internet has not replaced the phone:)

rikkter
12-02-2003, 05:23 PM
Originally posted by Muzikman

Note: The internet has not replaced the phone:)

yes it has, you just dont know it yet! :D

but wow, that blew my mind. i never thought of that :rolleyes: :mad: ;)

Ice-Child
12-02-2003, 05:51 PM
I just got off the phone with Jamie from CSG. They still make them. Run $60 USD. Incase anyone is wondering. All you have to do is call them and tell them who you are (on the AO Forums) and colors and such. Jamie will have you email her with all the info and you are all set. I am going to order mine monday. Will get you all some shots of it when its in. Takes 2-4 weeks, depending on their work load.

Later
Rob

Their number is Toll Free: 1-866-618-1089. Speak with Jamie, excellent salesladie for them.

logamus
12-02-2003, 06:08 PM
count on the 4 week delivery time. i havent heard of anyone getting theirs in less than 3 weeks and i was told their load was light and it took mine 4 weeks. its worth it though, they are great jerseys!

Jon/xpm
12-02-2003, 06:44 PM
logamus-nasty nasty sig...
Mod stop him...!

CodeMA
12-02-2003, 06:57 PM
Ok, Dan, Bro..... we gotta have a little talkse about that sig.......

*readys stun gun*

Jon/xpm
12-02-2003, 07:06 PM
10 feet away from logamus is the new rule...

Cryer
12-02-2003, 07:07 PM
Originally posted by Jon/xpm
logamus-nasty nasty sig...
Mod stop him...!

I was like: What the HELL? but I had to laugh out loud. "pics like this need no caption"...:p

Ice-Child
12-02-2003, 07:45 PM
logamus, Please take a seat. CodeMA would like to have a chat about the birds and the bees. There is a right way to do things and a wrong way to do things. If you liked that pic in your sig, you and CodeMA MUST have this little chat.

Rob

Underdog
12-19-2003, 01:46 PM
so.....does the discount code still work?

Ice-Child
12-19-2003, 10:55 PM
That I am not sure of. But a $60 jersey already lettered, sounds like a discount to me. I know it cost us $5 per sponsor logo, and $12 for the name, $15 for team logo on our jerseys two years ago. That isnt counting the cost of the jersey. So $60 for one already done up doesnt sound like a bad deal. I dont know if their is a bigger discount or not. But I can check into it if you want.

Rob

Underdog
12-19-2003, 10:56 PM
hmm....looks like i found my christmas present...