PDA

View Full Version : Paintball related: Need help with term paper

postma
12-01-2003, 01:26 PM
I am doing a term paper for my tech writing class and basically it is about a field that only has pump markers and would like to upgrade to semi-autos and also possibly keep the pump markers as well.

FOR FIELDs:
I would just like to get some prices for field automags and other common rental semi-autos. Also, does anyone have any ideas on how much it costs to maintain different markers, pumps and what not? It is best if I could get some estimates (the professor would like us to get somewhat accurate numbers). Also, I hope it isn't a problem to quote you guys in the paper (need to cite sources).

FOR PLAYERS:
What type of semi-auto markers would you guys prefer to rent on the field? Please stick to the basics (inexpensive guns). What type of field fees would you pay for pump and semi-autos?

Thanks so much everyone in advance,
Kory

luke
12-01-2003, 02:13 PM
I believe you posted this in the dealer fourm too, double posting is not allowed. ;)

postma
12-01-2003, 02:27 PM
Actually, I deleted that post.

ExtremeODD
12-01-2003, 03:33 PM
for the 2nd part here is what most guns ive seen rented out

Tippmann Model 98
Tippmann Model 98 Custom
Kingman Spyders (all and inbetween, from compact to em1)
Pirranhas
for just the gun, tank and hopper, most places around here usually have from $20-$40

hope this helps some:)

Jon/xpm
12-01-2003, 04:35 PM
postma-is this for english 1 aka english 1301?

postma
12-01-2003, 04:42 PM
OK great, that is basically what I have seen as well, along with some Field Automag Rentals. Which, of course, I will include in my paper as an option. I just hope I can get some field owners to reply with some costs, otherwise I will just have to make them up.

Originally posted by ExtremeODD
for the 2nd part here is what most guns ive seen rented out

Tippmann Model 98
Tippmann Model 98 Custom
Kingman Spyders (all and inbetween, from compact to em1)
Pirranhas
for just the gun, tank and hopper, most places around here usually have from $20-$40

hope this helps some:)

postma
12-01-2003, 04:45 PM
This is for Engineering and Policy 310 (EP 310) at Washington University in St. Louis (www.wustl.edu). They require all engineers to take the basic English Comp. and then after that we are required to take Technical Writing (EP 310). Tech writing is much more fun that English Comp, because we get to choose our topics and we get to write our papers basically any way we would like. For instance, one of my papers was an instruction guide on how to pick locks. My final paper topic is on paintball (: I even was able to do a presentation on the Level 10 bolt and how it makes the Automag that much better (all of the resources were here automags.org).

Kory

Originally posted by Jon/xpm
postma-is this for english 1 aka english 1301?