PDA

View Full Version : Thanks for keeping me addicted, Tunaman and AGD...

RamboPreacher
12-01-2003, 09:40 PM
http://www.pentestone.com/images/grnule.jpg
a little sumthin i throwed together from stuff laying about - the "Christmas ULE-tide". I did just buy the body, though since my sluggo is still in the shop being milled. I still have nuff stuff for to make the sluggo a full marker as well except a valve. so whichever one of these two I like best will get an Xvalve, The MicroRT valve on this one will do for now. :)

JoyInTheMadness
12-01-2003, 09:42 PM
Preacher your from IOWA! Were you play at man, I am a huge fan and maybe I could come out and play with you some time.

Army
12-01-2003, 09:50 PM
See you in Vegas Brent! (and bring that, I want to "borrow" the trigger!)

Koosh
12-01-2003, 09:52 PM
I think its funny that paintball can make someone with a Cross being crossed out (Puns! yay!) in their sig can ask someone with PREACHER in their name if they want to play ;):D ;)

Nice gun man! Where did ya get the grips? Heather?

RamboPreacher
12-01-2003, 10:05 PM
JoyInTheMadness - I PM'ed ya
Army - I'll see if I can pack it, I already sent my gear via USPS last week.
koosh - yup - and, Heather made them for me a while ago.

jbp
12-01-2003, 10:06 PM
i love that trigger! im guessing you got it custom made?

WARPED1
12-01-2003, 10:12 PM
Originally posted by TheFlamingKoosh
I think its funny that paintball can make someone with a Cross being crossed out (Puns! yay!) in their sig can ask someone with PREACHER in their name if they want to play ;):D ;)

Nice gun man! Where did ya get the grips? Heather? Would you guys get off it! Bad Religion is a band! This is the second negative comment about his sig pic I've seen!
Nice mag btw RP!

RamboPreacher
12-01-2003, 10:15 PM
yup - hand carved trigger. I have been waiting to use it. I don't recall teh guy that made it for me. :( I lost his name when my saved PM's were deleted for me. He has some brass bars I gave him to make some brass ones too. (that one is aluminium)

FreshmanBob
12-01-2003, 10:53 PM
RP, how much money do you have any why not give some to me by buying my micromag!? (Ya know, original aluminum bodied mag) Most gun whores go through sinisoidal cycles of buying a new gun, being in debt, working out of debt and buying another gun back into debt. You just keep getting new cool guns! First the gold stroker, then the e blazer, then the green x mag, then the grinder and now this!

Geeze man, you go through guns faster than Riotz's mom goes through men!

ARRRG!! I'm jelous!

Crime Dog
12-02-2003, 08:12 AM
*chuckles* Very cute RamboPreacher...a Christmas ULE Mag. What a great play on words! Heheheheh. *chuckles to himself*

Tunaman will be getting my Emag soon (today or tomorrow.) Can't wait to see what he does with it...

RamboPreacher
12-02-2003, 08:48 AM
Originally posted by Army
See you in Vegas Brent! (and bring that, I want to "borrow" the trigger!) don't suppose you know if I can get my Xmag software updated while I am there. I dind't pack it so far, but will if I can get it upgraded.

The Frymarker
12-02-2003, 12:50 PM
Very nice setup RP

RamboPreacher
12-03-2003, 07:48 AM
Originally posted by The Frymarker
Very nice setup RP danke. - glad you are still around.

The Frymarker
12-03-2003, 08:30 AM
I like it a lot:)

Yes I'm back, I needed a break.

Hope you and your family have a great Holiday Season.

Best wishes:)

AutomagRT1483
12-03-2003, 11:21 AM
Looks good RP. I like that trigger;)

RamboPreacher
12-03-2003, 12:14 PM
Originally posted by AutomagRT1483
Looks good RP. I like that trigger;) thanks.
wish I could remember the guys name that made it for me a long time ago. (my saved PM's somehow were deleted a while ago, and I don't remember his name. I think he did some other hand carved stuff too, like rails and such).

ShooterJM
12-03-2003, 01:36 PM
was it tyson machado?

RamboPreacher
12-03-2003, 01:45 PM
woohoo, by george, I think he got it. well, pretty sure any way.

ShooterJM
12-03-2003, 01:47 PM
Yep, he's the one that carved my dragon body sleeve for me. Haven't seen him on in awhile though.