PDA

View Full Version : Solenoid Problems

Evil1
12-02-2003, 02:27 AM
Yesterday I was playing w/ my EMag at home after playing all day and I started having problems: the gun stopped shooting and I still had 4K psi in the tank and my battery was charged all night. Later I took the sides of my grip off to clean some paint residue and noticed a gold sleeve coming out of the top of the solenoid so I dismantled the gun, took out the sear and pushed the sleeve down where it snugged itself is this a big problem, did I do the right thing by pushing it back down into the solenoid? The gun shot great after I did this.

abunkerer
12-02-2003, 03:45 AM
I remember someone else had this problem, they did the same thing -pushed it back in- and I think it worked fine after that.

rikkter
12-02-2003, 06:03 AM
yeah i had this problem with mine.
i pushed it back in and it hasn't given me a problem yet. and this was about 2 months ago, maybe less.

i believe mine came out because of the c-clip broke off and it was pressing down into the solenoid more and was hitting the bottom of it, and finally just everything fell loose, but i'm not sure.

tdillehay
12-11-2003, 11:56 PM
make sure that eclip is in place
if not it will end up costing you a sear possibly even a solenoid

Evil1
12-12-2003, 02:23 AM
Thank you for the replies. I did check again and the clip was not on the plunger. The clip broke in half somehow. I need to get a new one.