PDA

View Full Version : Evo II Hopper Lid

FragTek
12-02-2003, 02:48 PM
Anyone know the best place to find these? I would rather not call up BE because that's like pulling teeth.

Anywhere online that you have seen them? My lid broke a few days ago and need a replacement.

barberjohn
12-02-2003, 04:17 PM
omfg, mine broke too! i mean, whats up with these things. i was just thinking of calling up BE and ordering a new lid and a z-board, or whatever the new boards are called(not y-board, the newer ones). i havent tried them yet, so i am not sure what to expect except to just not do it in the first place. if you do find a place to get one, please tell me also!

rikkter
12-02-2003, 04:23 PM
dropzonepaintball.com

i need the springs for mine.
i've already gone through a pair of shells, and well, while cleaning paint inside, and putting it back together, one of the damn screw places in the shell stripped since its plastic.
i hate these damn shells so much, they're so brittle.

UltimatePaintballer
12-02-2003, 04:42 PM
Originally posted by barberjohn
omfg, mine broke too! i mean, whats up with these things. i was just thinking of calling up BE and ordering a new lid and a z-board

i don't think they will sell you a zboard just cause you called up, you'll have to wait for the stores to start selling them first:rolleyes:

FragTek
12-02-2003, 04:43 PM
Originally posted by rikkter
dropzonepaintball.com

i need the springs for mine.
i've already gone through a pair of shells, and well, while cleaning paint inside, and putting it back together, one of the damn screw places in the shell stripped since its plastic.
i hate these damn shells so much, they're so brittle.

I couldnt find any replacement parts for the Evo II's on dropzone...

rikkter
12-02-2003, 04:45 PM
http://www.dropzonepaintball.com/

then replacement parts->down at bottom, evolution 2 parts
voila.

edit: took out link due to safety issues

FragTek
12-02-2003, 04:50 PM
U da bomb man, thx!

rikkter
12-02-2003, 04:51 PM
Originally posted by FragTek
U da bomb man, thx!

does that mean you'll buy me free lid springs? :D ;)

FragTek
12-02-2003, 04:53 PM
How many springs u need? 1 or 2? and what side if just 1. I may get one 4 u :)

Edit: Oh yeah, this is wierd, for some reason your shipping information was filled out in the box when i went to checkout, LOL... do u live on... 9505 NW 33rd Place? lol.

rikkter
12-02-2003, 05:02 PM
haha what the, i guess it has cookies set, but yeah, thats my address alright. but sshh. edit that out man lol

2 springs. :D

edit: wtf! now i get your info when i goto checkout, i wanted to see if it'd bring mine up haha, wow..
we're both on the opposite corners of the country :eek:

jarley77
12-02-2003, 05:09 PM
rikkter i have 2 springs AIM me

FragTek
12-02-2003, 05:12 PM
Thats crazy rikkter! I think someone should alert DZ of that, because that's a serious security threat if you know what I mean. Kind of un-nerving knowing that the next person that goes to make an order will see my info... ack! lol.

rikkter
12-02-2003, 05:15 PM
Thats crazy rikkter! I think someone should alert DZ of that, because that's a serious security threat if you know what I mean. Kind of un-nerving knowing that the next person that goes to make an order will see my info... ack! lol.

i thought of that same thing, and actually was in the process of typing up a email! lol, it should be cookies, which apparently its not. i guess they generate a code for it browser or something.. either way not safe.

FragTek
12-02-2003, 05:16 PM
No, not safe at all... :mad:

rikkter
12-02-2003, 05:22 PM
No, not safe at all... :mad:

email sent, and i edited the post with the link so more people can't stalk us.:D

FragTek
12-02-2003, 08:00 PM
Nice... :D

PaintballSmurf13
12-03-2003, 01:36 AM
MINE BROKE TOO..and one of the places where the screws go by the neck is crushed..so i used some plastic super glue and im hoping it works the next time i go out..or i'll just have to buy a new body, new lid and a z-board...and i had to sand the feed neck down for my cocker so i'll have to replace that when i want to change my gun too...blah..i might as well just buy a new hopper soon..

-Ryan F.

Evil1
12-03-2003, 02:56 AM
While these loaders certainly feed fast enough for most people and the overall design is pretty good, the materials they use for these loaders totally sucks!! I had so many problems w/ my first one that the store I bought it from felt bad and gave me a new one. The new one has not had any problems yet, but6 I probably just jinxed myself.

FragTek
12-03-2003, 07:56 AM
I agree Flash. The hoppers are designed extremely well, and were well thought up. It's all about the quality of parts they used to put them together, they are very cheap!

I just ordered a full set of replacement parts for mine totalling over $25 to put in my tool box in case something ever happens to break on it while I am out playing.