PDA

View Full Version : Case for transport w/ Warp

Cthulhu
12-02-2003, 04:14 PM
Heya AO!

What does everyone use for their emags (automags probly the same) with Warpfeed and the AGD flatline attached? I used to use an old camera case for my old mag (still do infact), but with a maxflow on there with no warp feed, its narrow enough! How do you guys care for your baby's when you transport them to and from the field?

Thanx

hitech
12-02-2003, 04:17 PM
I have my warp attached via an NW quick connect and the flatline attached via another NW quick connect. I disconnect both and use a RedZ paintball bag.

rikkter
12-02-2003, 04:19 PM
emag is in a redz back, stuck into a tight 'sleeve' used by two JT velcro dividers in the JT back.
cocker with tank is next to it with the side of the bag as a side.
and warp mag is against side in big open space. neither emag or warp mag will fit in bag how i want with tank on so, but both have a NW Quick disconnect on them for same tank.

cphilip
12-02-2003, 04:26 PM
Long time ago I bought some Pelican cases I used for that. And they were nice. You could pluck the foam and fit em in there nice all intact.

The post should be around here somewhere if you search on my user name and Pelican. Pictures of them and sources we posted of good places to buy them.

cphilip
12-02-2003, 04:30 PM
Here is one of them....

Cases for warps still on thread (http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=5730&highlight=Pelican)

Lots of the pict links not there but maybe the web links still good.

Creative Mayhem
12-02-2003, 04:32 PM
I caryy my xmag and my mini(both with warp) in a Ratco gear bag, obviously you can't have the tanks on, but i can fit both markers in the one bag... VERY good investment IMO, not to mention most of the AOer's at IAO.

maglover52
12-02-2003, 04:45 PM
i carry all my stuff in an old hockey bag that i put a piece of wood in the bottom and some foam then soam soft foam i put my guns in. its huge and heavy but it was free!

lord1234
12-02-2003, 05:30 PM
go RATCO! search for posts about this company. They are great. Order their stuff and support fellow mag owners...if u look at the ad, the kid uses a MiniMag in his advert, (its his) and the owner is only about 16-17 years old! damned smart kid, suppot his product!

abaez
12-02-2003, 09:04 PM
I have a ratco and its nice but it doesn't fit my mag with the warp on it very well. And I hate unscrewing it all the time. Someone needs to make some sort of quick disconnect warp bracket deal.

Big_Chops
12-02-2003, 11:35 PM
i put her(my emag) in the back seat and seatbelt her in. not really:D but i just keep it on the seat and the rest of my stuff in a gigantic cammo duffel bag

sneakyhacker420
12-02-2003, 11:44 PM
brown grocery bag here :D

its da high-tech shiznit, eh?

RoadDawg
12-03-2003, 12:21 AM
I keep it out of a bag but inside a rubbermaid storage bin with the rest of my equipment. When I take it on trips I use a gym bag w/foam padding.

Strider
12-03-2003, 02:57 PM
I have a rubermaid container that holds all my gear. I disconnect my tank and it sits overtop of the tank.

jeffremiller
12-03-2003, 03:14 PM
I use one of these for two emags... two Hyperflows, two warps with Halos and two barrel kits.

http://www.smokinpaintball.com/products/hotboxes.asp

And still room for other goodies. well padded and safe. Got it at MGO last year.

J_

jeffremiller
12-03-2003, 03:20 PM
I use one of these for two emags... two Hyperflows, two warps with Halos and two barrel kits.

http://www.smokinpaintball.com/products/hotboxes.asp

And still room for other goodies. well padded and safe. Got it at MGO last year.

J_

abaez
12-05-2003, 01:08 AM
Originally posted by bunkerhugger

Someone should get these two guys together.

What is a NW quick disconnect? Is that a removeable warp bracket type of deal?

Spleen
12-05-2003, 03:16 AM
Unique Gear bag with spare clothes in the bottom, then lay the guns in there :D.

Thordic
12-05-2003, 09:13 AM
I don't use a warp anymore, but I <3 my Ratco bag. It holds my gun (with tank on), hopper, freak case, extra pods, tools, rags, batteries, and your goggles clip on. Oh, and theres a strap you can attach your pack to as well. Its the best.

Bolter
12-05-2003, 09:28 AM
old jumpers (pullovers or whatever they are called in whatever country) and elastic bands if I can afford them. By far the most classy way to transport your X-mag on warp. Oh and the gun is worth 3 times my car. :D

cphilip
12-05-2003, 09:43 AM
You mean Overall's?

Well the reason I prefered the Pelican case is its hard shell, water proof and lockable. So good for air transport or just throw it in the back of the truck and not worry about rain. And no way to damage the marker. Also that one I referenced and bought has roller wheels and pop out handle. So easy to roll on in. No lifting.

I think it was about 150 shipped for each of my two of them

50 cal
12-05-2003, 06:03 PM
I use an Air Force pilots helmet bag. It has plenty of roomy pockets on the inside and outside. Slightly padded sides will protect the warp with hopper on it.