PDA

View Full Version : repost: your favorite paint

tippihater
12-02-2003, 08:56 PM
whats your guys fav. type of paint to use?

Warewolf50
12-02-2003, 09:04 PM
I either shoot chronic or marb, in turnis. Out of turni i shoot bigball.

Torbo
12-02-2003, 09:06 PM
i shoot almost exclusivly blaze. And some white box too.

FalconGuy016
12-02-2003, 09:14 PM
... RPS? The single most best paintball company out there? :)

(but really though... thats a big one)

Ice-Child
12-02-2003, 09:16 PM
Nitro Duck and Nitro Duck Pro. Makes RPS paint look like golf balls. :p

Rob

dinger
12-02-2003, 09:21 PM
dude, are you sponsored by nitro duck or something?

UltimatePaintballer
12-02-2003, 09:31 PM
rps or that diablo stuff at fleet farm.

for 15 bucks for 500 that stuff shoots great!

Lohman446
12-02-2003, 09:50 PM
Kickn XXX Nasty - that stuff nearly shoots well for me, though I have gotten a couple bad batches before. The fill is, well I doubt anyone gets a good wipe when I hit them, and I can see it across field.

Nitroduck Pro Fill has been good to me in the past.

I always used to use Marbalizers, until I walked through a line and got 8 bounces in a row against someone using it.

I was never unhappy with the Evil paint I have used.

Ok, so basically I will shoot any premium paint - but my preferred is the Kick'n. Of course thats also what I was handed at discount price last time I needed paint. So its whatever the field owner hands me considering he sells me the high end paint for the low end price.

elpimpo
12-02-2003, 09:52 PM
kick'n rocks, i also like chronic

Ice-Child
12-02-2003, 10:09 PM
Originally posted by dinger
dude, are you sponsored by nitro duck or something?

Actually, yes I am.

But that has nothing to do with my answer to his question. I have tried just about everything on the market over the last 17 years. I have been playing since 86. So I have seen alot of paint in that time. So far, the best I have shot is the Nitro Duck paint. I mean, would you have someone sponsor your team if you didnt like their product ? We went with Nitro Duck for two reason, their paint, and their tanks. Simply the best of both worlds, with one company. :D

Nitro Duck RULES !!!

Rob

UltimatePaintballer
12-02-2003, 10:14 PM
check out the sig grandma, he is also sponsored by ricochet and .....hmmm...i forgot what else was on it.:D

:edit: race gun and wacky worriors. thats it:)

Ice-Child
12-02-2003, 10:33 PM
LoL, yup. We only have four sponsors. Its all we need. But we may pick up one more. They make barrels. But I wont mention them till we get the deal done. Excellent barrels by the way. I wont run a Freak anymore, if that gives you a hint. Cost less, and just as effective as a freak. Just as good looking as well. ;)

Later
Rob

Cliffio
12-02-2003, 10:35 PM
i think its really hard to beat a fresh case of pmi premium, i mean i know its not TOP of the line, but it usually shoots pretty darn good