PDA

View Full Version : ErraticStatic.com - Paintball Picture Gallery - Tons of gun pics and action pics!!

APowers365
12-02-2003, 11:34 PM
I created a paintball picture gallery website with several hundred pictures, actually there are more than 1,000 pictures currently.

The site is not fully complete. I plan to add several more gun sections while still updating the other sections that were already created.

Check it out; hope you like it:

www.ErraticStatic.com (http://www.ErraticStatic.com)

Ov3rmind
12-02-2003, 11:38 PM
Bleh, I'll delete my thread. Once again (I'm also on PBN), awesome site.

Lethargic
12-03-2003, 01:22 AM
Good stuff...

That automags section is like "the best of AO":D :D

Clare
12-03-2003, 03:16 AM
ooo what a hottie! ;) (http://www.erraticstatic.com/p/guns/mags/mag(80).jpg)

No sKiLLz
12-03-2003, 05:01 AM
WTH, no Matrix?

maglover52
12-03-2003, 05:12 AM
you can post my sexy guns if you want ;) click the link in my sig to get pics of em. and also yeah no matrixes?

APowers365
12-03-2003, 11:47 AM
I'm not a machine people. I will get a Matrix section eventually.

LaW
12-03-2003, 11:56 AM
eh noone gave you permission to use this image :) haha

http://erraticstatic.com/image.php?p=p/guns/mags/mag(13).jpg

its ok though

Dayspring
12-03-2003, 12:00 PM
Yeah. This (http://erraticstatic.com/image.php?p=p/guns/mags/mag(136).jpg) looks awful familiar... ;)

::looks in gear bag::

Hey waitaminute! :D

Elop
12-03-2003, 12:02 PM
Its just so sexy LaW:P

zeroack
12-03-2003, 12:54 PM
Dude, it's not very cool you "borrowed" pics. Sure it's just a few bytes of info on a server somewhere in cyber space but it's still not yours. I know that if I worked my butt off to get some cool shots then doctored them, spent time making them look even better, I'd be very upset to find them in someone elses site with out giving me credit.

Ask before ya take....

At least give the owner credit...

Good luck...

Zero

xrancid_milkx
12-03-2003, 01:02 PM
I was greatly upset my E-Mag wasn't up there :eek: :(

But hopefully that will change in the near future, I submitted some pictures ;)

GA Devil
12-03-2003, 01:42 PM
Originally posted by zeroack
Dude, it's not very cool you "borrowed" pics. Sure it's just a few bytes of info on a server somewhere in cyber space but it's still not yours. I know that if I worked my butt off to get some cool shots then doctored them, spent time making them look even better, I'd be very upset to find them in someone elses site with out giving me credit.

Ask before ya take....

Good luck...

Zero

You do realize he has just put them up for viewing purpose's only dont you. I dont see anywhere he is calling them as his own. Most people would be happy to see their stuff used somewhere.

Spaceman613
12-03-2003, 01:53 PM
And people like me, who have been ripped off, would like to know who is using MY work. If someone asks me to use a pic, I usually let them if it is left as is (no changes to the images at all), but when images are just cut and pasted without knowing, it gets very frustrating.

It is quite amuzing to have someone show you a nice new shiny marker... and it turns out to be yours, and the pic is one you took (and in some cases for poor pics, your toes may be in the pics).

Simply put. If you want to host pics, ask permission first. Most of us will gladly let them, but ask anyway.

And Zero is a very good authority for this.... Ive seen some of his work, ok a LOT of his work.

Not everything on the internet is free..... Just the music (kidding of course)

APowers365
12-03-2003, 02:55 PM
I have a little disclaimer on the home page that says I do not take credit for taking any of the images and if you're picture is on there, and you don't want it on there, for any reason, I will happily take it off.

I would give credit to the author but in most cases I don't even know who the author is or who to contact to ask.

This page is simply for your viewing pleasure. I spent many many hours collecting and sizing these pictures, I kinda think it as a little favor for all us paintball lovers. Instead of searching everywhere on the internet for a long time just to admire some guns it is all on there in a nice neat easy viewing package.

If you are seriously offended by me posting pics of you or your gear, I will take them off, and I apologize.

LaW
12-03-2003, 04:25 PM
Originally posted by APowers365
I have a little disclaimer on the home page that says I do not take credit for taking any of the images and if you're picture is on there, and you don't want it on there, for any reason, I will happily take it off.

I would give credit to the author but in most cases I don't even know who the author is or who to contact to ask.

This page is simply for your viewing pleasure. I spent many many hours collecting and sizing these pictures, I kinda think it as a little favor for all us paintball lovers. Instead of searching everywhere on the internet for a long time just to admire some guns it is all on there in a nice neat easy viewing package.

If you are seriously offended by me posting pics of you or your gear, I will take them off, and I apologize.

It would be nice if you could add my name possible to the picture of my sfl. You can email me at law@wi.rr.com if you want to put my name in there. Otherwise I guess its fine for you to have it there. I love how my sfl looks and it is nice to please others too :)

AutoMaggot
12-03-2003, 05:10 PM
I have a more than two guns posted on that site.

I think it's cool.

That is all.

GA Devil
12-03-2003, 05:12 PM
Seems alot like smart parts to me. So I guess now everyone needs to copyright all the pics they post. If someone dont want to take the chance of someone copying a pic of their toy they need to learn the html code that protects them from being copied. K..now flame on.

Spaceman613
12-03-2003, 05:35 PM
Which part seems like smart parts to you?

1. wanting to know where your images are used and being asked permission?

2. Or using other peoples work without telling them?

and btw, the code doesnt work 100%... if an image shows up on your screen, you can copy it and use it as your own.

The best way, but its still not perfect is to simply add a watermark or logo.

I dont think anyone was opposed to the site, they just wanted to make sure the guy asked permission in case he ran across a mad person.

GA Devil
12-03-2003, 05:41 PM
lol if pics of peoples toys are so top secret why post them in the first place. We arent dealing with secret governemnt information here. Not like they having income taken away from them cause someone else can see their marker.

Spaceman613
12-03-2003, 05:47 PM
In some cases it IS income. How about Doc Nickel? Punisher? or even some of the smaller custom shops. They make money from custom guns. And the pic would be advertising. If the pic shows up with no info, thats potentially lost revenue. BUT, with a simple "pic by (insert persons name or email)" it is now not lost revenue.

Property is property, just asking the owner isnt difficult is it?

GA Devil
12-03-2003, 05:56 PM
well in Docs plce he would be recieveing free advertising and not having to worry about bandwidth and having another place for people to see his gun considering the guy did say that he was not claiming them to be his on the main page of his site. Show me 1 person losing money because there is a pic of their paintball gun on his site.

Spaceman613
12-03-2003, 06:06 PM
I cant because they arnt labeled... Actually I do see a few cockers from custom shops, but they arnt labeled so you cant tell what kind they are unless you already know the type.

This isnt about money really, its just about giving credit to the owner. Even the owner of the site sees the point. Hes being VERY cool about it all.

GA Devil
12-03-2003, 06:11 PM
I guess some people will find anything to complain about. But ya never know. Someone could become homeless or the world may come to an end because someone posted pics of someone elses paintball guns. I totally see your point now. What was he thinking. Posting pics of such important objects. What would happen if those pics got into the wrong hands. I shudder at the thought.

*ArKfEaR*
12-03-2003, 06:16 PM
You have to get a copyright on something in particular first if I'm correct.

If you people all went out and bought a copyright for a picture YOU TOOK with a camera than posted ON A SITE, that is free to the public to view than you really need to get a life.

My point, people put stuff on the internet cause they obviously want other people to see it, well too bad people are going to take your stuff and put it on another site available to the public etc. etc.

:rolleyes:

What I don't understand is with the incompetent boners that manage to complain about the smallest things. People can be a child forever, and whine about ridiculous crap that means nothing.

OOOO NOOO MY PHOTOGRAPH THAT I TOOK WITHA CAMERA, THAT’S MY WORK! LETS SUE!

Yay, good ol' American philosophy. =\

shartley
12-03-2003, 06:40 PM
I deleted all my posts in this thread. I feel that a rational discussion of true copyright laws and why they are the way they are can not be had on this forum. I will however state that no one said a word about suing anyone, only about proper form and the laws covering copyright.

And you do NOT have to PAY to be covered by US Copyright Laws. Simply publishing an image (this includes web publishing) automatically gives the owner protection under current US Copyright Laws. In fact, a statement of copyright does not even need to be placed on the image nor the page it is published on.

I will admit that at least APowers365 is trying to halfway do it right. He is not first asking permission to use the images as he probably should do, but at least he has a bold disclaimer and offers to remove pictures or add additional information to them by the rightful owners’ request.

GA Devil
12-03-2003, 06:44 PM
why remove posts unless you feel they were wrong or dont "want to look bad" Ive already heard enough stories not to have to worry about deleted posts.

shartley
12-03-2003, 06:47 PM
Originally posted by GA Devil
why remove posts unless you feel they were wrong or dont "want to look bad" Ive already heard enough stories not to have to worry about deleted posts.
That is not why I deleted them.. I deleted them so that the WRONG impression was not gotten from posts that I made with no emotional value. It was not about me not wanting to “look bad”. And I am glad you have heard enough stories not to have to worry about deleted posts… STORIES are good entertainment… but seldom true.

I did not attack you in ANY way, and if you want to make any comments about ME, then come right out and say it. Don’t hide behind some weak crap like you just posted.

GA Devil
12-03-2003, 06:50 PM
lol thought you were done posting here.

FutureMagOwner
12-03-2003, 07:59 PM
well one of my guns is up there and i dont mind people posting it other places but they should ask me or atleast tell me and put my name on it and maybe a link to my email if someone has questions

EDIT: and i dont seem to understand why people seem to think the internet is a magical land that allows people to do whatever they want... not refering to the website owner but the people telling me i shouldnt care that my things have been used without my permision

maglover52
12-03-2003, 08:12 PM
i dont see why people would care if someone used a picture of there gun. if you dont want it used you should post pictures of it on the internet is the way i see it. you can use any of my markers any day.

FutureMagOwner
12-03-2003, 08:39 PM
thats like putting up a bill board everyone can see it doesnt mean you should take the design and use it without permission

ramennoodles
12-03-2003, 09:30 PM
check out this guys mask:
http://erraticstatic.com/image.php?p=p/action/action(62).jpg

I'm thinking, WTF? what field is he on, who let him on!

GA Devil
12-03-2003, 09:33 PM
Yeah ive seen people play like that before...braver or stupider then me. I think you onlu have to have that or eve a little less..main deal is the goggles but i may be wrong.

LaW
12-03-2003, 09:34 PM
Originally posted by ramennoodles

That is actually kind of acceptable at some fields still. Its not bad actually, I wouldn't mind doing that to my jt flex sitting around. Reminds me of my jt whipper masks sitting around :)

ramennoodles
12-03-2003, 09:44 PM
dude, i think thats messed up, and illegal by the NPPL '03 rule book:

section 6.22 and 6.23

6.22 Players must wear full-face protection as it comes the manufacturer in its original form.

6.23 Players must wear ear protection that is part of the goggle system that was made by the manafacturer for that system.

LaW
12-03-2003, 09:46 PM
dude, i think thats messed up, and illegal by the NPPL '03 rule book:

section 6.22 and 6.23

6.22 Players must wear full-face protection as it comes the manufacturer in its original form.

6.23 Players must wear ear protection that is part of the goggle system that was made by the manafacturer for that system.

And that doesnt look ike an nppl tournament to me :)

ramennoodles
12-03-2003, 09:47 PM
oh no, im' not saying it is, it just sounds like a retarded idea to me. meh.

penguinpunk555
12-03-2003, 09:51 PM
Originally posted by zeroack

Ask before ya take....

Good luck...

Zero

Shut up. I would be happy to have my mag up there I bet everyone else would too. He never classified them as his own he has a seperate section for his gun.

LaW
12-03-2003, 09:57 PM
oh no, im' not saying it is, it just sounds like a retarded idea to me. meh.

Well I guess if you never grew up playing with them jt whipper masks :) they were my favorite :)

APowers365
12-03-2003, 10:32 PM
Alright to answer all of your guys posts about me not asking to use your pics:

I am sure all of you enjoy looking at the pictures on the site. I love it, I made the thing and I sometimes find myself just strolling around on there admiring the guns. Guns used to be just plain simple GUNS. Now today they are milled and annoed (and what not) and are almost (atleast I consider) to be works of art.

I like to think of it as a process of "give and take." You are "taking" from the website and other people's images by looking at them for your enjoyment, so why not "give" back to the site and the rest of the paintball community and allow your pics to be viewed by others.

I do realize the "wrong" in doing this. If you seriously do not want your pictures on there or want credit for the pictures just email me and I will happily, happily, remove them or give you credit for them, no problem. I am "giving" you my time (and money...for domain and hosting) to offer you a place to come and look at paintball pictures. Many of you have also "given" to the site by sending me pics and saying that you enjoy and want your pics on the site, and are in return "giving" to the paintball community. But some are just "taking" from everyone by looking at all the pics, using bandwidth (that isn't free you know), and then saying that I am doing wrong by using their pictures.

If everyone was upset that I used their pictures, there would be no pics at all for everyone to enjoy. But if everyone liked it and sent pics, the site would grow and offer more pics for your enjoyment.

I doubt anyone is honestly offended by me using your pics. But if you are, I understand, and will give you credit or take them off.

I hope you don't get the wrong impression. I am just trying to provide something to the sport of paintball, not trying to hurt it, or any person, in the process. I have spent many hours, and will spend many more creating this site for YOUR enjoyment. I am also spending a decent amount of cash to offer this site.

I hope I don't come off as being rude or discourteous, I am definitely not trying to be. I respect your opinions and appreciate those that have expressed their enjoyment and support for the site. I also respect anyone's negative feelings toward the site and I hope that I can change your view on that somehow.

This thread has become a bunch of hypothetical posts of "What if I was offended...", arguments, and flames. If you seriously have a problem please email me directly and talk directly to me instead posting on here for people to argue about and flame.

Thanks.

(All happy and positive posts are welcome :D )

APowers365
12-03-2003, 10:35 PM

I seriously am obsessed with those guy's pants. It is my goal to find those pants (Well not those exact pants, just ones that look like that) and make love to them.

And the gun matches perfectly with the pants. I love it.

Hephaestus
12-04-2003, 01:13 AM
APowers365,

I like your webpage layout. Its just like a photo album thats easy to brows. Looking and no reading required - I liked that part best sometimes;) Your gathering of pictures is like an encyclopedia of automag markers, and now I only wish to be able to select the marker that interest me and read up on its owner and its specs. That would truly make my day! And solve some touchy issues.

Keep up the good work!

Heph.

PS - How many of you out there have never saved a pic of a marker that you liked on to your computer or even pasted it as a wallpaper on your screen. To me that is the best complement you can give for a person's work even if you don't know who they are.

Creative Mayhem
12-04-2003, 11:18 AM
Very cool... too bad you dont have THE best PURPLE markers EVAR in the mag gallery.:D

The Purple People Eater
http://www.teamviolator.com/Mayhem/warpedPPE.jpg

AFTICA XMAG
http://www.teamviolator.com/Mayhem/warped%20X.jpg

Beauty and the Beast
http://www.teamviolator.com/Mayhem/Beauty%20and%20the%20Beast.jpg

APowers365
12-04-2003, 11:52 AM
Thanks!! I am looking into providing text with each picture. I plan to have the owner of the gun (creator of the image), maybe their email and specs on the gun. I can only do this if the owner emails me with that info. This will of course take an enormous amount of time but I think it will be a great addition to the site.

If anybody woud like to help out on the site that would be awesome. If you have AIM, which I really suggest you do if plan to help, IM me at APowers365 and ask about it.

Muzikman
12-04-2003, 12:58 PM
First off, I think it's a cool idea. With that being said, I am glad to see you are now taking every effort to see that the owner of the picture gets credit. Photo theft on the internet is a common problem. Though I am not saying you are a theif, as you have posted the disclaimer, there are some people out there who have serious problems with this and would take legal actions to prevent it (not that any of these people are here, or even in the paintball field).

I have not looked though the pictures, so I do not know if any I have taken are there, but I will do so ASAP and let you know as I would like credit. Also, if you want to use any pics from the AOSE '03 day go to my site (http://paintballmedia.com/gallery/albums.php)and take them, but again, please give me credit, do not link directly to the pic, and do not alter the pic in any way except for resizing. I have other pics of other events out there, if you find them, use them:)

BTW, what part of Pittsburgh you from? Where do you usually play?

APowers365
12-04-2003, 02:52 PM
Hey muzikman. I appreciate your concern on the site and allowing me to use your pics.

I live a couple miles away from the city. I live in Kennedy Township, real close to Robinson. Maybe you know/heard of the Robinson Mall (Even though I think where it is is actually North Fayette).

My friend owned a lown mower and such repair shop. They closed it down and we made the building into an indoor speedball course. I mostly play there. When I go to an actual field I go to Three Rivers and occassionally Urban Assault (I've only been there a handful of times even though it is closer than Three Rivers).

APowers365
12-04-2003, 02:57 PM
Oh Mayhem, those are some real sweet guns. I assume you wanted me to post them on the site, correct??

Muzikman
12-04-2003, 03:00 PM
Is the indoor place you guys made open to the public? If so, PM me directions and one of the times you'll be there and I'll come out an introduce myself. I live in Penn Hills (east of the city) and yes I know where Robinson is. I usually play at 3rivers, though I have only been there once this past year. I do not play as much these days. It's been years...and I mean years since I have been to Urban's outdoor field. I think NPPL '96 was the last time:)

Creative Mayhem
12-04-2003, 03:09 PM
Apower, feel free to add them to your site, if you want I can add specs on them when you want to update your site with the full pic/specs/person thing. LMK

APowers365
12-04-2003, 03:13 PM
I do not play as much as I like, only about once a month because of the lack of funds.

The indoor place we made is not open to the public. When we play there it is usually a couple of us from our group of friends and anybody else in the area that plays that we atleast somewhat know. But I would be happy to let you know the next time we play there. It is out by Starlake though, about 30 minutes from where I live, so it might take u some time to get there. We haven't played there in a while. The top floor (there's the top floor where we play and the cellar that is filled with machine parts) has the course, a kitchen, a bedroom, and a bathroom. The kitchen, bedroom, and bathroom take about 1/4 of the space on the first floor and it is kinda hard to explain but the field is heavily favored for the one team the way we have it setup. We haven't played there in a while because we are...reconstructing the field. We are rearranging the bunkers and getting rid of the kitchen, bathroom, and bedroom or atleast minimizing the space they take up. Again it's hard to explain but one time gets about 1/4 the floor, and then other team gets about 1/2 the floor, so the one team usually gets pinned down in the corner. We are trying to make the sides fair.

I think that's about all....

APowers365
12-04-2003, 03:18 PM
Thanks mayhem. As for the specs and stuff, I'm gonna have to hold off on that for awhile because I do not have the code yet to reconstruct the site so when you click on the pic it shows u the pic and all the information about the gun. Whenever I reconstruct it I'll post on here and on the site for everyone to submit the info about their guns (If they want). I think that will be the simplest way.

FutureMagOwner
12-04-2003, 04:22 PM
Originally posted by penguinepunk555
Shut up. I would be happy to have my mag up there I bet everyone else would too. He never classified them as his own he has a seperate section for his gun.

my gun is up there and im not very happy about it. i dont have a problem with people doing websites like these but if your going to take pictures someone else already posted for others to see you should ask first (if you cant contact them then dont use it, then you dont have this problem or have to post disclaimers) and you should give credit where credit is due given that you dont have to make the pictures yourself (beyond that of making them into thumbnails) make a website like that isnt exactly time consuming compared to the work i and others had to do to make the money to buy that gun, the camera, the computer, the software, etc.

anyway if you want help with the website id be glad to retrofit it or whatever since my website design classes have been pretty useless so far.

and since i dont like using email ill give you my info for my gun so you can place the credit.

my emag is this one: http://erraticstatic.com/image.php?p=p/guns/mags/mag(63).jpg

my nickname is FalloutMan (i use that everywhere else btw)

and my email is BruceLee0123@yahoo.com (lol not sure why i made it that o well)

APowers365
12-04-2003, 11:37 PM
Hey guys. Well I spent all day developing a php script so that you click on the thumbnail and you see the larger pic and then on right it will have the name of the owner, email, and specs for each gun. I just got the basics done, that's the hard part. And I got one angel page done. Now each page has 25 thumbnails instead of 15. The thumbnails I made are crazy small from 1kb-4kb so it shouldnt take much longer to load the 10 more thumbs. So that's 25 down, 1000+ to go, lol. It shouldn't take that long though. A good hard days work should, I think, be able to convert the whole site. I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

Keep visiting!!

APowers365
12-04-2003, 11:45 PM
Oh I forgot to mention. If you would like to check out the new revised gallery go here:

http://www.erraticstatic.com/images/angels1/index.php

That page is not fully done but 95% done.
You probably will notice on that page that there are random page numbers and just plain old random numbers. Those are for my reference and will not be there when I complete it.

The first thumbnail is the only one with owner/specs info. That info is not real, I just put it there so you can see how it will be setup. I know the guy (kinda, just online, so I don't know his real name) who owns the gun, so hopefully he'll forgive me :) All the rest of the pics just say "comment for pic x" I will change those later.

I would appreciate any suggestions on anything for the site.

APowers365
12-11-2003, 10:29 PM
Photo galleries re-done and a matrix section added. Still much more to come.

Ov3rmind
12-11-2003, 11:33 PM
Oooooooo, a Trix section to oogle over.:cool:

xrancid_milkx
12-12-2003, 01:22 AM
I emailed you my picture(s) of my E-Magnum when you first posted this thread, before the whole above issue arrived.

Anyway, I don't see it on the website :(

Do I have to send another email with the pictures and owner information? Or post the information here?

Oh ya, do you want the actual file, or a website url of the image?

APowers365
12-12-2003, 11:46 AM
I never got around to it; I'll do that today.

XzIpK21
12-12-2003, 08:13 PM
Tee-hee, both my Cocker and Micro E-mag is on there. :D
Nice site man.

APowers365
12-13-2003, 12:04 AM
Thanks, I appreciate it.

I added all the pics that were sent to me, there was only a few, but they're on there now.

xrancid_milkx
12-13-2003, 12:43 AM
W00t! I'm on there! Thanks a bunch Apowers, now I feel special :D

APowers365
12-13-2003, 01:26 AM
Everyone that has a picture on the site, would like to submit pics to the site, or have their pics removed from the site please go here and read this:

http://erraticstatic.com/credit.html

xrancid_milkx
12-13-2003, 01:47 AM
Everyone that has a picture on the site, would like to submit pics to the site, or have their pics removed from the site please go here and read this:

http://erraticstatic.com/credit.html

Sent!

(Ya I know, its late, and I have a lot of times on my hands :rolleyes: :D )

APowers365
12-15-2003, 02:47 PM
For information on how to submit pictures to be put on the site, submit information to be given credit for your pictures, submit specs for your gun, or request for your picture to be removed please go here (http://erraticstatic.com/credit.html).

APowers365
12-15-2003, 07:46 PM
I added an Impulse section.

APowers365
12-18-2003, 03:00 PM
Tribal section added. Also added a couple guns and a wallpaper.

If you can, please submit your gun pictures to be posted on the site tot keep it growing.

Thanks.

APowers365
12-21-2003, 12:55 AM
Bushmaster section added.

APowers365
12-28-2003, 01:39 AM
I added an Excalibur section and a Viking section.

APowers365
12-29-2003, 01:46 AM
I added a very small Omen section and a gun animation section.

APowers365
01-08-2004, 03:38 PM
I added several wallpapers. They are just photos that I photoshopped, but I, and several others, think they look sweet.

trevorjk
01-08-2004, 03:48 PM
my guns not on there :(

but it doesnt even reallyl look like that now lol ill have more pics up soon then ill have more when i complete it several months maybe 2?

Cryer
01-08-2004, 04:01 PM
APowers-

This (http://erraticstatic.com/images/mags1/image.php?directory=.&showimage=14&mode=1) gun was mine... You can show it on your site, but I'd like you to use a different pic, instead:
http://www.automags.org/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=949173

Please note on your site next to the pic the following: "Built by James Cryer of Bryan, TX"

APowers365
01-08-2004, 04:04 PM
Sorry Cryer.

You emailed or PMed me before telling me that, but I never got around to it. I'll do it right now.

Cryer
01-08-2004, 04:07 PM
Sorry Cryer.

You emailed or PMed me before telling me that, but I never got around to it. I'll do it right now.

No hurry, man... I know some people here dont check PMs, so I just wanted to make sure you got my message...
I like the Site, BTW. Excellent Archives!

APowers365
01-08-2004, 04:16 PM
Thanks!! I changed your pic and added your name. trevorjk, I added your gun as well.

trevorjk
01-09-2004, 01:49 AM
sweet awesome thanks :D

Lee
01-09-2004, 07:14 AM
nice site! i'll send you some action pics when i get off work tonite.

lmk when you have time to put up a PUMP GUN section...not that we old farts are feeling ignored or anything lol.

seriously, nice job and don't sweat the nay saying post whores. some people biotch about anything due to no life and an excess of anal energy.

10/10 on the site man.

Wasted Rabbit
01-09-2004, 07:36 AM
All 3 of my markers are on there. :D
I really like the site, lots of great stuff and infor.
Keep up the great work, and when I get do with my new project marker, I will send ya a picture of it to post.

Wasted Rabbit

APowers365
01-25-2004, 08:32 PM
up

APowers365
02-02-2004, 10:24 PM
up

Jack & Coke
02-03-2004, 02:38 AM
Great gallery!

Woooohoooo I see my Tunamag pic is there :)

Ov3rmind
02-03-2004, 03:01 AM
Originally posted by Cryer
APowers-

This (http://erraticstatic.com/images/mags1/image.php?directory=.&showimage=14&mode=1) gun was mine... You can show it on your site, but I'd like you to use a different pic, instead:
http://www.automags.org/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=949173

Please note on your site next to the pic the following: "Built by James Cryer of Bryan, TX"
Every time I see that gun it gets even hotter.

magsRus
02-03-2004, 02:47 PM
http://erraticstatic.com/images/impulses6/image.php?directory=.&showimage=24&mode=1

my impulse from 2 years ago!!!!!

APowers365
02-20-2004, 10:10 PM
Any more questions, comments, or suggestions??

APowers365
02-22-2004, 10:27 PM
Come on...

-Tab
02-22-2004, 11:43 PM
i wanted to feel important, so i e-mailed you with a pic of my mag.

APowers365
02-23-2004, 11:41 AM
Yay

APowers365
03-14-2004, 10:38 PM
up