PDA

View Full Version : Quick Help.

JG2790
12-03-2003, 02:19 AM
As some of you know I've had the E-Mag that has been leaking with L7. I've installed LX, the gun doesn't leak down the barrel. I set the gun on M-Mode and fire once, the gun makes the cycle and the bolt resets. However...after that first shot..if I pull the trigger again, the gun does not fire. The trigger pull still has the air resistance behind the trigger. My tank's gauge right now is pointed to a little less than 1000 PSI left...could that be my problem?

Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

-JG2790

Lord_Whoopass
12-03-2003, 03:40 AM
Yeah having only a little bit of air in your tank is most likely the problem... I run into that from time to time... what happens is in Mech mode you can push the pin back but it wont fire... you have air pressure but not enough to fire it... Fill your tank and try it... It should work just fine then...

Evil1
12-04-2003, 02:23 AM
Hope this helps alittle. One thing I have noticed w/ the LX is that it loves oil and w/ the right amount of lube it always works fine on my EMag. That is one way I know my gun needs to be oiled is that if the LX starts leaking a little. And about the tank being hard to unscrew is kind of weird. What type of N2 setup are you using?

JG2790
12-10-2003, 10:42 PM
Currently my n2 tank is a PMI 48/3000 PSI, borrowed from a friend. When I gas up my Cocker using the same tank I never come across that problem. Both my Cocker and E-Mag have standard duckbill adaptors right now, no special on/off drop forward or anything. Is it safe to lube the threads on an n2 tank to make it easier to remove?

-JG2790

GA Devil
12-11-2003, 08:51 AM
My lvl 10 dont like to work under 1000 psi either. Sometimes I can hit 850. it has air enough to hold sear out but not to cycle the shots. Fill your tank and try it again.